December 09 Applicants

Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by rahrah
Congratulations!!!!Hope you have a wonderful new life!
Thanks ... no form 80 was asked from us and no Job verification call for us.
Regards,
Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

mr.india is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
congratulations
Thanks man..
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

HASSAN84 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi rashid,
can u share your contact detail?? please email me at XXXXXXXXXXXX(removed) I need to talk to u? I need help? for residence and odd job etc and other issues??

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 29th 2010 at 1:50 pm. Reason: Please do not post email addresses on the forum,people can contact you via your BE Profile Page
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

For all those of you who have received their visa recently and I have not congratulated, I would like to send a

BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS to you all

Good luck to you all and hope your new lives are gonna be FANTASTIC
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HASSAN84
hi rashid,
can u share your contact detail?? please email me at hassangemni at hotmail dot com, I need to talk to u? I need help? for residence and odd job etc and other issues??
Hi Hassan,

First of all I am not from Pakistan, so if you even want to call me you have to make an international call. If you wish so just let me know. I will send you my cell number.

About job...I have heard some people never want to do any odd/low grade job in respect to their qualification, they only looking for track job. But its totally depends on financial condition of us..how many $ we wanna bring with us to survive there until we get a good job..

seems like life is not so easy there in oz for new migrant..!

But I will say, don't get de-motivated! We are doing this for a better life and all this struggle will pay off one day!

Last edited by rishadsky; Apr 28th 2010 at 6:00 am.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

please give me ur email ID, Facebook ID and Skype ID or number or email me hassangemni at hotmail.com
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:00 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

YYIIIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We've got our VISAGet the party started.......
Thanks to everyone who helped along the way ! Good Luck to all those still waiting
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

YYIIIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We've got our VISAGet the party started.......
Thanks to everyone who helped along the way ! Good Luck to all those still waiting
CONGRATULATIONS!!WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

congrats!!!! wishing you all the best ahead.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I am so happy for you - my heart is banging

BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS DEBS AND FAMILY XXXX
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

juliejoy is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats ......................... and all the best
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:38 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by afzal5200
thanks bro. I am little tensed coz all documents showing required. routine check comes after all documents met or coz of HR country they are verifing still. Any idea would be much appreciated.
Hey! - Just to reassure you! Got my GRant and all my Docs STILL showing as required So please don't worry - Good Luck!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: December 09 Applicants

Hey! - Just to reassure you! Got my GRant and all my Docs STILL showing as required So please don't worry - Good Luck!!
Congrats! Wish you best of luck in your new life!!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

hi

Congrats !!! can u share the detai;?? first entry when u will go and can u share ur email or face book ID for further disucssionssss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.