Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

pommychick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Some people have too much time on their hands
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:31 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Ha ha its on !
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:56 am
Just Joined

cbangi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peachey_81
My application was lodged 22nd Jan (following nomination approval nov09) but I don't think I've been assigned a CO yet - at least, they haven't told me if I have. I'm from a 'low risk' country. waiting waiting waiting....
Can u email them([email protected]) quoting your Permission request id and ask for progress politely.I did that after reading a post from this site.At first they replied with an automated standard reply and after a day or two someone will email you to let you know.Worth a try i guess!!Good Luck
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Well I'm very sorry to tell you both I'm going nowhere. Admin consider I'm worth having as a Moderator and along with many others on here have a great deal of information to help and assist. However some of you appear to only want good news and anything truthful is not required. It's people like you that have damaged this forum badly but that obviously pleases you in some way as you ask others to continue giving unfactual advice.

At no point did I degrade anyone, I'm actually too polite for that. Nor did I call anyone stupid. As someone who has been through the migration process I am more than aware of reading something and hoped and prayed it was true as it would have helped me enormously. Some things have turned out to be wrong and it's soul destroying to go back to worrying and stressing.

You obviously all want people to say 'your visa will be granted next week' 'you will have no problem with getting a visa' 'your CO will contact you every day to tell you how their getting on but if they don't they will be happy for you to ring them'. Well anyone worth their salt WILL NOT tell you those things as they're not helpful.

Deal with the fact that I and others will continue to tell the truth and will not wrap it up in a pretty pink bow. As you both suggested to me, if you don't like that sort of help then find another forum.
Okay! No issues, I respect your opinion. Personally, I don't mind.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Peachey_81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbangi
Can u email them([email protected]) quoting your Permission request id and ask for progress politely.I did that after reading a post from this site.At first they replied with an automated standard reply and after a day or two someone will email you to let you know.Worth a try i guess!!Good Luck
Thanks for the advice, yes I've tried that and have been told it 'should' be allocated 'soon' - everything crossed! - we're so sick and tired of the wait. Thank goodness for this forum and like someone commented earlier, the chance to see there's others in the same boat. have a good night all
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:05 am
Just Joined

Peachey_81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommychick
Some people have too much time on their hands
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

chan012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
I CALLED DIAC AND THIS TIME I HEARD DIFFERENT THING AGAIN LOL ..

THEY SAID THAT THE ALLOCATION OF CO MAY TAKE 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR NOMINATION GET APPROVED WHICH WAS 21 DAYS LATER SO THAT MEANS THEY HAVE UNNESESERALY INCREASED A 21 DAYS .SO ITS NOT ACTUALLY 104 DAYS FOR ME ITS 83 DAYS FOR ME ..LOL SO ITS CLOSE TO THREE MONTHS THAT MEANS ITS JUST HALF THE TIME ..

I BELIEVE ITS NOT CORRECT

NY WAYS KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED

GUDLUCK
Well if this is the case Ken ours should be soon, our nomination was approved approx 30th Nov 09......so 6 months was 30th May but as yet not heard anything
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:12 am
Just Joined

solinsyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Guess there must be some folks as equally as worried/frustrated as me on here! I'm currently waiting on two visa applications!

First - an independent 885 lodged around March 2009 - that's stuck in Brisbane somewhere for the next few years. Currently on a bridging visa pending that one.

Second - a 121 ENS application. My timeline so far:

01/03/2010 Nomination lodged
04/03/2010 Nomination acknowledged
30/03/2010 121 lodged
31/03/2010 121 acknowledged

I still havent heard anything yet on the ENS - worried about the nomination as we're only a small company. Just keeping my fingers crossed and jumping every time an email comes through at work!

Hoping it wont be too long for the nomination but who knows! Im trying not to harrass my agent....

Anyone else lodged a nomination around the beginning of March?
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

jkd1962 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to be a moderator on the forum you really need to check your attitude to people,I am an adult who has taken my family to the other side of the world, given up good jobs/houses/ friends and family to find a better life for us. please do not suggest that I do not realise how hard things are and can and will be!!!, myself and I am sure many others just look for solice that others are experiencing the same and it is good to hear anything promising, even if it just hear say, we are human and human beings live thrive from good and bad things so please do not put us down, let us be happy, we ALL know in the back of our minds that some rumours are not true, again we are adults and we have experienced more than others who have not taken the long/ hard journey and given up everything, let us have our dreams and hopes and do not comment on this thread again unless you can provide anything helpful
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Approval_Now_PLEASE
The only good news i've got is yesterday we got our Medicare cards in the post! But you being from the UK i guess you've already got them! But it's one step closer for me and my family!!
Hi
Yes we have a medicare card but its still expensive, you only get certain things as a temp resident that are refunded. kids had broken ankle/kidney problems etc etc and we have still had to pay for ultrasound/ xrays/ orthopaedic surgeons bla bla bla!!!, its still really expensive compared to UK, I miss the NHS!!!!! Its only a matter of time and lots of patience but we are all in the situation and its great to know that we can let off steam and also find out what happening elsewhere.
Good luck to you and all the best, happy waiting
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jkd1962
If you want to be a moderator on the forum you really need to check your attitude to people,I am an adult who has taken my family to the other side of the world, given up good jobs/houses/ friends and family to find a better life for us. please do not suggest that I do not realise how hard things are and can and will be!!!, myself and I am sure many others just look for solice that others are experiencing the same and it is good to hear anything promising, even if it just hear say, we are human and human beings live thrive from good and bad things so please do not put us down, let us be happy, we ALL know in the back of our minds that some rumours are not true, again we are adults and we have experienced more than others who have not taken the long/ hard journey and given up everything, let us have our dreams and hopes and do not comment on this thread again unless you can provide anything helpful
sorry this was for monneypenny!!
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone..

Just had an email from DIAC requesting page 12 of my application...my partners details, i dont have one, should i have sent this..???
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

4 months finishing today if they r using my lodgment day...... and still its the waiting game .... Also can any 1 tell me y do they process eta country widin 5 months and non eta 7 months ... whats the difference?????

Anyways i got parramata dept contact no. so from now on guys call at this number instead of of the standard 131 no. ...

Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)
NSW Business Centre
Ph: (02) 8861 4305 or 4306
Fax: (02) 8861 4436
Mon - Fri - 9:00am to 4:00pm

good luck
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trace141
Hi everyone..

Just had an email from DIAC requesting page 12 of my application...my partners details, i dont have one, should i have sent this..???
do u have a CO Already ??????
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ken1234
do u have a CO Already ??????
She's a nurse so probably jumped the queue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.