British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

proximo Oct 23rd 2009 4:39 am

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by cachiph (Post 8030382)
Ahaan, thats great. I am 25th May candidate 175 paper based.
From which country you lodged application. .

Regards,

I'm from Pakistan :)

xuberant Oct 23rd 2009 4:45 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8038287)
I'm from Pakistan :)

I am from Pakistan too. Could you please tell what kinda of employment checks were done ? Did CO contacted you ?

proximo Oct 23rd 2009 5:26 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8038295)
I am from Pakistan too. Could you please tell what kinda of employment checks were done ? Did CO contacted you ?

Yep CO contacted me but just asked for some additional documents like salary slips etc, medical, pcc and getting degree attested by HEC. Everything done. Now just waiting for good news and praying Allah

nashr Oct 23rd 2009 12:02 pm

Today i have received a reply to my PLE ( sent on 16 Oct) confirming that my application has been assigned to CO and he will contact if further documents is required .:)

PCC & medicals front loaded, no change in my status page, every thing still required.

H2fusion Oct 23rd 2009 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by nashr (Post 8038943)
Today i have received a reply to my PLE ( sent on 16 Oct) confirming that my application has been assigned to CO and he will contact if further documents is required .:)

PCC & medicals front loaded, no change in my status page, every thing still required.

I received the same reply to my PLE. Hopefully my CO will not ask for more information. Keep our fingers crossed.

aliash Oct 23rd 2009 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8038354)
Yep CO contacted me but just asked for some additional documents like salary slips etc, medical, pcc and getting degree attested by HEC. Everything done. Now just waiting for good news and praying Allah

I am also EE. But I send them the notary attested degree copy. Will they ask for HEC attestation as well? If yes then what is the procedure to attest degree from HEC?

nashr Oct 23rd 2009 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by H2fusion (Post 8038966)
I received the same reply to my PLE. Hopefully my CO will not ask for more information. Keep our fingers crossed.

I wish that too.

cyclist Oct 23rd 2009 12:57 pm

16. May 2009: applied for 175 (CSL) online
16. September 2009: "application being processed further"
16. September 2009: health requirements finalised

… looking forward to get a CO ;-)

seabird505 Oct 23rd 2009 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by aliash (Post 8038991)
I am also EE. But I send them the notary attested degree copy. Will they ask for HEC attestation as well? If yes then what is the procedure to attest degree from HEC?

They don't normally ask for HEC attested degree. They didn't in my case and in case of a number of other applicants I know. I think CO asked promixo because he filed paper based application.

proximo Oct 23rd 2009 3:01 pm

May be that is the reason but I know many online applicants who have been asked by their COs to get their degrees attested from HEC. I'm waiting for my degree to collected by Australian High Commission Islamabad coz HEC just told me that they haven't visited the HEC for the last 3 months and thats why many people who have got a CO in August haven't got a visa grant yet :unsure:

aliash Oct 24th 2009 9:31 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8039311)
May be that is the reason but I know many online applicants who have been asked by their COs to get their degrees attested from HEC. I'm waiting for my degree to collected by Australian High Commission Islamabad coz HEC just told me that they haven't visited the HEC for the last 3 months and thats why many people who have got a CO in August haven't got a visa grant yet :unsure:

What is the procedure of attestation from HEC ? I am in Australia right now what should I do :/

proximo Oct 24th 2009 11:20 am

Originally Posted by aliash (Post 8041119)
What is the procedure of attestation from HEC ? I am in Australia right now what should I do :/

Well its quite simple. Just fill in the online form available on the HEC website and print it out. Then post your degrees to them with a cover letter stating that the result may kindly be collected by the Australian High Commission Islamabad. The Australian High Commission will then send the degrees to you by post.

aliash Oct 24th 2009 11:56 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8041267)
Well its quite simple. Just fill in the online form available on the HEC website and print it out. Then post your degrees to them with a cover letter stating that the result may kindly be collected by the Australian High Commission Islamabad. The Australian High Commission will then send the degrees to you by post.

Are they allowed for collecting degree in my behalf? Also how Australian High commision will know that they have to collect mine from HEC. Also at last you said that Australia commission will send the degree to me...!! What for??? if I already have one degree with me...

proximo Oct 24th 2009 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by aliash (Post 8041312)
Are they allowed for collecting degree in my behalf? Also how Australian High commision will know that they have to collect mine from HEC. Also at last you said that Australia commission will send the degree to me...!! What for??? if I already have one degree with me...

