Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:14 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Timeline varies from case-to-case basis ... For instance my wife's medicals got finalized in 29 days including courier delivery time, although she is a medical professional and have few extra medical tests which are not necessary for non-medico.

While going for x-rays, keep in mind few things which I have mentioned in this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=606540

Finalization of my meds got delayed because initial x-ray might have some technical issues and it raised doubts so I got a repeat request with one more different x-ray view !!!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:38 am
Just Joined

jaffarif is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
So then what you mean to say is your medicals took 45-60 days. Others might take more or less. Each case is individual so unless you work at HOC you really have no idea.
HOC took 49 days to finalize and upload my medical.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

marknlouie is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody here know the current date being processed by MOC? (not HOC). Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Like the Moderators and few members are saying..varies on an individual case basis. I can share what I learnt while talking to HOC..

In case you are from an LR and everything looks ok, your medicals may not be referred to a MOC. Incase you are from a HR or have got your medicals done in a HR country they will go to the MOC for evaluation.

Try getting involved in something else for a while..its very stressing not to know an answer or Timeline..but since each case/candidate is unique..Timelines are general...
Old Jun 14th 2009, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

vineetbahl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Panel doctor changed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
How can you be 100% sure of what the CO will or will not ask for?
From my experience HOC is a very practical organization and provided that when the tests were conducted by the Clinic when it was registered with HOC then, they shall not reject those test reports only on the basis that now the clinic is no longer registered with HOC.

Of-course they may ask for any further checks and which would have to be conducted at clinics that would be registered with HOC at that time. Although this is my take on the situation I would still not like to differ with you as you being a moderator have seen much more number of cases then I would have.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

dippynsippy is an unknown quantity at this point

How can we know that HOC has forwarded the reports to MOC?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

jaffarif is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dippynsippy
How can we know that HOC has forwarded the reports to MOC?
Send a inquiry to HOC through DIAC Website. In their response they will indicate allocation of your results to a MOC.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:46 am
Just Joined

binclintonusa is an unknown quantity at this point

I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted.

pret auto
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

The medical results you are enquiring about have been received and
forwarded to Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC ) on the 15/06/2009.
Medicals are awaiting to be assessed by the MOC.
MOC are currently assessing medicals forwarded on the 28/05/2009.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
The medical results you are enquiring about have been received and
forwarded to Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC ) on the 15/06/2009.
Medicals are awaiting to be assessed by the MOC.
MOC are currently assessing medicals forwarded on the 28/05/2009.
hi helloshivahere, so this means your medicals should have been finalized by now, am i right? they did not tell you if your meds were finalized or not? or is your online status been updated to finalized? my wife's further medicals were received by MOC on May 20. they haven't replied to my inquiry which i posted last week.

btw, thanks for your info.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

I believe shiva's medicals have been sent to MOC to be assessed-not yet finalized.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scaria197
I believe shiva's medicals have been sent to MOC to be assessed-not yet finalized.
hi scaria, you are right. i misread shiva's posting. i only realized now that shiva's medicals were forwarded to MOC on the 15th of june (which is today) and not on the 15th of May. my mistake. that's why i asked for the status of shiva's medicals. but it's good to know that MOC is currently processing way past the date they received my wife's medicals. i'll just wait for MOC to reply to my inquiry.

all the best!

Last edited by marknlouie; Jun 15th 2009 at 7:11 am. Reason: .
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marknlouie
hi scaria, you are right. i misread shiva's posting. i only realized now that shiva's medicals were forwarded to MOC on the 15th of june (which today) and not on the 15th of May. my mistake. that's why i asked for the status of shiva's medicals. but it's good to know that MOC is currently processing way past the date they received my wife's medicals. i'll just wait for MOC to reply to my inquiry.

all the best!
yes mine received by MOC 15.06.2009 yet to process hope may be take another 2 weeks time
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:55 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by marknlouie
hi helloshivahere, so this means your medicals should have been finalized by now, am i right? they did not tell you if your meds were finalized or not? or is your online status been updated to finalized? my wife's further medicals were received by MOC on May 20. they haven't replied to my inquiry which i posted last week.

btw, thanks for your info.

Mark, looks like some admin trouble with your wife's meds !!! Better call the HOC. Me and whitedog used to call the HOC and you might be aware that our meds were finalized on 04.06.2009.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

vineetbahl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandy81
Mark, looks like some admin trouble with your wife's meds !!! Better call the HOC. Me and whitedog used to call the HOC and you might be aware that our meds were finalized on 04.06.2009.
Sandy,

Can you please share the Phone number for HOC. I cant find the same on the HOC website

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.