JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

LukeP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by stu:0
Same as me mate, sent two applications in the same envelope, one came back last week?? We rang up and were told the other should arrive back this week??? Nothing in this country suprises me these days
Wow. Finally I received the other certificate from APF yesterday. It was dated on the 8th of April. It's funny that both applications were on the same envelop. The one with earlier reference came back about 10 days after the other. Well, i am not conplaining. At least it arrived. The first applications went missing and I know quite a number of people have theirs missing also.

The waiting game continues.....
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:06 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LukeP
Wow. Finally I received the other certificate from APF yesterday. It was dated on the 8th of April. It's funny that both applications were on the same envelop. The one with earlier reference came back about 10 days after the other. Well, i am not conplaining. At least it arrived. The first applications went missing and I know quite a number of people have theirs missing also.

The waiting game continues.....
Haha! Would you belive it our other one arrived today aswell, same as you nearly 2 weeks between them???
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:50 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

It seems to be pretty quiet for us Junies - any updates anyone??
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hey hows it going, I have just read your blog and it is so funny and some bits really sad, I know how you feel cos Ive been there but I also think its great that you still have a sense of humour, the waiting can send you ever so slightly mad. I really really really hope you hear soon and you are over there in June then I will pop in and see you whilst on our holiday.

Best of luck and speak to you very soon and keep your head up it will happen

Last edited by shar07; Apr 23rd 2009 at 6:31 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 1:35 am
Just Joined

LukeP is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone got Visa lately? It seems a bit quiet.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:31 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LukeP
Anyone got Visa lately? It seems a bit quiet.
*timble-weed rolls past*

Anyone still waiting for their visa? (or is it just me)?

Anyone applying for ssv after 160309 changes?

Any CSL'ers got a CO yet?

Last edited by Perthfect; Apr 29th 2009 at 7:43 pm. Reason: speeling
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthfect
*timble-weed rolls past*

Hi Perthfect,
I had a CO on 6/4/2009 and I'm still waitting. No contact from ASPC since I lodged my 176 application inspite of that I still didn't do Meds and didn't submit the PCCs yet.
good luck
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gee it's quiet out there isn't it...
Old May 1st 2009, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by mavios
Hi Perthfect,
I had a CO on 6/4/2009 and I'm still waitting. No contact from ASPC since I lodged my 176 application inspite of that I still didn't do Meds and didn't submit the PCCs yet.
good luck
Hi Mavios!

What you waiting for? Has your CO requested them yet? You're nearly there mate - won't be long now uh?!

P
Old May 1st 2009, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

3zooz is on a distinguished road

*timble-weed rolls past*

I am also still waiting
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mavios!

What you waiting for? Has your CO requested them yet? You're nearly there mate - won't be long now uh?!

P
Hi perthfect,
My wife and son are away visiting my wife's family, I intended to do our meds together.

cheers
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:16 pm

Hi perthfect,
My wife and son are away visiting my wife's family, I intended to do our meds together.

cheers

Hope all goes smoothely on their return Mavios

Good luck and keep us informed!

P
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope all goes smoothely on their return Mavios

Good luck and keep us informed!

P
Hi Pethfect
Thank you, what about your WA SS? anything new?
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:58 pm

Hi Pethfect
Thank you, what about your WA SS? anything new?
unfortunately not

Don't expect anything until the end of this month at the earliest. We sent a mail to WA SMC explaining our situation (in brief) I dont expect it will do any good but we can at least try

Good luck again!

P
x
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

annette5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey perthfect,

Brilliant blog, just read the lot, better than obsessing on my visa.......obsess on yours instead!!!!

Good luck, hope it happens soon for you(said in my best Lancashire accent, yes I am one of those!!!)

Take care
Annette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.