Wikiposts

January 2009 Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: January 2009 Applicants

Brilliant news Griff! Congratulations. Good luck with all your preparations. When are you off?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Brilliant news Griff! Congratulations. Good luck with all your preparations. When are you off?
Thanks again.

Need to get there by end of April 2010 for the entry stamp. Have house to sell so will be dependant on that. Plannign to be there by this time next year!!!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Good luck with the house sale then!

Summary of January Applicants:

Visa Approved: 11

1. Safaet - 176 - SS- HR -Visa Approved
2. missmileyselina -857- Visa Approved
3. nickynush - 176- state sponsored- Visa Approved
4. Safin - 175 lodged - 176 - Visa Approved
5. TracyAnne - 857 - Visa Approved
6. deepshuk - 176- state sponsored - Visa Approved
7. Helsch - 176- state sponsored - Visa Approved
8. swigski - 120 - Labour agreement- Visa Approved
9. ramlmmjem - 457 -Visa Approved
10. cookiestar - 175 - CSL - Visa Approved
11. Griffangus - 176 - state sponsored - Visa approved

CO Allocated: 10

1. adeelak - 175 -CSL - HR country - CO - 22 April
2. VanAxel - 176 - State sponsored - CSL - CO - 16 March
3. stiletta - 176 - state sponsored - CO - 3rd march
4. miss_india - 175 - CSL/MODL - CO - 29 April
5. juliemtaylor - 175 - CSL - LR country - CO - 2 June
6. _ada_ - 176 - Family sponsored - CSL - HR country - CO - 4 June
7. rags1974 - 175 - CSL - CO 4 June
8. mscrashed - 175 - CSL - HR country - CO 10 June
9. dreamzz - 175 - CSL - HR country - CO 11 June

10. Tubbs2Oz - 175 MODL (CSL) - CO 9th July

Waiting for CO: 22

1. Seles83 - 176- family sponsored - MODL & CSL - HR Country
2. missa - MODL & CSL
3. blueeyes1 - GSM 175 CSL and MODL LR Country
4. SamW - 175 - MODL
5. scrudu - 175 MODL/CSL
6. robin.merill - 175 - CSL
7. Wizard of Oz - 176- family sponsored
8. cmoore4 - 175 - MODL
9. mrsgreenstar76 - 475
10. sambo76 - 886
11. chappers1 - 175 MODL
12. trotterclan - 176 - State sponsored
13. nararara - 176- family sponsored
14. Wanglo - 175 - CSL - MODL - HR.
15. Ben&Steph2009 - 175 - CSL - LR
16. Reevezie - 175 - CSL - LR
17. reehan - 175
18. deepstar - 175 - CSL
19. jamesanding - 175
20. lovelyshine - 176 - Family Sponsored
21. Clarie - 176 - family sponsor. MODL
22. jbeiluj - 886
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Congratulations Griffangus, where are you heading to? Let's hope that we can keep this thread near the top with lots of CO allocation and grants in the next couple of weeks.

Just read your signature I'm guessing Perth?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
Congratulations Griffangus, where are you heading to? Let's hope that we can keep this thread near the top with lots of CO allocation and grants in the next couple of weeks.

Just read your signature I'm guessing Perth?
Thanks Tubbs - yup Perth bound. Planning a validation trip early December and the move once the house is sold (hopefully next year).
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Griffangus
Thanks Tubbs - yup Perth bound. Planning a validation trip early December and the move once the house is sold (hopefully next year).
Good luck with selling the house. We've sold (stc) our house but sold it at a loss just because we want to just go. Houses seem to be selling quite well at the moment because there isn't that much around. We sometimes feel that we've done it all around the wrong way (still waiting for visa, not much longer), but hopefully it'll all come together.
Enjoy your validation trip!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
Good luck with selling the house. We've sold (stc) our house but sold it at a loss just because we want to just go. Houses seem to be selling quite well at the moment because there isn't that much around. We sometimes feel that we've done it all around the wrong way (still waiting for visa, not much longer), but hopefully it'll all come together.
Enjoy your validation trip!
Sorry to hear that the house went for a loss. That is a major worry of ours. Have to give it a fresh coat of paint and then get it on the market soonest. Lots of sales around us but no idea of the values..........

Hoping to go for Christmas. This visa now gives us the excuse to go out and spend a small fortune on flights this weekend

What is your destination once you have your visa?

Keep the positive thoughts.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

We're off to Sydney. My husband has some family out there and there seem to be a few engineering jobs there.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, our visa was granted this morning, so it's all go for us now.

Flights are going to be booked for the end of next month!

I hope the COs get working on the rest of the Jan applicants now, and good news arrives for you soon too.
Congrats!! Did you have to fo your medicals again since they had expired?? Good luck on your new journey...
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VanAxel
Congrats!! Did you have to fo your medicals again since they had expired?? Good luck on your new journey...
My meds hadn't expired I had them done in May.

Thanks for the good wishes.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Oopsss.. sorry I must have mistaken for someone else... congrats once again

My meds hadn't expired I had them done in May.

Thanks for the good wishes.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Huwaarix is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: January 2009 Applicants

I have applied for 886 family sponsored visa on 9th of jan 2009. Havent heard anything sofar..........and its getting too frustrated .It has been six months and no news at all. I have attached all docs and everything required.

Let me know anyone else who have applied for the same visa
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Huwaarix
I have applied for 886 family sponsored visa on 9th of jan 2009. Havent heard anything sofar..........and its getting too frustrated .It has been six months and no news at all. I have attached all docs and everything required.

I know how you feel mate... i got my case officer on the 16/03/09 but have heard no news since despite my PLEs... Sent a PLE last week and received an email say that "There are no updates since the Co last contacted you on the 16th March 2009"... as if I am that stupid not to realize that at first..

Am thinking if I had made a mistake coming to this country... :curse:
Old Jul 12th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

ElecEngr555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have not applied for the same visa. However, there is one thing common- I am also an onshore applicant... Is it a disadvantage being already working in Australia???

It seems to me that DIAC people are in no hurry about people already in Australia as they are already paying taxes for nothing receiving back in terms of family assistance and child care...
Old Jul 12th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

If you are on CSL then your frustation is valit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.