December 09 Applicants

Old Apr 6th 2010, 5:22 am
Just Joined

jazverts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

i got reply for my PLE after 10 days..
But it seem PLE didn't do any magic for me ....
Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazverts
what was their reply??

Last edited by juliejoy; Apr 6th 2010 at 6:24 am.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by juliejoy
what was their reply??
I have done app with agent so first para say they can not share the status
& last para say i already have CO & they will let me know & some standard reply if i want to change my Authorized person/agent etc.

I sent PLE just to know if my app is in process or not.. For many ppl here PLE did magic & their status got change with PLE reply ..

For me it was the same...

Last edited by jazverts; Apr 6th 2010 at 8:32 am.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 7:26 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

I have done app with agent so first para say they can not share the status
& last para say i already have CO & they will let me know & some standard reply if i want to change my Authorized person/agent etc.

I sent PLE just to know if my app is in process or not.. For many ppl here PLE did magic & their status got change with PLE reply ..

For me it was the same...
Wishing and hoping is not going to make things move quicker - there is lots of us in the same boat.........sit back and enjoy the ride! They will finish when there are good and ready........ !
Old Apr 7th 2010, 5:48 am
Just Joined

EVEN today it is the same.. MAN ...
still waiting period is not over
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

EVEN today it is the same.. MAN ...
still waiting period is not over
AND! YOUR POINT IS? it is the same for a lot of people believe it or not. Please stop telling us all your status. I for one am really not interested that you have not received your visa and the reason for that is you have posted 24 posts on here and near everyone of them is all about YOU YOU YOU having to WAIT like the rest of us! Poor you, how very rude of DIAC not to prioritise prioritise prioritise you, they obviously don't know who you are Get on with your life and stop whinging
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
AND! YOUR POINT IS? it is the same for a lot of people believe it or not. Please stop telling us all your status. I for one am really not interested that you have not received your visa and the reason for that is you have posted 24 posts on here and near everyone of them is all about YOU YOU YOU having to WAIT like the rest of us! Poor you, how very rude of DIAC not to prioritise prioritise prioritise you, they obviously don't know who you are Get on with your life and stop whinging
Hi Wilson,

Me also applied on 29-12-2009 and got CO assigned on 28-2-2010 and requested for Form 80. Which I had submitted on 3-3-2010 and after that no update from DIAC. I wanna to ask how you got job offer?

Regards,
Ali
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi Wilson,

Me also applied on 29-12-2009 and got CO assigned on 28-2-2010 and requested for Form 80. Which I had submitted on 3-3-2010 and after that no update from DIAC. I wanna to ask how you got job offer?

Regards,
Ali
Im a Nurse and went to a health expo back in Sept 09. I had a quick interview with the management of the hospital and from there we have kept in touch. I had a skype interview in feb and they officially offered me the post Iv received my contract and sent their copy back to them. I do believe it is easier for UK Nurses to gain employment before they arrive in Australia. Hope this helps.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Im a Nurse and went to a health expo back in Sept 09. I had a quick interview with the management of the hospital and from there we have kept in touch. I had a skype interview in feb and they officially offered me the post Iv received my contract and sent their copy back to them. I do believe it is easier for UK Nurses to gain employment before they arrive in Australia. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply.

I am a IT professional. Your and mine date of application and its assignment to CO is same. Please keep updating about status. Thanks.

Regards,
Ali
Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does your every document says met when u check ur application!!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 7:22 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by double00
All of mine still say required!!
Have seen many posts on here where this can be the case until the day a grant comes through so I'm not stressing! Have still been allocated a CO and reqs for meds in same time scales - I think it is very dependant on how your CO works in relation to updates - so I don't think you need to worry if some don't show met.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by double00
no it still say req except for medical which say finalized
Old Apr 14th 2010, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Whats up guys? No visas recently?

I am waiting for my USA PCC to arrive from FBI, have uploaded other PCC and completed medicals in March but no change of status yet.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Got my PCC from FBI, going to upload it tonight. That's the last document for my application <hopefully>.

Most of the my documents are showing "MET" status while the ones like medical, PCC and other which I provided as per CO's request are still showing as "Requested" even after a month.

Do you recommend I send a PLE after uploading the USA PCC or should I wait for a couple of weeks?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

robjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

My 175 CSL application was approved this morning.

Thanks to all on this board for their assistance during the process!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.