Current processing times

Old Sep 27th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Current processing times

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh Tiger, I just read the thread. Glad I was in a good mood as I am a Jan applicant who had waited a hell of a lot longer than him. Lots of people who applied in 2007 are still waiting. Does he not realise this????
Not only that, but he had a CO for 16 DAYS at the time of writing his "complaint"!! AND he states he's "happy" for others who receive their VISAS/get COS....I find that DIFFICULT to believe.

I think it really hit me since I've been looking for a CO and for the MEDS to clear this week.

It's like the person at the light in front of you, they're on their cell phone complaining that they aren't going to get where they want to be (and you can hear them through the window). Meanwhile the light is GREEN and they are the ones holding up traffic!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 5:14 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Good analogy Tiger

If you got an ETA would that mean if you got your PR visa that you would have to exit the country to get you PR visa validated?? sorry if i picked this up wrong I presume an eta is the tourist vias

It would be great if everything could just fall into place
Old Sep 27th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Good analogy Tiger

If you got an ETA would that mean if you got your PR visa that you would have to exit the country to get you PR visa validated?? sorry if i picked this up wrong I presume an eta is the tourist vias

It would be great if everything could just fall into place
Yes, the ETA is the tourist visa - and we would have to leave the country to get the PR granted.

It would be great if it could happen in the next 3-4 weeks.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we too are desperate to go, we have applied for a 175 skilled in July and don't expect that we will hear until next year, is it possible to go over in say February and let diac know we are there on eta and do they let you know to leave the country while they issue the visa??
Sounds like a great idea!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Hi, we too are desperate to go, we have applied for a 175 skilled in July and don't expect that we will hear until next year, is it possible to go over in say February and let diac know we are there on eta and do they let you know to leave the country while they issue the visa??
Sounds like a great idea!!
Yeah they let you know so you can leave. Although I think the ETA is for 3 months so you might have to pop in and out more than once anyway - I reckon it's worth it. Better to be in limbo here!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

pearldiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Any update on the latest ASPC Processing timelines
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

effortsneverfail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bibo
woo hoooo , Congratulations
for 175 Visa applicant, is it we need to re-submit our employee reference again at the of visa application or only photo copies will neough
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by effortsneverfail
for 175 Visa applicant, is it we need to re-submit our employee reference again at the of visa application or only photo copies will neough
Certified copies of everything go with your application. Use the DIAC checklist to be confident you are on track.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thread continues HERE to keep it easily readable.