July 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:43 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by ChocCake
i know.. what's going on there..? is the £ getting stronger or $ getting weaker?
£ is relatively static today, dollar weakened big style! Think it might be time to invest, if only I could get my hands on some cash. I'm on Euro at the moment which also got a bit of a battering recently but this dollar decline today was mega in comparison.

BTW ChocCake, your profile picture has just made me scoff down a bunch of After Eights! YUM!!! So much for the diet, tomorrow is another day!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lilsweets
£ is relatively static today, dollar weakened big style! Think it might be time to invest, if only I could get my hands on some cash. I'm on Euro at the moment which also got a bit of a battering recently but this dollar decline today was mega in comparison.

BTW ChocCake, your profile picture has just made me scoff down a bunch of After Eights! YUM!!! So much for the diet, tomorrow is another day!
wooooooooooooooooooo!! hold off there!! dont you blame it on me!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:50 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChocCake
wooooooooooooooooooo!! hold off there!! dont you blame it on me!!
But the photo looks so good, I have to blame someone or something! Maybe I will blame my Aunt, she left the opened box on my coffee table. They were staring at me and asking me to polish them off!

Now I'm sounding crazy so might stop typing now!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

Well thnking of how things are moving in DIAC, and the latest update from ASPC states that they are working on December 07 Applicants now...then i HOPE i'll hear something by Jan
Well...... in a way you're pretty right but at least thinking of sooner is a good idea than later

Hey,

You didn't hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit of fun, just thought you might want to be a bit more specific.

It's all for a bit of a laugh, nothing too serious!
Sigh of relief . It's been evident that DIAC is acting crazy these days. Don't really know if it's because of loads of application or it's their own laziness. But I think, we all need to wait a little longer than we all expected while lodging the application
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:47 am
Dharmesh

panchaldharmesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am 16th July 2008, I am daily checking my status, last update was on
16th August 2008 about receiving my and my family medical report.

When will CO and when my status will be updated

With Regards,
Dharmesh M. Panchal
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:12 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by panchaldharmesh
Hi,

I am 16th July 2008, I am daily checking my status, last update was on
16th August 2008 about receiving my and my family medical report.

When will CO and when my status will be updated

With Regards,
Dharmesh M. Panchal
Hey,

Can't say exactly when you will get a CO but doesn't look like any July applicant has received a CO yet on this forum so think we will just have to wait a little bit longer.

Visas are being granted on a daily basis however so it will be our turn as time goes on,

Good luck!
L
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:14 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hey all BE's

So the unofficial update has moved to this thread, welcome to July 2008 everyone!

Will be back shortly with this weeks updates.....
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:23 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Visa Count Wednesday 15th October

1 X November 2007 applicant

Congratulations again Jane, the wait is over

Visa grants for this week: 5
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:28 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Visa Count Thursday 16th October 2008

2 X 176 February Applicants

1 X 175 April 2008 Applicant-The Legend that is Tiger[

Thursday 16th October 2008, hereafter known as Tiger Day

Visa Count: 8 for this week

Last edited by lilsweets; Oct 17th 2008 at 11:31 am.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:31 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Oh dear, seriously need to do some work on my font size and colours! Hope it improves with practice.....
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

lilsweets, you'll be fine!!! Don't panic, we'll go easy on you!!

Mel
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:31 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Visa Count Thursday 16th October 2008

2 X 176 February Applicants

1 X 175 April 2008 Applicant-The Legend that is Tiger[

Thursday 16th October 2008, hereafter known as Tiger Day
It looks great and hopefully it won't be long before you're adding all of our visa grants onto that list.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:33 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by melbert
lilsweets, you'll be fine!!! Don't panic, we'll go easy on you!!

Mel
Cheers!

Originally Posted by JAK
It looks great and hopefully it won't be long before you're adding all of our visa grants onto that list.
Bet I will be adding you to the list of grants next week, it can't be long now.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:38 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Cheers!

Bet I will be adding you to the list of grants next week, it can't be long now.
Our agent told us we should get our grant letter within the next week or 2 so I am keeping everything crossed at the moment.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:55 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by JAK
Our agent told us we should get our grant letter within the next week or 2 so I am keeping everything crossed at the moment.

Good luck karma sent! There are 4 June applicants now with CO's so it won't be long before we see some grants

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.