BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hello Ladies and Gents :

now for some news from my Side:

1 - i've got a CO
2 - MY CO contacted me on the day my wife's Passport expired :curse:
3 - we filled Form 80 and forwarded to her as per her request
4 - i went to renew my wife's pass and forwarded to the CO the renewal letter and receipt.

i also asked her shall i take my medical checks or wait for my wife's pass to be made then we both make the checks together,and i'm waiting for her reply

how long do u think she'll take to reply and what do u think her answer'll be?
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by beeso
Hello Ladies and Gents :

1 - i've got a CO
4 - i went to renew my wife's pass and forwarded to the CO the renewal letter and receipt.

i also asked her shall i take my medical checks or wait for my wife's pass to be made then we both make the checks together,and i'm waiting for her reply

thats fantastic news Beeso. I am guessing that she'd probably prefer for you to get your wife's passport first. This would then be used as ID when you go for your medicals and also without a passport there is not a quick ID for your wife's medical forms. Only a guess though but would think they would rather have her passport processed.
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hello Ladies and Gents :

1 - i've got a CO

Brill
Movement at last!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Originally Posted by kronk
thats fantastic news Beeso. I am guessing that she'd probably prefer for you to get your wife's passport first. This would then be used as ID when you go for your medicals and also without a passport there is not a quick ID for your wife's medical forms. Only a guess though but would think they would rather have her passport processed.
Hi

Have you still not heard anythink Kronk? - it's ridiculous!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank u so much Dear Kronk

i called the Hospital for meds and they confirmed that nothing can be used to replace the passport and i've to wait for the new one.

i wanted also to ask...how long 'd be the extension she gives for the 28 days period?
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Brill
Movement at last!!
Yes Dear Fiona...Hopefully it'll go well
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Hi

Have you still not heard anythink Kronk? - it's ridiculous!!
I know. We might give them a ring on Monday. We had response from them saying CO looking at file, will be in touch if they need anything, standard response etc.etc.

Just haven't seen any other people's files that have taken this long from everything met to grant. Unless we're being investigated or CO is on working holiday visa herself
Old May 5th 2009, 5:28 am
Just Joined

dpsahoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: July 2008 Applicants

Yippee !!! I got my Pre-Grant Letter today My joys new no bounds when I got a call from my agent. I have to go out of Australia(m on a 457 work visa from India at the moment here in Melbourne) , get my PP stamped and re-enter Oz.

Thanks to all you guys who have been patient and understanding in helping out with my queries. Good luck to all the applicants!!!

Hi Sanam,

Can you please make an update in the Online Tracker.

Cheers,
dpsahoo

Lodged-28/JUL/08,HR,CSL-ORACLE/CO Allocated - 16/Apr/2009/PR - 05-May-2009
Old May 5th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dpsahoo
Yippee !!! I got my Pre-Grant Letter today My joys new no bounds when I got a call from my agent. I have to go out of Australia(m on a 457 work visa from India at the moment here in Melbourne) , get my PP stamped and re-enter Oz.

Thanks to all you guys who have been patient and understanding in helping out with my queries. Good luck to all the applicants!!!

Hi Sanam,

Can you please make an update in the Online Tracker.

Cheers,
dpsahoo

Lodged-28/JUL/08,HR,CSL-ORACLE/CO Allocated - 16/Apr/2009/PR - 05-May-2009

CONGRATULATIONS dpsahoo Wish u the best of luck
Old May 5th 2009, 6:54 am
Just Joined

zaheer642 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fantastic news
Old May 5th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

congrats everyone who getting co and visas looks like we will be waiting for forseable future. we applied on the 1st july so now 10 months and counting. oh well, what gos for you wont go past you as they say
Old May 8th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Everyone

we've got my Wife's New Passport

the Consulate said that we'll have to wait for 3 Month but actually it was ready in a Month and Half

we are going to make our meds in 7 Hours...Wish us Luck plz
Old May 9th 2009, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Hello Everyone

we've got my Wife's New Passport

the Consulate said that we'll have to wait for 3 Month but actually it was ready in a Month and Half

we are going to make our meds in 7 Hours...Wish us Luck plz
Good Luck Beeso!!! Hopefully not too much longer!!!

We have our flights booked - aarrgghhh!! 23rd July we are off to Perth!!!
Old May 9th 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Good Luck Beeso!!! Hopefully not too much longer!!!

We have our flights booked - aarrgghhh!! 23rd July we are off to Perth!!!
Good luck Beeso!!

Fiona, 23rd July is going to come round soooo quickly, sooo jealous!!! Still no news on my visa Been waiting since beginning of April with everything met. Think this is a record as seem to see everyone else getting their visas few days after everything met. Tried everything: contacting them/ringing them. Only thing to do now is impatiently wait.........
Old May 9th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Good luck Beeso!!

Fiona, 23rd July is going to come round soooo quickly, sooo jealous!!! Still no news on my visa Been waiting since beginning of April with everything met. Think this is a record as seem to see everyone else getting their visas few days after everything met. Tried everything: contacting them/ringing them. Only thing to do now is impatiently wait.........
I know, I really need to get my finger out now and sort everything out!!

I can't believe it's taking so long. Have you managed to actually speak to anyone then to find out what the hold up is? You need to keep trying, the thing at this stage that was freaking me out was - what if they change something!! I do hope you get it soon. I'll concentrate on Monday for you - it's GOT to come!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.