Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Fax: +61 (02) 8666 5900 / 5901
Email: [email protected]
Old May 11th 2009, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

hi,

I need to confirm the address for HOC as its asked by my panel doctors to send the meds . Is this the rite address ?

Health Operations Centre
Level 3/ 26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Just going through the thread it seems like HOC is taking arround 2 months to
finalize the Medicals , Is there any priority at HOC for SS-176 as well or the queue is unprioritized ?

One more thing I did'nt get any email from my CO but in reply of a PLE I was confirmed that I have a CO assigned and he will contact shortly but I dont want to wait no more as there is a long queue at HOC as well.
Is there any sort of FILE NUMBER sent by CO in his email( other then what online application already have TRN or Trim File Number) ?

Thanks in advance

--regards

ADEEL
Old May 11th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

What is mail ID of HOC? Or how we will come to know our medicals are received ? Anything like PLE
Old May 11th 2009, 8:20 am
Banned

paknadeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
What is mail ID of HOC? Or how we will come to know our medicals are received ? Anything like PLE
this is the HOC email address [email protected].
Old May 11th 2009, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

peacemaker27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Got a reply that HOC stating medical received on 02 April 09 are being processed today (11 May 09)

Peacemaker
Old May 11th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by peacemaker27
Hi All,

Got a reply that HOC stating medical received on 02 April 09 are being processed today (11 May 09)

Peacemaker
Nice pace as today only it was conveyed by seles83 that HOC is processing 26th March applcations.

Last edited by letusenjoy79; May 11th 2009 at 4:28 pm.
Old May 11th 2009, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

heliox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Had one out of 4 members of our family which was checked by HOC. Docs sent by CO to HOC on 30th of March - status "MET" confirmed today - so they seem to have backlog of 5-6 weeks.

Kind regards
Old May 12th 2009, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I was asked for further MED (there are 3 of us in our application, 2 were finalised). Then I sent further MED on 7/5/2009. I asked HOC if they recieved my Document yet and If they recieve I have to in queue again (my first MED 's recieved on 30/2/9). This is their answer:

Dear Ms xxxx,

Thank you for your email.

As yet, the Health Operations Centre (HOC) has not received the requested additional information for Mr xxx. Once this information is received it will be matched with the originally supplied documents and will be put in the queue to be examined by a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC). The HOC assesses documents as they arrive in our office.

Please be advised that currently the HOC is experiencing a significant backlog of documents within our office. Our MOCs are currently examining documents that were received on 26/03/2009.

If there is any urgency in Mr xxx's situation priority processing can be arranged at the request of the visa processing case officer.

So, they put my MED in queue base on the day they revieve my further MED or the day they recieve my originally MEDs ? Is there someone help explain it for me, I am quite confusing !!!
Old May 12th 2009, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

marknlouie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by whitedog
Hi everyone,

I was asked for further MED (there are 3 of us in our application, 2 were finalised). Then I sent further MED on 7/5/2009. I asked HOC if they recieved my Document yet and If they recieve I have to in queue again (my first MED 's recieved on 30/2/9). This is their answer:

Dear Ms xxxx,

Thank you for your email.

As yet, the Health Operations Centre (HOC) has not received the requested additional information for Mr xxx. Once this information is received it will be matched with the originally supplied documents and will be put in the queue to be examined by a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC). The HOC assesses documents as they arrive in our office.

Please be advised that currently the HOC is experiencing a significant backlog of documents within our office. Our MOCs are currently examining documents that were received on 26/03/2009.

If there is any urgency in Mr xxx's situation priority processing can be arranged at the request of the visa processing case officer.

So, they put my MED in queue base on the day they revieve my further MED or the day they recieve my originally MEDs ? Is there someone help explain it for me, I am quite confusing !!!
hi whihtedog,

i don't think you will be put again in the same queue the first time they received your main medicals. HOC sent you a letter requesting for further x-rays, right? in the letter there is a client ID. in that letter, HOC is asking your panel doctor/clinic to send the copy of that letter and that other letter for the panel doctor. once HOC receives this, along with your x-rays, it will be immediately forwarded to MOC and will be matched against your main medicals. i envisage that they will look into it and see if you already complied with the requirement and they will finalize your meds if there's no need for further medication, tests, etc.

it is very illogical and unfair that they will put you in the same queue as before. just hope that they will not ask you for anything anymore and that they will not see anything in your x-ray that warrants further tests, etc.

