Current processing times

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Groatie will become famous soon enoughGroatie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

Anyone still waiting from March 2007 for a 136 visa and going to Brisbane? I thought I might hear something this week but nothing. My medicals and police checks have were all sent August 2007. Even my agent has had no replies to her emails. I have been in Brisbane since 3rd Dec and have had to extended my holiday visa. Just waiting to go to New Zealand to validate the visa but I am getting totally frustrated now :curse: :curse:
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:05 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Groatie
Anyone still waiting from March 2007 for a 136 visa and going to Brisbane? I thought I might hear something this week but nothing. My medicals and police checks have were all sent August 2007. Even my agent has had no replies to her emails. I have been in Brisbane since 3rd Dec and have had to extended my holiday visa. Just waiting to go to New Zealand to validate the visa but I am getting totally frustrated now :curse: :curse:

No, Sorry, hoping to go to Perth on a 175 visa - Really feel for you though, can't believe they've kept you waiting this long. Did you frontload your medicals and police checks or did they request them?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:37 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

OMG! You have been patient
Are you from a high risk country originally?
Hope you hear something soon
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Groatie will become famous soon enoughGroatie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tawkins1
OMG! You have been patient
Are you from a high risk country originally?
Hope you hear something soon
No I am from the UK and I front loaded my meds and police checks without them asking for them. I am now wondering if they are going so slow because they know I am in Australia at the moment??? My agent found out that my medicals were cleared in October. I have no hair and no finger nails left now, it has been a along week sitting at the PC every night between 6-8pm waitingto hear form my agent. Here's hoping for this week.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:58 am
MSH
Forum Regular

MSH is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Current Processing Times (Part Two)

hi. how do i check if my medicals have been cleared? ive sent them to LCU abt 6 weeks back. im not using an agent.Thanx.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MSH
hi. how do i check if my medicals have been cleared? ive sent them to LCU abt 6 weeks back. im not using an agent.Thanx.
Is your application paper based or online?
If you applied online you can check your status page where medical status is generally updated.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:15 am
MSH
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Is your application paper based or online?
If you applied online you can check your status page where medical status is generally updated.
yes its paper based...how do i check?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:28 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

No I am from the UK and I front loaded my meds and police checks without them asking for them. I am now wondering if they are going so slow because they know I am in Australia at the moment??? My agent found out that my medicals were cleared in October. I have no hair and no finger nails left now, it has been a along week sitting at the PC every night between 6-8pm waitingto hear form my agent. Here's hoping for this week.

I'm really surprised you've not heard anything - I think your agents needs a kick up the bum!!!

I take it your medicals and police checks aren't due to expire yet?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

we are 136 modl June applicants,paper based with an agent but i thought all the march people were sorted,I'd be having a stern word or several with your agent. Good luck, you must be so down with it all.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:26 am
MSH
Forum Regular

hI..
How do i contact my CO ? if i send an email to the region email address in which my CO contacted me will they respond ?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:18 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MSH
hI..
How do i contact my CO ? if i send an email to the region email address in which my CO contacted me will they respond ?
Yes. I contacted my CO a number of times using the region email address. Just put in the message box your CO's name. I only used this to give information tho not general enquiries.
I did ask once about if they had recieved our meds back & got a standard reply asking me to go thru thr immi.gov site
That didn't help either regarding the meds as I got an automated reply saying they do not acknowledge receipt of documents other then acknowledging receipt of your application!

Last edited by tawkins1; Mar 24th 2008 at 9:20 am.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:43 am
MSH
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Yes. I contacted my CO a number of times using the region email address. Just put in the message box your CO's name. I only used this to give information tho not general enquiries.
I did ask once about if they had recieved our meds back & got a standard reply asking me to go thru thr immi.gov site
That didn't help either regarding the meds as I got an automated reply saying they do not acknowledge receipt of documents other then acknowledging receipt of your application!
Thanks...i have already emailed the documents requested by my CO using the region Email address & got a automated response saying the documents will be forwarded to my CO soon...i wanna know if i have cleared my medics which i sent in Feb 08 ?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks

My CO called me and asked if my medicals had been sent down to London for her.

I informed her that they had. This was 3 weeks ago. I havent heard another thing. She has my passport as well.

I never get a response for my emails either. Dont get me wrong im 99% sure its fine its just that it takes so long.

Is the next step getting your passport returned with the visa in place? Also we might be organisisng a trip to Amsterdam soon so I could really do with it back sooner rather than later.

Anyone else got a rough idea what timescales are involved once your CO has your passport, medicals and police checks?

Cheers

Jamie
Old Mar 24th 2008, 1:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybound
Hi Folks

My CO called me and asked if my medicals had been sent down to London for her.

I informed her that they had. This was 3 weeks ago. I havent heard another thing. She has my passport as well.

I never get a response for my emails either. Dont get me wrong im 99% sure its fine its just that it takes so long.

Is the next step getting your passport returned with the visa in place? Also we might be organisisng a trip to Amsterdam soon so I could really do with it back sooner rather than later.

Anyone else got a rough idea what timescales are involved once your CO has your passport, medicals and police checks?

Cheers

Jamie
If the meds have gone to London, I'm guessing its a spouse visa? In that case, if they have your passport, the visa grant should be the next thing you hear, and you shouldn't have to wait too long, if your meds are OK.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If the meds have gone to London, I'm guessing its a spouse visa? In that case, if they have your passport, the visa grant should be the next thing you hear, and you shouldn't have to wait too long, if your meds are OK.
Thats the bad boy, spouse of a nz citizen.

Thats great news. I checked with doctor as they were a bit late sending it down ( a couple of days) and she said my meds were fine.

I took the precaution of sending a disclosure from the police over. Unfortunately I had a few "spent" convictions from when I was a lad. I sent a letter explaining each offence which were really for stupid things, being too drunk etc although I did have one assualt charge. Dont get me wrong the last conviction I received was over 15 years ago si Im hoping they wont want further references etc.

Other than that this is great news, juts cant wait for it dropping through the door.

I had to send a self addressed envelope with 1st class stamp. Does this mean my passport just gets sent through normal post? I would have preferred recorded delivary.

Thanks again

Jamie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.