Current processing times

Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:02 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Cong.. for ur new life in oz best of luck for ur future.

can u share ur complete timeline with us and abt ur proffesion and ur country as well

That would be good!

Just had the automated email on processing times, not good

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487
E-lodged: 1 November 2007
Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

Still not moved:curse:
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:05 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
That would be good!

Just had the automated email on processing times, not good

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487
E-lodged: 1 November 2007
Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

Still not moved:curse:
Hi there
Has that got this weeks date on it now then? When I looked is was still as of the 18th March. Anyway, take heart, there is someone on the November thread with a CO who applied on the 5th November. They were asking her for the Australian Values Statement which usually means they are vey close to receiving the visa So they must be beyond the 1st!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:21 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Fan-Flippin-Tastic!

Congratulations to you both!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:24 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MSH
they seem to be granting VISAS TODAY.....thats right got my grant mail today....woooooohoooo.
No more worries about you meds! lol
So pleased for you
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Hi there
Has that got this weeks date on it now then? When I looked is was still as of the 18th March. Anyway, take heart, there is someone on the November thread with a CO who applied on the 5th November. They were asking her for the Australian Values Statement which usually means they are vey close to receiving the visa So they must be beyond the 1st!
Think you are right .. they don't seem to have up dated it yet. They seem to be pretty cautious with their dates don't they? Like you say, the movement on Nov thread seems to indicate that things are processing well at the moment ....
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:28 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by ebyron
Think you are right .. they don't seem to have up dated it yet. They seem to be pretty cautious with their dates don't they? Like you say, the movement on Nov thread seems to indicate that things are processing well at the moment ....
Won't be long before they get to the 18th Nov for you I've still got a little longer - 12th December for me. I'm just relieved things are moving
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

feels like forever!!! We are so desparate to get there by July!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:30 am
Finally in Melbourne!

Originally Posted by ebyron
feels like forever!!! We are so desparate to get there by July!!!
Not so bad for us, we are hoping for October.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MSH
they seem to be granting VISAS TODAY.....thats right got my grant mail today....woooooohoooo.
Congragulations.. All the best....
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Received email from Immi.gov.au Y'day , posting my profile in Skill Matching Database Help Desk , given user id and url to login ..

Any idea in this pls share and by this what stage i am to get my visa any idea ...

Bala.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Hi there

Not on my own P.C. at the moment, so i can't tell you the date that's on it, but i only requested it this morning so you'd think it would be todays date
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Hi All,

Received email from Immi.gov.au Y'day , posting my profile in Skill Matching Database Help Desk , given user id and url to login ..

Any idea in this pls share and by this what stage i am to get my visa any idea ...

Bala.

Sorry, no idea.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

THESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant future

Just got the E-mail back and it is still referring to the week commencing 18.3.08 !!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

blue_bd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by THESHARMANS
Just got the E-mail back and it is still referring to the week commencing 18.3.08 !!
why no update this week???????
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Any mail-id to know whether medicals received LCU ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.