HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP !!!! Visa Cancelled

Originally Posted by Wendy
With the amount of contact agents have with officials in the department it is almost certain they would be able to contact someone fairly quickly, rather than sitting for two hours on a helpline don't you think?
I've no idea, that's why I asked the question.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

any more news yet?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

What a nightmare hope you get it sorted
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

So sorry to hear what has happened, please do keep us up to date on how things are going for you and whether you have managed to find out exactly why they cancelled your visa.

Wishing you all the luck!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Just found this thread

Oh wow...I am so so so sorry for you. I wouldnt know what to do in your situation.

We dont have our visa yet but there is always a chance that we wont get it or end up in a situation similar to yours. It would be devastating.

I am afraid I cant be of any help to you but I wish you all the best and hope it all gets sorted out and you can live the dream!

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

What a nightmare for you. Have you heard anymore yet!
Shabee
x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
maybe not but as they do this day in day out they will know who to talk too
lookin at previous posts, i think if it was me i would consult an agent as i think they may have contacts to answers -that public dont. u can only give details that are known to you at time of application and if this is what u have done, then u have to persue it and find out what has gone wrong. the good thing is about this forum is that as you can see from posts altho you feel you are alone on this- your'e not - others are thinking about you and hope the outcome is positive! stay focused think positive and go for it. youre not on your own. were all waiting to hear some good positive news from you x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Wishing you loads of luck with your appeal

Suexx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear, Wish everything will turn out OK
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:23 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brummylass
Has anybody ever had their visa cancelled 3 months after it was granted ? My husband got a letter today saying that some of the work experience was incorrect and mis-leading (all the information was absolutely truthful). Just sold our house, set the dog in a new home, arranged removals not booked the flights YET. Dont know why this has happened. Think it is possibly a sick joke. Anyone know why after the visa is granted they would cancel it, or even look at the file again? I think someone at work has got it in for him. My world is falling apart. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Sue

Hope this all gets sorted out for you, good luck.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

goosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nicegoosefat is just really nice

Spoke to London office earlier today, they told me to contact the number and the person named in the letter. I cannot do this because it is the number only contactable insde Australia. I am going round the bend. :curse: Sue
Hi Sue ,

I really hope that this a joke and u will be on your way to oz soon , I will cross my fingers for you .

Tam
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Brummylass,
Sorry to read this. Hope you have decided to get the help of an agent & you will have some good news soon.
Please keep us up to date when you have chance!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Brummylass
Please contact an agent George has left you the office number as you need professional help quick. I hope that this all works out and is sorted quickly.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Has anybody ever had their visa cancelled 3 months after it was granted ? My husband got a letter today saying that some of the work experience was incorrect and mis-leading (all the information was absolutely truthful). Just sold our house, set the dog in a new home, arranged removals not booked the flights YET. Dont know why this has happened. Think it is possibly a sick joke. Anyone know why after the visa is granted they would cancel it, or even look at the file again? I think someone at work has got it in for him. My world is falling apart. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Sue
Hi Sue
I would just like to point out to you that although there is a dob in line, all information recieved would be checked and re checked, they are noot stupid and although someone may want to make trouble for you it is unlikely that they would suceed unless the information given was found to be true, All Checks as to employment history ect would have been done prior to your visa being issued, so it makes sense that someone has indeed phoned the dob in line. i am sorry to hear about you circumstances and would sugguest you speak direct with DIAC, Normally they will allow you to appeal unless the information found out is serious. I really hope you sort this out and wish you the best of luck.
Sharon

Last edited by iwilldoit; Jan 23rd 2008 at 9:18 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Have been watching this thread......any news yet? For what it's wotrth, we are thinking of you with fingers x ed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.