January 2009 Applicants

Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:36 am
Just Joined

sunny9208 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: January 2009 Applicants

i am going to submitt my 175 evisa application with tra pass and ielts 5 band which is going to be 6 band from 1st july, 09 so i have to apply before 30 june. what will be the time and date of my application if i elodge application and click on SUBMIT APPLICATION after entering the credit card detail, this will the time and date of my application or when i complete the attaching the all documents to my TRN. i will attach documents with in 30 days , is it ok ?

kindly help and guide me in this regards as u have wide experance.
best regards

sunny
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future
Default Re: January 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by sunny9208
i am going to submitt my 175 evisa application with tra pass and ielts 5 band which is going to be 6 band from 1st july, 09 so i have to apply before 30 june. what will be the time and date of my application if i elodge application and click on SUBMIT APPLICATION after entering the credit card detail, this will the time and date of my application or when i complete the attaching the all documents to my TRN. i will attach documents with in 30 days , is it ok ?

kindly help and guide me in this regards as u have wide experance.
best regards

sunny
Dear Sunny,

Your date of application will be the date when you apply and punch your credit card. However, I think it's not a good idea to choose the last moment for application. If possible, try to submit your application earlier/ASAP. Never known, at the last moment, the system may be busy or under maintenance

Officially you will get 28 days to attach documents after application received (online; the same day) by DIAC.

Best of luck.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:54 am
Just Joined

sunny9208 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: January 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Dear Sunny,

Your date of application will be the date when you apply and punch your credit card. However, I think it's not a good idea to choose the last moment for application. If possible, try to submit your application earlier/ASAP. Never known, at the last moment, the system may be busy or under maintenance

Officially you will get 28 days to attach documents after application received (online; the same day) by DIAC.

Best of luck.
U HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION WHICH WAS PLACED INFRONT OF MANY PEOPLES, BUT UR REPLY IS FIRST AND FAST. THANKS

IN LAST MOVEMENTS THATSWHY BECAUSE I AM APPEARING ON 13TH FOR IELTS AND HOPE MINIMUM 5 BAND I WILL ACHIEVE. THE RESULT OF IELTS WILL BE ON 26TH OR 27TH SO I HAVE TO LODGE BEFORE 30 JUNE.
WHAT IS UR EXPERANCE THAT THEY WILL CONSIDER ME IN OLD TERM AND CONDITIONS BEFORE 30TH OR MAY BE CHANCE OF OBJECTION.

AFTER ENTRING THE C CARD DETAIL AND CLICKING ON SUBMITION OF APPLICATION WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

AIRCRFAT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER MECHANICAL CSL/MODL

BEST REGARDS
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Sunny - you might get more replies if you post a separate thread rather than posting it to the Jan 09 applicants thread.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:12 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Seems no one else from Jan is getting a CO
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

It was a public holiday in Australia on Monday, so I would imagine that DIAC was closed for the day. That would slow things down a little bit.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:17 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

yes bro...I know , but two working days have passed since that ....so was wondering
anyways
CHeers!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm not a man by the way. Just that you called me bro!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:27 am
ajt
Forum Regular

whoopsie...
i thought your name was Alastair......

sorry sis
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

mscrashed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys...i checked my status today and some of the docs are showing MET.
i probably got a CO. but there is a sad part.. there is a line " Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant " on the status page.
that means it is going to take only longer.

but i am still happy that things are moving...

Cheers
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:36 am
ajt
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mscrashed
Hey Guys...i checked my status today and some of the docs are showing MET.
i probably got a CO. but there is a sad part.. there is a line " Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant " on the status page.
that means it is going to take only longer.

but i am still happy that things are moving...

Cheers
could you share your details please
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

mscrashed is an unknown quantity at this point

Application Lodged : 12 Jan 2009
ASCO : IT CSL ( Network Security)
Old Jun 10th 2009, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

scrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nice

Hi all,

Well ... given that there finally seems to be consistent movement in allocating CO's to Jan applicants I'm getting hopeful that we'll be allocated one soon! Fingers crossed anyway!

I know some of you have been requested to fill out Form 80. Because of this, I'm trying to get a head start and complete it and submit it in advance. I (main applicant) am from a LR country, but my hubbie is from a HR country. If they were to ask for this Form80 would we each have to fill one out, or do they just request from HR applicants?

Thanks!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

We had both completed Form 80 and front loaded it. However, in the document checklist it's showing as requested for my husband (main applicant) only. So we resent DIAC his one.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

scrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nice

Originally Posted by cookiestar
We had both completed Form 80 and front loaded it. However, in the document checklist it's showing as requested for my husband (main applicant) only. So we resent DIAC his one.
Thanks Cookiestar! I'll complete it for both of us in case!

This entry doesn't appear in my Document Checklist currently. Was this one added by your CO or was it there the whole time (i.e. since you submitted your online app? The only doc's listed for me are below, and an abbreviated list for my husband.
  1. Birth certificate or other evidence of age
  2. Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page
  3. Evidence of change of name
  4. Evidence of overseas qualifications
  5. Evidence of skills assessment
  6. Evidence of Specific Work Experience
  7. Evidence of work experience
  8. Marriage certificate
  9. Evidence of Designated Language Qualifications
  10. Passport photo
  11. Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
  12. Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.