Yes they are allowed to collect your degree. The Australian High Commission visit HEC and collect your degree whenever they want. After collecting the degree from HEC, the Australian High Commission will post your original degree collected from HEC office to you.

aliash Oct 24th 2009 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8041370)
Yes they are allowed to collect your degree. The Australian High Commission visit HEC and collect your degree whenever they want. After collecting the degree from HEC, the Australian High Commission will post your original degree collected from HEC office to you.

what if my degree has already issued to me by university 4 years back?

intellect20 Oct 25th 2009 5:27 am

Hi bro,

Don't worry, it is not an issue e.g., if you are 30 years old you still can get a birth certificate :)

Originally Posted by aliash (Post 8041444)

proximo Oct 25th 2009 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by aliash (Post 8041444)

It doesn't matter :)

vsuccess Oct 26th 2009 1:39 am

Is there anyone from May 2009 applicant who got the visa subclass 175? share good news guys

krishnaecetech Oct 26th 2009 2:07 am

Originally Posted by vsuccess (Post 8044735)
Is there anyone from May 2009 applicant who got the visa subclass 175? share good news guys

vsuccess are you currently employed or student. Guess you are lucky to get CO so soon being from June and on subclass 175

xuberant Oct 26th 2009 2:51 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8038159)
Hi,

It's almost 8 working days and still no contact from CO.

Recap
=====
- GSM 175 Online Application lodged on 19th May 2009- CSL/MODL - HR Country - No medicals yet - PCC front loaded.
- 09-Oct-2009 : Status changed to "Application being processed further"
- 13-Oct-2009 : Status of all documents except birth certificate + work experience was changed to "Met". Status of Evidence of Age/Birth Certificate - "Requested". Status of Work and specific work experience documents - "Further Checking Required". I have not received any email from CO or DIAC regarding allocation of CO yet. But i believe i have been assigned CO.
- 15-October : I sent a PLE on to ask whether I should wait for email from CO or should i upload any other document as an evidence for age. No reply yet.
- 16-October : I uploaded change of circumstances form. since the land line telephone area code of my city was updated.

Still waiting for any email/PLE reply from CO/DIAC.

Today I recieved reply of my PLE.

"Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If
your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to
assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you.
I note birth certificate and the Form 80 have been requested, please
upload or send in by email."

On my documents check list page, there is nothing mentioned regarding form 80. Do I still have to upload it ? I still haven't received any email from CO regarding anything..

Also, I was of impression that "Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information " and Form 80 are same. I have uploaded Form 1221 many months before.

mohodhaka Oct 26th 2009 5:26 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8044805)
Today I recieved reply of my PLE.

"Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing. If
your case officer requires any additional documentation/information to
assist in the processing of your visa application they will contact you.
I note birth certificate and the Form 80 have been requested, please
upload or send in by email."

On my documents check list page, there is nothing mentioned regarding form 80. Do I still have to upload it ? I still haven't received any email from CO regarding anything..

Also, I was of impression that "Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information " and Form 80 are same. I have uploaded Form 1221 many months before.

In my opinion, u should upload the form 80. Cuz, in my case, CO [team4] requested this form and made my application process delay of 10 days.
So, there is no harm in uploading form 80 and it is worthwhile, in some cases!

vsuccess Oct 26th 2009 5:33 am

Congrats Mohodhaka,

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8044986)
In my opinion, u should upload the form 80. Cuz, in my case, CO [team4] requested this form and made my application process delay of 10 days.

xuberant Oct 26th 2009 5:37 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8044986)

Ok I will. But tell me.. Is Form 80 like form 1221 ? CO hasnt asked me for medicals.. Its still pending from my side

And Yes.. Congrats on grant :)

mohodhaka Oct 26th 2009 5:48 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8045002)
Ok I will. But tell me.. Is Form 80 like form 1221 ? CO hasnt asked me for medicals.. Its still pending from my side

And Yes.. Congrats on grant :)

Thanks..! :)

form 80 is not exactly like 1221, some what similar!
most importantly, some COs request for form 80 and some for 1221!

u cant make any premonition which document or information will create delay in application process! so providing adequate information is good for this process!

mohodhaka Oct 26th 2009 5:50 am

Originally Posted by vsuccess (Post 8044993)
Congrats Mohodhaka,

thank u very much vsuccess!!

dont worry, ur good news is waiting for bursting out!

proximo Oct 26th 2009 7:11 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8045019)
thank u very much vsuccess!!

dont worry, ur good news is waiting for bursting out!

Congrats bro!!!!! :D

argenjis Oct 26th 2009 7:18 pm

Last week, my agent sent a PLE to DIAC, this morning I received the response... "Mr XXXXXX application has been allocated to a Case Officer. A Preliminary Review will shortly be conducted and you will be advised if additional information is required.
Please allow at least 6 weeks for this process before making any further enquiries in relation to this application. Your understanding at this time is appreciated."

