December 09 Applicants

Old May 14th 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: December 09 Applicants

Dear All,

Today I got an email from my CO that states following:

"Form 80 Question 24 - Education History
There is a gap in your education history details. Please provide details for the period June 1999
- April 2001 which has not been accounted for."

During that period I was working. When I was filling Form 80 I understand to provide educational history only (as I am not using agent).

Now I have to provide working evidence for this period.

My question is that I have to provide Form 80 again with this period evidence OR only related page of Form 80 and this period evidence?

Regards,

Ali
Old May 14th 2010, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Dear All,

There is a gap in your education history details. Please provide details for the period June 1999

During that period I was working. When I was filling Form 80 I understand to provide educational history only (as I am not using agent).

My question is that I have to provide Form 80 again with this period evidence OR only related page of Form 80 and this period evidence?

Regards,

Ali
I think you should provide all pages of form 80 again with updated data.
In my case I also made a change in one question and then i sent again form 80 whole copy as attachment before co asking.
Old May 14th 2010, 2:53 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Dear All,

Regards,

Ali
Did you mention you graduation and onward qualification only?
Old May 15th 2010, 5:20 am
Just Joined

akisan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aahmed
Dear akisan,

Following is based on co reply I have received.

All MET means , Candidate have met most of the requirement for visa grant , and application is scheduled for grant, once your turn as per priority and date of application come , you will be granted visa.
Notice , She mentioned most of the requiremnt met thus still something pending that can be either " routine check /security check etc" or There are people waiting having higher priority then you or somthing which I can't guess.

Best Of Luck.

Regards,
Dear aahmed

Thanks for the answer.

By the way, any body from Team 5? . Any grant news from team 5 lately?

Last edited by Pollyana; May 15th 2010 at 5:39 am. Reason: COs name removed. They are DIAC employees hust doing their job, please don't publish their names.
Old May 15th 2010, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

jayel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by akisan
Dear aahmed

Thanks for the answer.

By the way, any body from Team 5? . Any grant news from team 5 lately?
My case is assigned to Team 5. I've submitted all the requested documents on April 20th but still no news. I also followed up with an email to the CO 9 days ago and still haven't heard anything back.
Old May 15th 2010, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jayel
My case is assigned to Team 5. I've submitted all the requested documents on April 20th but still no news. I also followed up with an email to the CO 9 days ago and still haven't heard anything back.
Even I am from Team 5, waiting for grant as every document shows as met. But frankly I don't believe in the fact that one team is faster than other team. haven't seen a post giving a concrete example since last one year.

I raised a PLE to confirm if they have received my documents and got a standard reply as below! Doesn't mean much but still hoping the PLE gets my application noticed!

"Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your email has been referred to the processing area. You will receive a response in relation to the status of your application in due course.

We appreciate your patience in this matter."
Old May 16th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
Even I am from Team 5, waiting for grant as every document shows as met. But frankly I don't believe in the fact that one team is faster than other team. haven't seen a post giving a concrete example since last one year.

I raised a PLE to confirm if they have received my documents and got a standard reply as below! Doesn't mean much but still hoping the PLE gets my application noticed!

"Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your email has been referred to the processing area. You will receive a response in relation to the status of your application in due course.

We appreciate your patience in this matter."

Hi,
To which email address you sent the PLE. could you pls share that email address.
Old May 16th 2010, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by afzal5200
Hi,
To which email address you sent the PLE. could you pls share that email address.
Dear afzal,

For General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry,
you need to fill following form , its an E-Form and submit.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

In addition All documents for unallocated GSM 175/176 applications must be sent to: [email protected].

Hope above help you.

Regards
Old May 17th 2010, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by afzal5200
Hi,
Dear azfal,

I had called them (The DIAC in adelaide) and they ask me to write to [email protected] as I am from team 5.

In subject header, write down your full name, DOB, and name of your CO.
In the body, request the application status.
and wait for reply on next 10 working days.

However, I did not write to them eventually since I listened to the phone operator told that they receive more than 30k applicants daily and grant more than 11k applicants daily with another 300 given citizenship daily.

Besides that, My agent do told me that it is fine to wait for about 2~3 months once all met or medical finalised. It is still not appropriate time to write to them within the time frame.

So, what else, just wait!

cheers
Old May 17th 2010, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hai all,
come to know the present changes thru DIAC website. All Skilled migrants application are suspended from May 7th 2010 to June 30th 2010.

