December 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 5th 2008, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by jane BK
Any news anyone on the December pile? Booked our meds for April in the hope that we may hear something soon after then and at least we'd be prepared.

Does anyone else's life revolve around statements and questions which always begin with "if"?
Every single waking day!
I think/hope we've gotta be soon December people - looking at the latest processing times, the date is 1st November.. it's creeping along again!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied on Dec 14th 2007 from India.I wanted to know if I can expect the same timelines as you guys from UK and Ireland?I know ,India is currently under high risk country scanner.Can someone here pls update timelines for ppl who have applied from high risk countries.Thanks.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:11 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Muttiah
I have applied on Dec 14th 2007 from India.I wanted to know if I can expect the same timelines as you guys from UK and Ireland?I know ,India is currently under high risk country scanner.Can someone here pls update timelines for ppl who have applied from high risk countries.Thanks.
Hi
Sorry can't help you on that one. I am telling myself that it will be at least May before we hear anything though. (I applied 12th December from the UK)
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Hi
Sorry can't help you on that one. I am telling myself that it will be at least May before we hear anything though. (I applied 12th December from the UK)
Thanks buddy.Someone else to reply??
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:15 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by jane BK
Any news anyone on the December pile? Booked our meds for April in the hope that we may hear something soon after then and at least we'd be prepared.

Does anyone else's life revolve around statements and questions which always begin with "if"?
I know exactly what you mean! It's not the waiting that's hard for me, I understand that they are inundated with applications but it's the not knowing if you know what I mean.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hiye,

Glad to see December applicates are back on page 1 We are hoping to have a CO by the end of April God, I hate all this waiting I'm just no good at it

Helena
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:25 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helena39
Hiye,

Glad to see December applicates are back on page 1 We are hoping to have a CO by the end of April God, I hate all this waiting I'm just no good at it

Helena

It's the waiting that's the killer:curse: We've got a holiday booked for July (booked it before OH's skill assessment was received:curse, which we'll cancel if we get the visa through - only problem is, we need to cancel before the 22nd May or we lose the lot, at the moment we just stand to lose £500 if we cancel beforehand. I could go on about our house sale but i won't bore you with the details.................
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
It's the waiting that's the killer:curse: We've got a holiday booked for July (booked it before OH's skill assessment was received:curse, which we'll cancel if we get the visa through - only problem is, we need to cancel before the 22nd May or we lose the lot, at the moment we just stand to lose £500 if we cancel beforehand. I could go on about our house sale but i won't bore you with the details.................
Hi Mary,

You lucky duck. Where are you guys going to in July? I would think and hope that we would have a CO by May If we haven't I think I will pull my hair out We didn't book a holiday this year just in case we need to validate. But you never know with my OH Our last holiday was booked the day before we went, so anything could happen

Helena
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:49 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mary,

You lucky duck. Where are you guys going to in July? I would think and hope that we would have a CO by May If we haven't I think I will pull my hair out We didn't book a holiday this year just in case we need to validate. But you never know with my OH Our last holiday was booked the day before we went, so anything could happen

Helena

We've booked to go to Portugal.........probably the only holiday i've ever regretted booking:curse:
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:19 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Hiye,

Helena
We're also expecting CO around end of April/beginning of May. So far I haven't been waiting too much since I'm fully employed with getting everything sold and sorted out. Don't think we could even leave before June/July anyway

I do hate the IF factor here :curse: but then again believe that since I'm on SOL, husband on MODL and no dodgy stuff involved just normal people we will get the visa. If not we go on around the world tour then

Let's keep us on page one

Kaitlin
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:21 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Has any of you sent or done their meds yet? Are we the only ones?

We sent them 19.2. so now waiting for them to be processed. Have to look into how long that takes and how do we know they've been processed in the first place? Some changes on the online application. Now it just shows required.

Kaitlin
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
We've booked to go to Portugal.........probably the only holiday i've ever regretted booking:curse:
Have been to portugal a couple of times. I would say that you will get a CO before the cancelation date if thats not till May 22nd? Fingers crossed anyway

Helena
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Has any of you sent or done their meds yet? Are we the only ones?

We sent them 19.2. so now waiting for them to be processed. Have to look into how long that takes and how do we know they've been processed in the first place? Some changes on the online application. Now it just shows required.

Kaitlin
Hi Kaitlin,

We are waiting to do our meds and pc's when they are requested. We need to have as much time as we can get after the visa is granted. We will not decide on what to do about the house until the visa is thru and we have to sell the cars, OH has a claim to be resolved in the High Court and possible redundancy.....God, is there no end to it all Anyway for all the above reasons, we need as much time as we can get...

Helena
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:40 pm
Crazy Finn

Hi Kaitlin,

We are waiting to do our meds and pc's when they are requested. We need to have as much time as we can get after the visa is granted. We will not decide on what to do about the house until the visa is thru and we have to sell the cars, OH has a claim to be resolved in the High Court and possible redundancy.....God, is there no end to it all Anyway for all the above reasons, we need as much time as we can get...

Helena
That's understandable. We have already been planning this for the past 1,5years and pregnancy delayed everything a little bit so we are all set to leave as soon as we get the visa and after that flights

Kaitlin
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
That's understandable. We have already been planning this for the past 1,5years and pregnancy delayed everything a little bit so we are all set to leave as soon as we get the visa and after that flights

Kaitlin
If I had my way we would be gone sooner as well but I am hoping everything will gel together nicely....with a bit of luck anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.