June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Hey,

My meds were finalized in Nov 09 and till date there is not a single word on my application from DIAC; All my docs status is REQUIRED as was the on the day 1 ... lol so don't worry you are not alone

MJ
MJ

I think 15 months time limit is over in your case.you should try to find out the xact reasons for so much dealy in ur case.

12 months is the DIAC's own estimated time lines?

Please tell me sm thing abt ur case?
1-Did you Submitted Form 80 only once?
2-R u single or applied with family?
3-When was ur CO assigned?
Rgds
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

fadiA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

My meds were finalized in Nov 09 and till date there is not a single word on my application from DIAC; All my docs status is REQUIRED as was the on the day 1 ... lol so don't worry you are not alone

MJ
Well that was a relieve ...i m not alone
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gillgee
MJ

I think 15 months time limit is over in your case.you should try to find out the xact reasons for so much dealy in ur case.

12 months is the DIAC's own estimated time lines?

Please tell me sm thing abt ur case?
1-Did you Submitted Form 80 only once?
2-R u single or applied with family?
3-When was ur CO assigned?
Rgds
Hey gillgee,

I contacted them, but to my dismay or what! I got the same vague reply ...
Here are the answers to your query:

1- Yes, only once; Submitted in Nov 09
2- Single
3- Mid Oct 09

MJ
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fadiA
Well that was a relieve ...i m not alone
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:23 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Hey gillgee,

2- Single
3- Mid Oct 09

MJ
then it is not unusual. you sent form 80 in November and they usually take 7-8 months (may be more) in processing form 80. I was asked for form 80 in November as well and after that, I was contacted on July 1st for medicals & PCC. I know a few friends who sent form 80 in Oct or Nov 2009 and they r still waiting for any response from CO. Some CO's ask for medicals before processing is complete but that doesn't make processing fast. you have to wait until all of your internal checks are completed. If you are asked for Medicals & PCC after all of your checks are completed, then you can expect a response from your CO within a month or 2. As for 12 months time line given by DIAC, this is just an average time line or an estimate by DIAC. It is not necessary that you application is finalized in that time period. I hope you will hear from your CO very soon

Last edited by khurram; Jul 27th 2010 at 7:24 pm. Reason: correction in text
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by khurram
then it is not unusual. you sent form 80 in November and they usually take 7-8 months (may be more) in processing form 80. I was asked for form 80 in November as well and after that, I was contacted on July 1st for medicals & PCC. I know a few friends who sent form 80 in Oct or Nov 2009 and they r still waiting for any response from CO. Some CO's ask for medicals before processing is complete but that doesn't make processing fast. you have to wait until all of your internal checks are completed. If you are asked for Medicals & PCC after all of your checks are completed, then you can expect a response from your CO within a month or 2. As for 12 months time line given by DIAC, this is just an average time line or an estimate by DIAC. It is not necessary that you application is finalized in that time period. I hope you will hear from your CO very soon
yes Khurram

U 're quite ryt.

Actually We all Stucked Pakistanis were assigned CO's in OCT 2009(For all apllicant who applied in May,June,July,August,September 2009)after 23rd September priority announcement for CSL.
I sent an email in start of Oct 2009 to DIAC and they replied that "we 're currently sorting out CSL applications and If u fall under CSl than u 'll b assigned a CO".

And I got CO on 20 Oct 2009. and sent Form 80 on 30 OCt on my CO's request.

So in my understandings,All these cases are pending only bcz of Security Checks.So ALL MAY TO SEP applicants 'll get the grants in a row.

As far as Timeline is concerned....I know its just an estimate.But estimate is for to be fulfilled.they are calculated on some certain facts.

If some Assessment Authority says "Timeline is four weeks"Then I think they try their full to adhere to that deadline.Actually I take the same perception about DIAC.

My EA assessment was a week late and they apologized me for that delay

Anyway....

Just Cheers....
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hey gillgee,

2- Single
3- Mid Oct 09

MJ
Y CO asked for medicals immediately??I can't get it
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gillgee
Y CO asked for medicals immediately??I can't get it
not sure
Old Jul 28th 2010, 3:25 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

I have got grant letter today. And DIAC has granted me 175 instead of 176 I am posting new thread with all details. Thank you everyone for your support and guidance. I wish you all the best.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

prospective_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

I have got grant letter today. And DIAC has granted me 175 instead of 176 I am posting new thread with all details. Thank you everyone for your support and guidance. I wish you all the best.
Many Many Congrats,
i think 175 or 176 doest not matters, the bottom line is that you have got your grant letter
Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:05 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by prospective_immigrant
Many Many Congrats,
i think 175 or 176 doest not matters, the bottom line is that you have got your grant letter
Thank you very much. well 175 means I am totally free
Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Actually it really matters having 175 or 176 unless neither you are family sponsored nor you have confirmed job in a sponsoring state.

Well done and congrats once again.

Old Jul 28th 2010, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Khurram ! Many many congrats. U should be really thankful to Allah (SWT) who has blessed U with this success and its really wonderful that U got 175 and not 176 and thus free from 2 years stay in a specific state. This also shows effectiveness/efficeincy of **** ! I think u read my mind
Old Jul 28th 2010, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

prospective_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faraz
Dear Khurram ! Many many congrats. U should be really thankful to Allah (SWT) who has blessed U with this success and its really wonderful that U got 175 and not 176 and thus free from 2 years stay in a specific state. This also shows effectiveness/efficeincy of **** ! I think u read my mind
What is the max. date of entry in australia
Old Jul 28th 2010, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations, your visa brings hope for all other Pakistani applicants who have been waiting for more than a year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.