May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

It can be a pain when you get asked for additional docs, but on the up side it means that your application is under active consideration, and that's always exciting.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:54 am
Just Joined

TheArbons is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.. your a very helpful person and I am feeling very optimistic...Do you know when we might hear?????

Yours cheekily Nicki x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

If I had a penny for every time a client asked that question! I'm afraid it's just impossible to say anything more helpful than "you're a day closer to a decision than you were yesterday"!

I assume you lodged in May, given the thread title? If so, and you've already done your medicals and police checks, then you could hear any time. Seven months would be about right, but I'm cautious because I don't want to give you false hope.

Sorry!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Bless your heart

You are absolutely right, everyday another day closer. It's just the not knowing is it a yes or is it a no!

Thanks Nicki x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Well if you have any problems you can always contact me, but I do wish you (and everyone else) well )
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ooh I got a wobbly face - was meant to be smiling in an encouraging way!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Yes visa Lodged on 23rd May (my daughters 12th birthday). Hopefully we will shortly be getting the bestest crimbo pressie ever

Can't wait to start our new life in Perth

Nicki x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

My fingers are crossed for you. I can't imagine a nice Christmas pressie!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Another question for you if you don't mind...I have a brother in Perth with 2 kiddies, we have 3 kiddies is there any other way my mum and dad can get out, they can't do balance of family as more in UK, and not enough money for retirement. They really do want to retire in Oz but at the moment it seems impossible for them?

Thanks Nicki x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm not a registered migration agent I'm afraid so I can only help on the admin side of things.

I'm sure one of the RMAs on the site will be able to help you on that one.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:51 am
Just Joined

ok thanks

I am sure we can get them out there somehow, it may just mean they have to go on Temp visa

Nicki x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

WE GOT OUR VISA....HOOBLOODYRAY

SO VERY HAPPY....THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESSIE

Nicki x x x x x x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheArbons

Nicki x x x x x x

Congratulations

Like to wish you all the BEST DOWNUNDER

ANGIEK
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheArbons

Nicki x x x x x x
I'm so pleased for you! Well done!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

hi got ours yesterday at last

heading for perth
as a mechanic

136 skilled
applied 1st june 07
ack 28 august 07
case officer/meds requested 12 october 07
recieved meds 1st november 07
visa granted 4th december 07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.