Current Processing Times

Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice
Default Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Denise, let them laugh if that's what makes them happy!

This is what we should be doing instead of getting angry. Just take it easy!

http://www.northrup.org/Photos/Kanga...oo-laying8.jpg

Great picture.

denise
x
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

kamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to all

Originally Posted by denise6372
Great picture.

denise
x
hi, all

i think that they have modl list. above that one super modl list they have because of that they are giving higher priority before processing time.

i obeseve that some april applicant and may applicant got visa and medical request.

last day i check austimeline.com i person got medical request 30 december( application, ack 10 jan, higher risk country)

kamlesh patel
Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:55 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

You never know maybe they'll surprise us and next
Tuesday the list has moved to the range of:

8 to 31 March

A well, I'm back being a couch potato
Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum

8 to 31 March
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....if only
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

kamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to allkamleshmost is a name known to all

hi,

we will hope it happen.may be possible. They took enough rest( 5 week). They feel refresh now.

kamlesh patel

Originally Posted by tum

8 to 31 March

Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by tum

8 to 31 March

Be positive, they could have moved to 1 to 8 April. I'll cross everything i have to cross, you never know!

Denise
x
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Do you think Dima know whats going on in Dima??
I was hoping they'd work faster in Winter, to keep warm...

Jo

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Guys, there must be the reason and explanation for all that.

I guess we should accept the fact that probably we would never know what is exactly going on in DIMA
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Do you think Dima know whats going on in Dima??

Jo

Well I do hope so!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

silversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kamleshmost
hi,

we will hope it happen.may be possible. They took enough rest( 5 week). They feel refresh now.

kamlesh patel

Remember your smilie emoticons. If dimia ARE reading, when they get to YOUR app, it'll be like "Ah, there's the Kamlesh Patel applicant...hmm, wants to get in ASAP does he? Likes making sarcastic remarks does he? Hey Fred, check out this dude here, he's the one who thinks he's a funny man, who says on BE that all we do is rest for long periods. Whadya reckon then?"
Fred smiles.....
"Hmm, I think another 2 years in the Delhi sun, might make him rethink his posts on BE. Put his paperwork at the back of the pile over on that cupboard. Yes, the one that's marked NON-PRIORITY. TO BE RE-OPENED IN 2008. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. MWAHAHAHAHA."
Close scene at dimia Adelaide.......curtains fall...audience gasp in astonishment.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:39 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Originally Posted by silversurfer
Remember your smilie emoticons. If dimia ARE reading, when they get to YOUR app, it'll be like "Ah, there's the Kamlesh Patel applicant...hmm, wants to get in ASAP does he? Likes making sarcastic remarks does he? Hey Fred, check out this dude here, he's the one who thinks he's a funny man, who says on BE that all we do is rest for long periods. Whadya reckon then?"
Fred smiles.....
"Hmm, I think another 2 years in the Delhi sun, might make him rethink his posts on BE. Put his paperwork at the back of the pile over on that cupboard. Yes, the one that's marked NON-PRIORITY. TO BE RE-OPENED IN 2008. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. MWAHAHAHAHA."
Close scene at dimia Adelaide.......curtains fall...audience gasp in astonishment.
And the in the corner a lonely person claps shattering the silence
Why because he/she is one of the lucky ones who was witty on BE and got his/her visa

And the moral of the story is BE HAPPY
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Thought I'd check the ASPC email this morning in case they had updated it before they went home... and they had. Only one day further forward for priority offshore applications.....agghhhhh!

Here it is:

ONSHORE APPLICATIONS

Student/Graduate

Paper based applications: 3 April 2006 (for subclasses 880 and 882) and 30
March 2006 (subclass 881)
E-lodged (online) applications: 27 March 2006 (for all subclasses)

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 15 March 2006
E-lodged (online) applications: 1 May 2006

New Zealand

All applications: 22 November 2005 (all subclasses)

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

Applications for Classes BN, BQ and BR (subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138 and
139)

Priority Applications: In the range of 2 March to 9 March 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 15 December 2005 to 1 January

Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:02 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Clairertw
Thought I'd check the ASPC email this morning in case they had updated it before they went home... and they had. Only one day further forward for priority offshore applications.....agghhhhh!

Here it is:

ONSHORE APPLICATIONS

Student/Graduate

Paper based applications: 3 April 2006 (for subclasses 880 and 882) and 30
March 2006 (subclass 881)
E-lodged (online) applications: 27 March 2006 (for all subclasses)

New Zealand

All applications: 22 November 2005 (all subclasses)

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

Applications for Classes BN, BQ and BR (subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138 and
139)

Priority Applications: In the range of 2 March to 9 March 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 15 December 2005 to 1 January

Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:19 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

WTF are they playing at over there? 5weeks is it now, maybe 6 - I don't know - and a grand total of 1 bloody day moved forward on the MODL apps.

(If anyone from DIMIA is reading this - I'm sure you're really busy and have a really good excuse, you must be worked really hard etc., etc. Now GET YOUR ARSES IN GEAR )

Graham
Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

and yet more and more COs/got its coming through from people with acknowledgements after 9 March.

yes am blonde, but still.... don't get it.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:32 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add - noticed that there has been a massive jump for non-MODL applications from '2-7th December 2005' to '15th December - 1st January 2006' since last week. That's a 2 week jump! Let's hope this is a sign that they have sorted out the re-organisation or whatever they are doing and can catch up a bit...

Graham

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.