May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Hi Donna

This waiting game is starting to turn me grey , think I might need a trip to the hairdressers soon
I looked at buying bubbly at the weekend but the OH thought it was too soon! What is it with these men, don't they understand that we women don't like to wait for anything
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:28 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Me

Us too ........................
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

I'm still waiting too

ASPC need form 1100 from victoria who are sponsoring me...they have everything else.....this has been going on now for a month.....victoria has sent the form twice and ASPC have lost it twice!!:curse:

If I was over there now I would hand deliver the thing myself as they don't seem to be able to get their act together.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by freckles1970
I'm still waiting too

ASPC need form 1100 from victoria who are sponsoring me...they have everything else.....this has been going on now for a month.....victoria has sent the form twice and ASPC have lost it twice!!:curse:

If I was over there now I would hand deliver the thing myself as they don't seem to be able to get their act together.
Hi Freckles,
this waiting seems to be going on forever, our agent emailed ASPC and asked if they had received our 1100 from Victoria but the email we got back said they don't receipt for any further docs sent so we have no idea if they have it or not. We also haven't got a CO yet (mind you this could be good news as they may not need anything else)
Our agents said he's not concerned yet
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm just spoke to my brother and he's lodging the AOS bond tomorrow - he didn't realise there was an urgency

Men huh??? Mine thought the bubbly was a good idea - but he's been constantly pestering me to mail the agent and get them to chase ASPC even though I kept insisting that there was nothing we could do!! It's only now that we're within spitting distance that he's calmed down a bit

Donna
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

'Good things come to those who wait' ..... I just wish they would hurry up
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I agree - but we're flying on Jan 10th whatever!!

Everyone keeps going on about Christmas - I can't even focus on next week at the moment - bloodly limbo!

Donna
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Donna Doo
Yeah I agree - but we're flying on Jan 10th whatever!!

Everyone keeps going on about Christmas - I can't even focus on next week at the moment - bloodly limbo!

Donna
I know what you mean , I'm actually typing this while at work, to say my mind isn't on the job is an understatement (good job the boss already knows I'm leaving)
We have agreed to spend the Xmas holidays with our families (to keep them happy) and have our fingers crossed that we sell the house so that we can go in Feb.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Perhaps our 1100 forms are lost together then...maybe they are on a little vacations somewhere!!! lol
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Perhaps our 1100 forms are lost together then...maybe they are on a little vacations somewhere!!! lol
at least they are in Oz already....shame we couldn't join them
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Donna Doo
He's not concerned What about us though!! This final waiting bit is the worst of it all I think.

I'm just waiting for my brother to lodge our AOS bond (which he said he was doing today) and then my agent has to let DIMIA know that it's been done.

After that it can take anything between 2 and 5 weeks to visa grant.

I'm ever the optimist though and bought a bottle of bubbly to put in the fridge last night.

Donna
Hi Guys!
We're waiting too!
Our CO wanted the last few bits of paper by Nov 2nd, which he has had since 26th Oct, so fingers crossed!
We also have the bubbles in the fridge!!!
Great Minds...?
Jcp
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mine wanted them by the 31st of october so I was hoping that I would hear something today, even if it was just to say we still haven't got forms
Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road

Mine wanted them by the 31st of october so I was hoping that I would hear something today, even if it was just to say we still haven't got forms
Yeah - Every time the phone rings - I'm hoping it's our agent to give us the good news!
It rang just now - but it was only the local supermarket to saythey were running late!! Arrgghhh!
Jcp
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Originally Posted by vivianne
Visa was granted this morning am so excited!!!!
Is it just the best feeling have you been walking round with a silly grin all day
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Me

us too

feels like we have been waiting for ever.

Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.