May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Ok - giving you major karma now

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - it'll come and it'll be great when it does

Donna Doo
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Donna Doo
Brilliant!!! Well done everyone

Anyone still waiting?

Donna Doo

We got our passports back yesterday - sticker says "permitted to stay in Australia indefinately" - sweet

We are still waiting
still no sign of a case officer,
must be our turn soon.

Claire
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi claire
you cant be far away now,what visa are you appling for?

sending everyone loads of karma

anne marie xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Donna Doo
Brilliant!!! Well done everyone

Anyone still waiting?

Donna Doo

We got our passports back yesterday - sticker says "permitted to stay in Australia indefinately" - sweet
Hi Donna
yes we are:curse:
got our case file number 9 weeks ago and still no word of a co!!!!
its really doing my head in at this stage as the house is sold and due to be through by middle of December!!
when are you off?
Andrea
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi claire
you cant be far away now,what visa are you appling for?

sending everyone loads of karma

anne marie xx

Hi anne marie, we are applying for 136 modl (childcare co-ordinator)
Tomorrow morning would be good, just in time for the weekend.
Hope yours come through also.
Claire
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Finally got my visa grant today following the fiasco of ASPC mislaying a form from melbourne 4 times!!!!!!...the delay has been a nightmare, but hope this gives a glimmer of hope to those in May still waiting
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Finally got my visa grant today following the fiasco of ASPC mislaying a form from melbourne 4 times!!!!!!...the delay has been a nightmare, but hope this gives a glimmer of hope to those in May still waiting

Congratulations

Enjoy your new life DOWN UNDER

angiek
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Congratulations!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:50 am
Just Joined

Racky is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS :: shades_smile:
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations

Claire and Dave
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice

Hi Hunt 66,

We have just had our medicals cleared and were hoping to have our visa in the next couple of weeks , we have no case officer as we know it.
But when i look at yout time line , we may have longer to wait then what we thought. Your medicals must of cleared about 6 weeks ago and still nothing.
I feel depressed now, But hopefully and fingers crossed we hear something next week.

application sent 31st May
Acknowledged 31st August
Meds and pcc sent
waiting for the golden ticket now
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sean and Louise
Hi Hunt 66,

We have just had our medicals cleared and were hoping to have our visa in the next couple of weeks , we have no case officer as we know it.
But when i look at yout time line , we may have longer to wait then what we thought. Your medicals must of cleared about 6 weeks ago and still nothing.
I feel depressed now, But hopefully and fingers crossed we hear something next week.

application sent 31st May
Acknowledged 31st August
Meds and pcc sent
waiting for the golden ticket now

Hi, you may hear before us there is not realy any order to recieving a visa, we assume our meds were cleared ages ago but LCU did not reply to our e-mail.
Good Luck to you and hope we all hear next week.

Claire
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Hunt 66 and others

Just found out today from our agent that we FINALLY have a CASE OFFICER.

when I knew my agent had called me I initially thought "this is it, my golden phone call, that the VISA had come through..........................It was an anti climax to say the least to be told, our medical checks had been requested (meaning we have a case officer) seeing as we sent them off nearly 6 weeks ago,

Is there no end to this frustrating, no sense method of applying for a visa/getting acknowledged, getting a case officer, getting a VISA.

oh well, it could be another 2 months of for all I know.

You would have thought the "case officer" would have known already that we had sent off our pcc and medicals??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.