Temporary suspension of certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) applications – 7 MayThe Australian Government has decided to temporarily suspend the acceptance of certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa applications. This temporary measure will begin on 8 May 2010 and is expected to remain in effect until the end of 30 June 2010.
The temporary suspension applies only to primary (main) applicants for the following visa subclasses:
•Subclass 175 – Skilled Independent (Migrant) visa
•Subclass 176 – Skilled Sponsored (Migrant) visa
•Subclass 475 – Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa.
See:
Fact Sheet – Temporary Suspension of Certain General Skilled Migration Applications (Subclass 175, 176 and 475 only) ( 61KB PDF file)
Frequently Asked Questions – Temporary Suspension of Certain General Skilled Migration Applications (Subclass 175, 176 and 475 only) (110KB PDF file)

Minister's announcement of new Skilled Occupations List – 17 May

On 17 May 2010, the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Senator Chris Evans, announced the list of occupations included in the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The introduction of a new list of occupations is part of a package of reforms that reflects the Government's commitment to a labour market demand-driven Skilled Migration Program.
See:
Fact sheet – The new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) ( 72KB PDF file)
New List of Skilled Occupations Intended To Replace The Current Skilled Occupation List ( 63KB PDF file)
Frequently Asked Questions – How will I be affected by the introduction of a new Skilled Occupations List? ( 99KB PDF file)
Fact sheet – Options for people who may not be eligible for independent migration ( 70KB PDF file)
Old May 17th 2010, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vinodjose
Hai all,
come to know the present changes thru DIAC website. All Skilled migrants application are suspended from May 7th 2010 to June 30th 2010.

Temporary suspension of certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) applications – 7 MayThe Australian Government has decided to temporarily suspend the acceptance of certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa applications. This temporary measure will begin on 8 May 2010 and is expected to remain in effect until the end of 30 June 2010.
The temporary suspension applies only to primary (main) applicants for the following visa subclasses:
•Subclass 175 – Skilled Independent (Migrant) visa
•Subclass 176 – Skilled Sponsored (Migrant) visa
See:
Fact Sheet – Temporary Suspension of Certain General Skilled Migration Applications (Subclass 175, 176 and 475 only) ( 61KB PDF file)
Frequently Asked Questions – Temporary Suspension of Certain General Skilled Migration Applications (Subclass 175, 176 and 475 only) (110KB PDF file)

Minister's announcement of new Skilled Occupations List – 17 May

On 17 May 2010, the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Senator Chris Evans, announced the list of occupations included in the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The introduction of a new list of occupations is part of a package of reforms that reflects the Government's commitment to a labour market demand-driven Skilled Migration Program.
See:
Fact sheet – The new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) ( 72KB PDF file)
New List of Skilled Occupations Intended To Replace The Current Skilled Occupation List ( 63KB PDF file)
Frequently Asked Questions – How will I be affected by the introduction of a new Skilled Occupations List? ( 99KB PDF file)
Fact sheet – Options for people who may not be eligible for independent migration ( 70KB PDF file)
Dear vinodjose

Please take a look to this page
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...aq-new-sol.pdf

Page 4 state that:
I lodged an application for a GSM visa before the minister announced the new list of occupations. Would I be affected by these proposed changes?
Any pending GSM visa applications lodged before the new list of occupations comes into effect would not be affected by this change.

And also this:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...temp-spnsn.pdf

page 1 line 1:
The Australian Government has decided to temporarily suspend the acceptance of new applications for certain General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas.

and this (last 2 paragraph):
Applications for affected visa subclasses submitted on or after 8 May 2010 will be considered invalid and the application will be returned to the client together with the Visa Application Charge (VAC).

or read this:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...suspension.pdf

We all here are December 2009 applicants, so we are still fine.

cheers
Old May 18th 2010, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

afzal5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear azfal,

I had called them (The DIAC in adelaide) and they ask me to write to [email protected] as I am from team 5.

However, I did not write to them eventually since I listened to the phone operator told that they receive more than 30k applicants daily and grant more than 11k applicants daily with another 300 given citizenship daily.

Besides that, My agent do told me that it is fine to wait for about 2~3 months once all met or medical finalised. It is still not appropriate time to write to them within the time frame.

So, what else, just wait!

cheers

Thax bro.
Old May 18th 2010, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear azfal,

cheers
If they are granting 11k applicants daily, that makes it over 4 million grants a year, which is not the case. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
Old May 18th 2010, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

jayel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
If they are granting 11k applicants daily, that makes it over 4 million grants a year, which is not the case. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
I think you need to discount the weekends and public holidays and also the 11k grants could also be inclusive of all the subclasses of visa.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Dear azfal,

cheers
11K daily

"General Skilled Migration had an outcome of 69,153 against a planning level of 70,220. This is 8,847 places below the 2007-08 outcome of 78,000. This category has a planning level of 65,100 in 2009-10."

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statist...am-2008-09.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.