July 2011 applicants

Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Asadns is an unknown quantity at this point
Default July 2011 applicants

Hello,

Anyone who has lodged 457 after 1 July?

Can anyone share if form 80, 1221 are to be filled at the time of application submission will have any impact on processing?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 lodged after 1 july 2011

Originally Posted by Asadns
Hello,

Anyone who has lodged 457 after 1 July?

Can anyone share if form 80, 1221 are to be filled at the time of application submission will have any impact on processing?
It's not worth sending anything until you're asked for it.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 1:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's not worth sending anything until you're asked for it.
Specially as the OP may not be asked to do those forms at all. Not every 457 applicant has to
Old Jul 8th 2011, 2:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Specially as the OP may not be asked to do those forms at all. Not every 457 applicant has to
I did put all that and then deleted it.
Old Jul 9th 2011, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I did put all that and then deleted it.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

atif.javed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GSM-176, June 2011 applicant. visa application fee increased

Today I receive email from DIAC stating:
Refer to your 176 visa application that has been received at the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre on 4 July 2011.

From 1 July 2011, the charge for this visa has increased. The First instalment charge has increased from AUD$2575 to AUD$2960.

For us to process your visa application the visa application charge must be paid in full.

If you can send us Credit Card details stating the amount of AUD $385.00 to be deducted, we will not need to return your application to you

My question is, I submit my application on 25 July,2011 and according to courier my application reached Adelaide on 1st July. Will DIAC treat my application as before 30 July 11 rules? because i submit application and all documents based on before 30 july rules.
If they returned my application as “INVALID” will I get fee refund ? I applied paper based.
Anyone have same situation?
Regards
Atif

Last edited by atif.javed; Jul 11th 2011 at 10:23 am.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GSM-176, June 2011 applicant. visa application fee increased

They are saying that if you pay $385, they will not return back your application. Why don't you pay them the money?

and by the way, I think the dates you are mentioning are incorrect as 25th July 2011 is yet to come, it must be 25th June

Originally Posted by atif.javed
Refer to your 176 visa application that has been received at the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre on 4 July 2011.

From 1 July 2011, the charge for this visa has increased. The First instalment charge has increased from AUD$2575 to AUD$2960.

For us to process your visa application the visa application charge must be paid in full.

If you can send us Credit Card details stating the amount of AUD $385.00 to be deducted, we will not need to return your application to you

My question is, I submit my application on 25 July,2011 and according to courier my application reached Adelaide on 1st July. Will DIAC treat my application as before 30 July 11 rules? because i submit application and all documents based on before 30 july rules.
If they returned my application as “INVALID” will I get fee refund ? I applied paper based.
Regards
Atif
Old Jul 11th 2011, 4:28 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Atif
The new fees started from the 1st July, so as your application arrived on that date, it's logical that they would charge you the new fee. They're not going to process you with pre-1st July rules because it didn't arrive before the 1st July. Basically, if you want your application processed, you'd better pay them the extra AU$385.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

SquashAddict is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
The new fees started from the 1st July, so as your application arrived on that date, it's logical that they would charge you the new fee. They're not going to process you with pre-1st July rules because it didn't arrive before the 1st July. Basically, if you want your application processed, you'd better pay them the extra AU$385.
Your application was received by DIAC AFTER 30th June. So two things:

1. Your application will be considered under new (post 1st July) rules
2. And naturally would be charged the new fees because its considered post 1st July application.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

SquashAddict is on a distinguished road

About the fee refund you should ask them through email if I get my refund or not. Have you considered your self under the new rules? Do you still qualify? since there is an increased IELTS requirement for scoring required points.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:55 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Regards
Atif
Before making payment just confirm will they treat you pre-july applicant?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:41 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Before making payment just confirm will they treat you pre-july applicant?
He is NOT a pre-July applicant. His application was received at Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre on 4 July. Just because the package arrived in Adelaide on 1 July does not mean it arrived at DIAC on that date. And even if it did, it is still post-30 June. The new rules came into effect on 1 July.

Where's the confusion here people?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SquashAddict
About the fee refund you should ask them through email if I get my refund or not. Have you considered your self under the new rules? Do you still qualify? since there is an increased IELTS requirement for scoring required points.
unfortunately i am 5 points short in new point system
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:30 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point

unfortunately i am 5 points short in new point system
Atif

I think it is better to ask DIAC to refund ur money bcs they will not consider u as pre-july applicant.then again prepare application according to new points.

U can save ur money by doing this i think.:...n dont get confused just do it!!!!!
dsn

Last edited by dsn; Jul 12th 2011 at 9:37 am.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dsn
Atif

I think it is better to ask DIAC to refund ur money bcs they will not consider u as pre-july applicant.then again prepare application according to new points.

U can save ur money by doing this i think.:...n dont get confused just do it!!!!!
dsn
I send email to DIAC for relaxation, lets see what happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.