Does anybody know how long could it take?

Cheers!
argenjis

mohodhaka Oct 27th 2009 6:29 am

Originally Posted by argenjis (Post 8046564)
Last week, my agent sent a PLE to DIAC, this morning I received the response... "Mr XXXXXX application has been allocated to a Case Officer. A Preliminary Review will shortly be conducted and you will be advised if additional information is required.
Please allow at least 6 weeks for this process before making any further enquiries in relation to this application. Your understanding at this time is appreciated."

Cheers!
argenjis

:ohmy:
I have not seen this kind of response before!
can u tell me how many PLE's u sent till today?

argenjis Oct 27th 2009 11:42 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8047781)
:ohmy:
I have not seen this kind of response before!
can u tell me how many PLE's u sent till today?

:( glup!.... I guess this was my first PLE sent to DIAC...

Bermudashorts Oct 27th 2009 11:46 am

Originally Posted by argenjis (Post 8046564)

Cheers!
argenjis

No we don't. You have a CO , this is good news, just be patient now. It sounds like DIAC are getting fed up with "how long will it be" questions.

xuberant Oct 28th 2009 5:35 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8045016)
Thanks..! :)

form 80 is not exactly like 1221, some what similar!
most importantly, some COs request for form 80 and some for 1221!

u cant make any premonition which document or information will create delay in application process! so providing adequate information is good for this process!

I have sent the Form 80 by email. I couldn't upload it because its size was greater than 1000KB. I hope they find my document in email.

Still no contact from CO yet :(

engr_kiiuk Oct 28th 2009 7:13 am

Hi Friends,

According to DIAC the scanned documents should be colored document. Black and white documents need to be certified by appropriate certifying authority and can be attached and upload.
Form 80 & Form 1221, these forms are black and white? So to upload the scanned document what should i do?
What is the idea to get a colored scanned copy of those forms. Or do i need to get it certified by notary public?
Please share with me your experience.

Mayur Oct 28th 2009 7:23 am

Originally Posted by engr_kiiuk (Post 8050830)
Hi Friends,

According to DIAC the scanned documents should be colored document. Black and white documents need to be certified by appropriate certifying authority and can be attached and upload.
Form 80 & Form 1221, these forms are black and white? So to upload the scanned document what should i do?
What is the idea to get a colored scanned copy of those forms. Or do i need to get it certified by notary public?
Please share with me your experience.

sign each page of the form with u r signature or put your initials at bottom with blue ink... scan it and send it...these forms don't come in colour

cheers......

mohodhaka Oct 28th 2009 8:19 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8050732)
I have sent the Form 80 by email. I couldn't upload it because its size was greater than 1000KB. I hope they find my document in email.

Still no contact from CO yet :(

But i could upload the document.
First I scanned the pages. then resize the images to 96 dpi and quality in low using photoshop. then using Adobe Acrobat combined the images into one document. the file size was less than 800kb. :)

xuberant Oct 28th 2009 8:27 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8050954)
But i could upload the document.
First I scanned the pages. then resize the images to 96 dpi and quality in low using photoshop. then using Adobe Acrobat combined the images into one document. the file size was less than 800kb. :)

hmm.. ok. Should i resize them and upload them ?

mohodhaka Oct 28th 2009 8:50 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8050970)

I dont think u should upload again!
If u send the doc by mail then wait 4/5 working days!
If all docs are met then after 4/5 days u will see "Applicant approved" on ur status page!:thumbsup:

mohodhaka Oct 28th 2009 8:55 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8050970)

oh sorry! i havent seen u r not requested meds! :(

i think u should do the meds and get the PCC right now. dont wait for CO's request! it will make ur application process slow!

xuberant Oct 28th 2009 9:23 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8051032)
oh sorry! i havent seen u r not requested meds! :(

i think u should do the meds and get the PCC right now. dont wait for CO's request! it will make ur application process slow!

I can't. In Pakistan, before doing medicals you have to provide the proof that your CO has asked for medicals.

The wait is inevitable now.

mohodhaka Oct 28th 2009 9:30 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8051105)
I can't. In Pakistan, before doing medicals you have to provide the proof that your CO has asked for medicals.

The wait is inevitable now.

Only TRN number is required in the medical form.
so why they ask for CO's request letter?

xuberant Oct 28th 2009 9:42 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8051123)
Only TRN number is required in the medical form.
so why they ask for CO's request letter?

I didn't ask. May be its their policy here. Many other Pakistani applicants also mentioned this.