Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I am a parent,dad has kids,can i leave country

I am a parent,dad has kids,can i leave country

Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am a parent,dad has kids,can i leave country

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
I totallly agree with you.......as for our "nasty" comments.........hmmm enough said. We are entitled to our opinion. The courts usually ALWAYS favour mother over father for full time custody unless circumstances are extreme. Fair enough she fell in love, I know what that's like but can the OP not stay in the UK given the love of his lifes dilemma? Part of me feels sorry for her she sounds quite vulnerable and maybe a bit niave, especially as she is not the FIRST to be asked to go to Oz with him.
I do think she may have difficulty having the ex agree to medicals. She would be better seeking legal advice on this matter.
You are entitled to your opinion as has been said. As has also been said, the Immigration Forum is not the place for these comments and I would suggest anyone who feels so strongly about a stranger's life regardless of what they know about them should keep their opinions to themselves.

I am sorry OP, I am closing this thread as I don't believe you deserve the abuse you are getting for asking a simple question. Please feel free to ask other questions and also remember that the advanced search facility should find you answers to stacks of questions you may have.

I do hope the so called morally outraged feel good about themselves and learn that personal unwarranted comments are not wanted or needed, especially in the Immigration Forum.