got a shock with police check results!!

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

sooperlids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: got a shock with police check results!!

Originally Posted by JAJ
An arrest that did not lead to a conviction should not normally be there and you should ask for it to be deleted, as far as I know. Cautions are a more grey area. They should be removed after 5 years but increasingly this is not happening.
Sorry to hijack the thread.

JAJ I got a caution 10 years or so ago for being drunk & disorderly.

Does this mean my Police Check will show up as "no live trace" too? And can I get it removed as it's over 5 years ago.

Looks like I have some more to worry about.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: got a shock with police check results!!

I spoke to my frind who is a police officer and she says that because it is not listed it has been stepped down (nrly 20 yrs ago) but it says no live trace as there has been a conviction but it is no longer live!! Being drunk and disorderly is not going to cause a problem so long as you declare it!