Current processing times

Old Jun 10th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all
Default Re: Current processing times

we applay in 2 july 2007, and nothing so far:curse:, they are moving so slow:curse:
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oanarebeccanegrea
we applay in 2 july 2007, and nothing so far:curse:, they are moving so slow:curse:
are you from an high risk country
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

yes, we are, but still, it takes so long....:curse: to long....
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

sehmbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate i applied in june 2007, and no visa ... it seems i have been waiting for ages for my visa... god knows when this wait will end... Its not my fault i am from a high risk country....
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

Did you ever contacted DIAC and asked about your status? You had paid money to DIAC not donated!

Bye,
Peace!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have applied in MAY 2007 and still waiting nothing so far.Every time i get the same responce have patience.

I have used MARA approved agent which is of no use. Australian goverment have to think over.

They have such kind of MARA agents who is of no use.I am from high risk country but so much delay i cant understand.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

perz is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister applied in July 2007 too, and all she's got is an Ack, hasn't even got CO yet.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi

I have applied in MAY 2007 and still waiting nothing so far.Every time i get the same responce have patience.

I have used MARA approved agent which is of no use. Australian goverment have to think over.

They have such kind of MARA agents who is of no use.I am from high risk country but so much delay i cant understand.
Using an agent doesn't make processing faster.

If you have a problem with your registered agent, you can complain to MARA.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Using an agent doesn't make processing faster.

If you have a problem with your registered agent, you can complain to MARA.
I will def. going to complain abt that once i get the outcome. Can u tell me how i can lodge i complain against agent .

I know they can t make processing faster but at least they have to respond to my queries.I have paid so much money.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 1:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by strangers4me
I will def. going to complain abt that once i get the outcome. Can u tell me how i can lodge i complain against agent .

I know they can t make processing faster but at least they have to respond to my queries.I have paid so much money.
http://www.themara.com.au/Online/Def...&ArticleID=202
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi
We are just about to start the process of immigration to Australia, it really does not seem as easy as the NZ process
We have not done nothing yet, but we are thinking of getting an agent to do all our applications etc, can any one sugest a good agent to use please
We are currently in NZ and it looks like I have a job offer in Aus, any one know how long it can take to become a resident????

Steve
Old Jun 15th 2008, 9:52 am
Just Joined

arshavan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I recieved my acknoledgment on 10-oct-07. subclass 175 paper base. Using all the data (2007&2008) on this thread (thanks to pollyana), I draw a curve according to all the emails recieved regularly from aspc.
I think with this pace they are going on, i will be assigned with a CO on Nov-2008.
I have attached the prediction, take a look yourself.
Attached Thumbnails Current processing times-au-prediction-2.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arshavan
Hi,
I recieved my acknoledgment on 10-oct-07. subclass 175 paper base. Using all the data (2007&2008) on this thread (thanks to pollyana), I draw a curve according to all the emails recieved regularly from aspc.
I think with this pace they are going on, i will be assigned with a CO on Nov-2008.
Interesting... by this it looks like it will be around Christmas till we get ours- that is a wait of 14 months:curse:
Caroline
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

leocrespo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
heehhehehe, nice one!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

Rajag is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Arshaven,

Good work. I tried something myself but it was no way near as comprehensive. Looks like I will receive a CO in Dec 2008 - 13 months since lodging!

Cheers

RAJAG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.