i'm telling you this because we are on the same boat.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Roper is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone tell me if MOC/HOC informs you directly if they need further tests?? My medical was referred to MOC and we received an email today that it has been finalized and we must contact our case officer for further info regarding our visa..... Does that mean we may get it soon????????????? or be rejected?????????????????????? or need further tests??????????????????
Old May 12th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Roper
Can someone tell me if MOC/HOC informs you directly if they need further tests?? My medical was referred to MOC and we received an email today that it has been finalized and we must contact our case officer for further info regarding our visa..... Does that mean we may get it soon????????????? or be rejected?????????????????????? or need further tests??????????????????
hi roper, as far as MOC/HOC is concern, they can tell you directly if you need further tests or x-ray, etc. they will send you a letter to be given to your panel doctor if you need further tests or anything. if you did an inquiry and they said that everything has been finalized and they did not ask your for anything anymore, it's very likely that you may get your visa very soon. unless of course there is something very wrong in your medicals that can result to outright rejection.

for example. a friend of mine, whose son has a hearing problem. it was noted in his medicals that he is wearing this ear implant and that he has difficulty communicating. although the child is functioning and is doing everything on his own, his problem basically is communicating with other people. their medicals were finalized and they did not hear anything from HOC/MOC but they were given an outright rejection after two months.

another case is from another forum. his son has mild autism as declared in the medicals. because they are paper based, they did not hear anything from HOC/MOC until their application was rejected because of his son's condition. mind you, the child is 11 yrs old, is functioning well, goes to mainstream school and is a member of the school band. although they were given the opportunity for review of their case, they did not opt for it anymore.

so if your case does not fall in similar line, i definitely think that you will get your grant soon!

btw, i asked at least 3 migration agents and they told me that the usual interpretation of finalized means that everything is ok and that there's nothing needed anymore.

hope this helps.

Last edited by marknlouie; May 12th 2009 at 8:20 am.
Old May 12th 2009, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Roper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marknlouie
hi roper, as far as MOC/HOC is concern, they can tell you directly if you need further tests or x-ray, etc. they will send you a letter to be given to your panel doctor if you need further tests or anything. if you did an inquiry and they said that everything has been finalized and they did not ask your for anything anymore, it's very likely that you may get your visa very soon. unless of course there is something very wrong in your medicals that can result to outright rejection.

for example. a friend of mine, whose son has a hearing problem. it was noted in his medicals that he is wearing this ear implant and that he has difficulty communicating. although the child is functioning and is doing everything on his own, his problem basically is communicating with other people. their medicals were finalized and they did not hear anything from HOC/MOC but they were given an outright rejection after two months.

another case is from another forum. his son has mild autism as declared in the medicals. because they are paper based, they did not hear anything from HOC/MOC until their application was rejected because of his son's condition. mind you, the child is 11 yrs old, is functioning well, goes to mainstream school and is a member of the school band. although they were given the opportunity for review of their case, they did not opt for it anymore.

so if your case does not fall in similar line, i definitely think that you will get your grant soon!

btw, i asked at least 3 migration agents and they told me that the usual interpretation of finalized means that everything is ok and that there's nothing needed anymore.

hope this helps.
Thanks so much for your reply. I have a few medical problems but none that I would imagine would lead to a rejection...... I guess one never knows though... I certainly would not have expected the two examples you gave to result in a rejection either..... I will have to wait and see.......

We have been having second thoughts about going as well............ silly hey!!
Old May 12th 2009, 9:16 am
Just Joined

paul.joanne.fraser is an unknown quantity at this point

Medicals received by the HOC and passed onto the MOC on 22/04/09.

Cleared MOC 12/05/09 Visa Subclass 120 approved

Looks like the waiting time is around 3 - 4 weeks from receipt at MOC.

Good luck to all in the waiting process

Paul and family
Old May 12th 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Roper
Thanks so much for your reply. I have a few medical problems but none that I would imagine would lead to a rejection...... I guess one never knows though... I certainly would not have expected the two examples you gave to result in a rejection either..... I will have to wait and see.......

We have been having second thoughts about going as well............ silly hey!!
well, NOT going there is always an option. but going there can only be an option if you have a visa. so once you have a visa, it's easier to decide. and btw, even if you're granted, you can just have the initial entry and then you can still go back to where you're from. you have a few years to think about it. as far as i know, PR visa does not expire. it's the re-entry permit that does. but if you're planning to get the citizenship, then you have to stay there for 4 yrs ( i think cumulatively).
Old May 12th 2009, 9:31 am
Just Joined

jassiemangat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul.joanne.fraser
Medicals received by the HOC and passed onto the MOC on 22/04/09.

Cleared MOC 12/05/09 Visa Subclass 120 approved

Looks like the waiting time is around 3 - 4 weeks from receipt at MOC.

Good luck to all in the waiting process

Paul and family
Hi Paul Congrats to you mine were received by HOC 29/4/09 .MY visa Sub class-is VE-175

How did you come to know that Medicals have been cleared ? Did u send a PLE to HOC?

Thanx in advance 4 ur reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.