Feb 2009 Applications

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

zaim_raza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by sunitram
Yes you are right. Sorry, I thought most of Feb applicant already had have their CO. I'm not a Feb. applicant but a Apr. one. I just wanted to estimate my CO assigning date. Anyway sorry to bother you. Good luck.
hi,

i am also Feb Applicant but still not receive the CO. please advice me.

regards,
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

No one can advise you Zaim_Raza

There are many people waiting for a CO so you will just have to wait patiently like the rest of us. A CO will be allocated to you when they are ready to look at your application.

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

Hi!I got a call from Australian Embassy in london today.they were asking about my job and experience.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:53 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zaim_raza
hi,

i am also Feb Applicant but still not receive the CO. please advice me.

regards,
Hey ..have You applied for any State Sponsorship..??
Do it, if you have not done yet.. SS gets you under priority processing!!
Once your SS approved.. You get your CO sooon...
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:55 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diane-ireland
Hi!I got a call from Australian Embassy in london today.they were asking about my job and experience.
Looks promising. At least you know they are actively working with your application. Good luck
Old Aug 4th 2009, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by divsman
Hey ..have You applied for any State Sponsorship..??
Do it, if you have not done yet.. SS gets you under priority processing!!
Once your SS approved.. You get your CO sooon...
i have applied as a General Skilled migrant. is this possible that now I will apply using State Sponsership?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

i have applied as a General Skilled migrant. is this possible that now I will apply using State Sponsership?
You can apply for SS anytime if your eligibility matches with the state requirements. Each state has different requirements depending on their state demand. Just go to the corresponding websites to do the online applications. Most of the state accepts application for free.

Once you obtain a State Sponsorship you can accept it by signing an agreement. Then you can change your GSM application to State Sponsored application free of charge.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by namecaesar
You can apply for SS anytime if your eligibility matches with the state requirements. Each state has different requirements depending on their state demand. Just go to the corresponding websites to do the online applications. Most of the state accepts application for free.

Once you obtain a State Sponsorship you can accept it by signing an agreement. Then you can change your GSM application to State Sponsored application free of charge.
hi namecaesar,

What would you suggest me, that i need to continue with GSM or chang to SS on the basis of following information:

Applied 175 Visa | IELTS on 25th December - passed overall 6.5 | ACS skills assessment - Positive skill assessment by ACS | CSL |High Risk County | Visa application lodged on 11 February 2009.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

hi namecaesar,

What would you suggest me, that i need to continue with GSM or chang to SS on the basis of following information:

Applied 175 Visa | IELTS on 25th December - passed overall 6.5 | ACS skills assessment - Positive skill assessment by ACS | CSL |High Risk County | Visa application lodged on 11 February 2009.
Dear Zaim_raza, it seems your application will be allocated to CO within short time on CSL priority. However, there is no harm if you apply a few states for sponsorship. It will backup you in two ways. One, if CSL changes you can convert to SS. Secondly, if CSL CO allocation slow down you can use SS to speed up your application. Again, it takes some time for SS approval by the state.

Remember, if you accept SS then you are morally bound to stay that state for minimum 2 years.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Dear Zaim_raza, it seems your application will be allocated to CO within short time on CSL priority. However, there is no harm if you apply a few states for sponsorship. It will backup you in two ways. One, if CSL changes you can convert to SS. Secondly, if CSL CO allocation slow down you can use SS to speed up your application. Again, it takes some time for SS approval by the state.

Remember, if you accept SS then you are morally bound to stay that state for minimum 2 years.
Thank you for the word "within short time". Hope it gives good luck to us all~! We have been waiting for CO for almost 2 months...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:05 am
Dia , Queen Bee

Yep.. Apply for Vic and WA ss.. I guess, you are an IT professional.

WA SS can be applied on line( 3-4 months to get SS).. VIC , need to send paper applicatin(not sure though)..
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

I would be careful with applying for sponsorship from several states, though.
Especially Victoria is known for checking applications for state sponsorship in other states - and in that case rejecting applications.

Have a look at this thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...toria+rejected
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:41 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Smile Re: Feb 2009 Applications

Originally Posted by Matrisha
I would be careful with applying for sponsorship from several states, though.
Especially Victoria is known for checking applications for state sponsorship in other states - and in that case rejecting applications.

Have a look at this thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...toria+rejected
nothing to worry..
You can apply for mutli SS.. I have seen in this foum , people getting selected for more than one SS.. and they select one out of it...

Having options rocks!!..

Also, apply for the state which has your skills in demand.. If IT , go for VIC,NSW & WA..
In SA , IT is not on demand( not sure though)...
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:28 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by divsman
nothing to worry..
You can apply for mutli SS.. I have seen in this foum , people getting selected for more than one SS.. and they select one out of it...

Having options rocks!!..

Also, apply for the state which has your skills in demand.. If IT , go for VIC,NSW & WA..
In SA , IT is not on demand( not sure though)...
Some states such as ACT have issues with that.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Caterpillar is an unknown quantity at this point

What is going on with 175CSL??? No new COs for a long time... really frustrated...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.