Health Operations Centre -Update

Old May 5th 2009, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by marknlouie
ali-syed, thanks for the update. MOC processing is not moving at all what is this? they move 1 day of processing per week?
We need to have patience in this matter too
Old May 5th 2009, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I received letter from HOC in which asked my spouse 509 Apical lordotic and repeat Posteroanterior (PA) chest x-ray films and form 160 required. There is no further test required. I've come to the panel doctor who made my previous medical exam, he did as HOC required, he said nothing and will sent the report to HOC. There is not any sputum test or something else. I also went to my private doctor and took another x-ray, he said it's OK , I really don't understand why HOC asked me take Apical lordotic and repeat Posteroanterior (PA) chest x-ray films and form 160 required. Any comment??? is there any the same situation, please share your idea, please. I feel sad and worried too.
Old May 6th 2009, 2:16 am
Just Joined

Roper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by whitedog
Hi everyone,

I received letter from HOC in which asked my spouse 509 Apical lordotic and repeat Posteroanterior (PA) chest x-ray films and form 160 required. There is no further test required. I've come to the panel doctor who made my previous medical exam, he did as HOC required, he said nothing and will sent the report to HOC. There is not any sputum test or something else. I also went to my private doctor and took another x-ray, he said it's OK , I really don't understand why HOC asked me take Apical lordotic and repeat Posteroanterior (PA) chest x-ray films and form 160 required. Any comment??? is there any the same situation, please share your idea, please. I feel sad and worried too.
Usually this view is required when something is seen on the first PA and they need a view without the collar bones in the way...... They must have reported on something in the first view taken or the HOC who checked the film thought it looked suspicious. It is not uncommon so do not worry........ sometimes very prominet vessels can be the cause.....
Old May 6th 2009, 7:55 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Roper
Usually this view is required when something is seen on the first PA and they need a view without the collar bones in the way...... They must have reported on something in the first view taken or the HOC who checked the film thought it looked suspicious. It is not uncommon so do not worry........ sometimes very prominet vessels can be the cause.....
Roper .. are you medico ? Actually I was also asked to repeat PA chest x-ray and apical lordotic view... Not sure why ? Our family radiologist have given me cleanchit but not sure what HOC is looking at ?
Old May 6th 2009, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Roper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandy81
Roper .. are you medico ? Actually I was also asked to repeat PA chest x-ray and apical lordotic view... Not sure why ? Our family radiologist have given me cleanchit but not sure what HOC is looking at ?
I am a Radiographer... :-)
Old May 6th 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

sanam is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
We need to have patience in this matter too
Yes, looks like a month waiting is the norm now. Response to my query received from HOC on May 6 2009(within 24 hours):
-----------Quote:
Dear Xxxxxxx ,

We have received all your the medical results for your family and they are
waiting to be assessed by a Medical Officer of The Commonwealth (MOC).
Please enquire directly to your case officer in 3-4 weeks time for the
outcome.

Kind regards,

XXXX XXXXXX
Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
----------Unquote
My meds were recd at HOC on 21 Apr 09. I have seen other responses to fellow BE members to the effect that "Medicals of xxxxx have been cleared by this office. Medicals of xxxxxxx are waiting to be assessed by a MOC".
Looks like all my medicals need MOC assessment
Old May 6th 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

kungfupanda is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update: So fast?

We did our medicals on April 30, 2009, and today(May 7) online status shows
that all our dedicals have been received and finalized.

Does that mean we don't have any issues or complications with our medicals?

We never had any major health problem and none of us has been hosptalized.
Old May 6th 2009, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

poppyandpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point

if they have cleared that quick it means they havent gone to a medical officer. which should mean no issues, which should mean a-okay and the have passed.

lots of shoulds there though , but i think you lot should be fine

well done
Old May 6th 2009, 8:25 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update: So fast?

Originally Posted by kungfupanda
We did our medicals on April 30, 2009, and today(May 7) online status shows
that all our dedicals have been received and finalized.

Does that mean we don't have any issues or complications with our medicals?

We never had any major health problem and none of us has been hosptalized.
What visa category have you applied for. Are you from HR or LR country.
Old May 6th 2009, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

whitedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi veryone,

In case I sent my further medical document (there are 3 of us in my application with 2 were finalised and 1 asked for further check). Will my MED be in queue or be priority assessed. Anyone have information about this mater ?Please, let me know

Last edited by whitedog; May 6th 2009 at 9:27 pm.
Old May 6th 2009, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

marknlouie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sanam
Yes, looks like a month waiting is the norm now. Response to my query received from HOC on May 6 2009(within 24 hours):
-----------Quote:
Dear Xxxxxxx ,

We have received all your the medical results for your family and they are
waiting to be assessed by a Medical Officer of The Commonwealth (MOC).
Please enquire directly to your case officer in 3-4 weeks time for the
outcome.

Kind regards,

XXXX XXXXXX
Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
----------Unquote
My meds were recd at HOC on 21 Apr 09. I have seen other responses to fellow BE members to the effect that "Medicals of xxxxx have been cleared by this office. Medicals of xxxxxxx are waiting to be assessed by a MOC".
Looks like all my medicals need MOC assessment
it did not mention any date. i wonder what's the current date being processed by MOC right now. i hope it's already march 21--at least.
Old May 6th 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by poppyandpeanut
if they have cleared that quick it means they havent gone to a medical officer. which should mean no issues, which should mean a-okay and the have passed.

lots of shoulds there though , but i think you lot should be fine

well done
i agree. if you are not hearing anything from them and they are not asking anything anymore then you should be fine. a friend of mine did not hear anything from his CO and until visa grant.
Old May 6th 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whitedog
Hi veryone,

In case I sent my further medical document (there are 3 of us in my application with 2 were finalised and 1 asked for further check). Will my MED be in queue or be priority assessed. Anyone have information about this mater ?Please, let me know
hi whitedog,

when did HOC and MOC receive your medicals. and may i ask, if you wouldn't mind, what kind of further check is that? did they ask you for any further tests or medical certification?

i believe the moment MOC received your medicals (if it's really with MOC now, that's why i asked), and they asked for further checks, you are no longer in the queue but in the processing stage already. so the moment they receive whatever they're asking from you, they will just continue their evaluation wherever they left off. it doesn't make sense to put you in the queue again. i woudl say, date processing is when MOC received your main medicals.
Old May 6th 2009, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Pam1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My enquiry to the HOC re medicals got the following reply...

"The health clearances are available on Departmental systems to your visa case officer."

Does this mean they have all passed?
Old May 6th 2009, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

jaketheory is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marknlouie
hi jaketheory,

online status for medicals and docs list is not reliable. though based on my survery, the online status for medicals usually reflects more updates. now i'm wondering if it's HOC who is updating it or the CO also? my guess is it's HOC. and the docs list is for the CO. just a guess.

btw, jake, when was your meds forwarded by HOC to MOC? usually it's not on the same day. usually it's at least a week after.
i agree that the online update is not reliable. mine were forwarded to an MOC Mar 7th. 2 months later and my online status had not still not changed so i sent a PLE. HOC replied stating my medicals had been processed and were available to my CO, this despite my online status still only reading "received".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.