Feb 2009 Applications

Old Jul 29th 2009, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by mokaddem99
well, there is no team no. or something like this. some of my friends also asked me the same type of question. but i don't know what the team no. is for my case.
Thanks. Then in which email address you are going to send your additional info (If any)?
Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

hello to all of you again,

well i think people have getting their CO assigned finally,
keeping my fingers cross...

just wondering what DIAC is up to these days, some hve got CO who applied in later february as compare to the ones who applied earlier in february.. but atleast things have started moving..

does any body get a verification call from the DIAC ? some body told me they often call the applicants from the high risks country..

and lastly, if thats not too much of a trouble, can we have the updated list of our members who has joined in this forum, thanks guys..

naufil
acs cleared on august 2008, category 175 applied on 9th of Feb,09 , ielts 7.0
Old Jul 30th 2009, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

mokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Thanks. Then in which email address you are going to send your additional info (If any)?
[email protected]
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Did CO advised you to use this email address or you are sending to this address depending on your knowledge. Would you mind share this?

I am asking this because I found some people facing problem with this issue and I want to be prepared for the worst. Although I think if someone mentions his TRN no in subject line and sends with attachments to any DIAC email address the document will not be lost.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naufil

just wondering what DIAC is up to these days, some hve got CO who applied in later february as compare to the ones who applied earlier in february.. but atleast things have started moving..

does any body get a verification call from the DIAC ? some body told me they often call the applicants from the high risks country..

and lastly, if thats not too much of a trouble, can we have the updated list of our members who has joined in this forum, thanks guys..

naufil
hi Noufil,

what is your application status, i mean did you get any inquiry from the visa office. i am also apply on the same month in which u applied but still waiting for their reply

thanks in advance
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

mokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant futuremokaddem99 has a brilliant future

Did CO advised you to use this email address or you are sending to this address depending on your knowledge. Would you mind share this?

I am asking this because I found some people facing problem with this issue and I want to be prepared for the worst. Although I think if someone mentions his TRN no in subject line and sends with attachments to any DIAC email address the document will not be lost.
CO advised me to do so in the request letter. would u mind sharing what type of problem people faced regarding sending docs? an auto acknowledgement mail came immediately after sending mail to the address advised by CO. Does it not indicate that the mail has been delivered to that address?

I need to submit some additional documents and after that I will lodge a ple to know whether the docs sent have been received by my CO or not.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

CO advised me to do so in the request letter. would u mind sharing what type of problem people faced regarding sending docs? an auto acknowledgement mail came immediately after sending mail to the address advised by CO. Does it not indicate that the mail has been delivered to that address?

I need to submit some additional documents and after that I will lodge a ple to know whether the docs sent have been received by my CO or not.
Dear Mokaddem, I think as your CO advised you with an email address, you will not face any problem then. Some people got request from CO with no advised email address. So they became confused where to send the document. If you got automated reply that means the document is in the right track. Just make sure you mentioned the TRN number with your documents or on the subject line of the email.

Best of luck.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by naufil

naufil
Is there anybody who didn't get a CO assigned yet among Feb applicants? BE updates doesn't seem to be updated quick.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Dear Mokaddem, I think as your CO advised you with an email address, you will not face any problem then. Some people got request from CO with no advised email address. So they became confused where to send the document. If you got automated reply that means the document is in the right track. Just make sure you mentioned the TRN number with your documents or on the subject line of the email.

Best of luck.
Dear Namecaesar,

thanks for all the info. yep, I have mentioned all the reference details in the first part of the subject line, which is also advised in the request letter.

best of luck to all applicants.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
hi Noufil,

what is your application status, i mean did you get any inquiry from the visa office. i am also apply on the same month in which u applied but still waiting for their reply

thanks in advance
hello zaim,

i have applied on 9th february, no co as of yet, i have applied through paper with one of the agent in pakistan, by the way where r you from ?

regards,

naufil
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:08 am
Just Joined

donau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunitram
Is there anybody who didn't get a CO assigned yet among Feb applicants? BE updates doesn't seem to be updated quick.
I am still waiting for CO.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

You should ask the question in the other way round because the majority are still waiting for COs...
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Caterpillar
You should ask the question in the other way round because the majority are still waiting for COs...
Yes you are right. Sorry, I thought most of Feb applicant already had have their CO. I'm not a Feb. applicant but a Apr. one. I just wanted to estimate my CO assigning date. Anyway sorry to bother you. Good luck.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you are right. Sorry, I thought most of Feb applicant already had have their CO. I'm not a Feb. applicant but a Apr. one. I just wanted to estimate my CO assigning date. Anyway sorry to bother you. Good luck.
No bothering at all. Let's hope for the best and good luck to you as well!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Feb application for 175, but not on CSL...applied WA SS on the 13th July, but no further movment since lodged..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.