Current Processing Times

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

ed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really niceed_the_lad is just really nice
Default Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Congratulations. Nice to see an April application get requests.

Lou
xx
Application arrived in Oz April 2nd, Systems Programmer 2231-19, i was surprised how quickly its been processed as i've read some horror stories here.My application was very thin, a couple of references to cover 6 years and my degree,dipolma etc, i passed on 2 counts with work experience and education so maybe thats why is was quick for me.Anyway good luck to the rest of you!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

silversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ed_the_lad
Application arrived in Oz April 2nd, Systems Programmer 2231-19, i was surprised how quickly its been processed as i've read some horror stories here.My application was very thin, a couple of references to cover 6 years and my degree,dipolma etc, i passed on 2 counts with work experience and education so maybe thats why is was quick for me.Anyway good luck to the rest of you!
Good luck to you too, hope it goes through quickly for you!
Please keep us updated & thankyou for letting us know where you are at. It looks promising actually.
I had a bet with my missus that we'd hear something by October, she doesn't reckon though. We'll just have to wait and see.

It's strange, but the thought of starting a new life afresh and getting rid of the old is a wonderful thing, but alot of people looking in from the outside would say to us here: "Why put your life on hold while the paperwork process is going through? Why worry for the 12 months or how ever long. JUst enjoy your life, and make each day count, if you live for 70 years, do you realise one whole year would be wasted just by worrying about the immigration process, and how long it will take? You're already living your life, smile everyday and make someone else smile everyday, the rest will come when you least expect it to!

In my defence I would reply: "Sod off, you have no idea how bloody stressful it is!"
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

jetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant futurejetontour has a brilliant future

Congratulations! It is certainly good to hear this from an April applicant. I am 10 april and leaving for Australia on 10 september. Maybe there still is a chance it will be with visa! Meds and pcc is already there and mine is quite thin as well (accountant).
I have sent an email and the reply is that due to workload they think they will be able to answer emails in 3 to 4 weeks! Means I have to call them (again) because obviously I cannot wait that long for an answer to my questions......

But isn´t that amazing as well? I guess all immigrants to Adelaide can apply for a job at ASPC! With all that knowledge they must be able to help them out! :-)

Henriette
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:03 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jetontour
Congratulations! It is certainly good to hear this from an April applicant. I am 10 april and leaving for Australia on 10 september. Maybe there still is a chance it will be with visa! Meds and pcc is already there and mine is quite thin as well (accountant).
I have sent an email and the reply is that due to workload they think they will be able to answer emails in 3 to 4 weeks! Means I have to call them (again) because obviously I cannot wait that long for an answer to my questions......

But isn´t that amazing as well? I guess all immigrants to Adelaide can apply for a job at ASPC! With all that knowledge they must be able to help them out! :-)

Henriette
Congratulations ed_the_lad
as Henriette says it is good the hear from April applicant
We are on a 139 and application date of 11 April

Best of luck mate
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday i received a mail requesting meds and char assesment.My visa was ack on April 2nd, so looks like there are up to the first week of April for Offshore Skilled Independent 136.
Now thats the kind of news I was waiting for! My app was acknowledged as being received on 18th April so I'm hoping that I may also be close to getting a Case Officer, time will tell I suppose but its good to hear some good news for once!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday i received a mail requesting meds and char assesment.My visa was ack on April 2nd, so looks like there are up to the first week of April for Offshore Skilled Independent 136.

Good news indeed mate
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:30 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

great news, good luck and congratulations !!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Hi all ,
this all sounds like good news!!!
Perhaps things are finally moving ......ok maybe not that fast but every little helps.
Nice to see some april apps getting some responce.

We are App rec 16th May and ackn 2nd June , hopefully we'll get a CO soonish ......fingers crossed.
We've just sent off for our PCC's and OH has just booked Meds for 14th Sept at Nottingham Medical centre, hears hoping it all comes together

cheers

Phil
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:04 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi all ,
Perhaps things are finally moving ......ok maybe not that fast but every little helps.

We are App rec 16th May and ackn 2nd June , hopefully we'll get a CO soonish ......fingers crossed.
We've just sent off for our PCC's and OH has just booked Meds for 14th Sept at Nottingham Medical centre, hears hoping it all comes together

cheers

Phil
Hi Phil
Good luck with your meds, hope all goes well for you.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:18 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Phil

Looks like we're on the same timeline - let's see who gets a CO first. Our police checks went today and our meds were done (in Nottingham) last Thursday so should be on their way soon.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi all ,

cheers

Phil
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:24 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

I second that Phil, we are on the same time line too , visa acknowledgement received on 02 June.
We did our med in June but they were sent off end of July.
So the race is on with you and Lou.
(bet we'll be last)
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:29 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh 3 of us in the race - lol. It's starting to get more exciting don't you think?

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
I second that Phil, we are on the same time line too , visa acknowledgement received on 02 June.
We did our med in June but they were sent off end of July.
So the race is on with you and Lou.
(bet we'll be last)
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:33 pm
Perth......at last!

Talking Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Oooh 3 of us in the race - lol. It's starting to get more exciting don't you think?

Lou
xx
Certainly is Lou. Anyone else out there want to join us?
But honestly, I have a serious illness,every time I get excited ASPC burst my bubble, it usually happens on a Tuesday. Do you know any cure for this? I have heard that an actual visa tablet can cure it but they are some times like gold dust to get hold off.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sponge
Certainly is Lou. Anyone else out there want to join us?
But honestly, I have a serious illness,every time I get excited ASPC burst my bubble, it usually happens on a Tuesday. Do you know any cure for this? I have heard that an actual visa tablet can cure it but they are some times like gold dust to get hold off.

Our app. was acknowledged on 15th May.

Sponge, I've found it!!! the visa tablets and they really help!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Chocolate.jpg

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:44 pm
Perth......at last!

Talking Re: August16th 2006 Why has there been no update?

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Our app. was acknowledged on 15th May.

Sponge, I've found it!!! the visa tablets and they really help!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Chocolate.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
It speaks to me, it says 'Eat me'
Only thing is it has a side effect, just looking at it makes my body feel bigger and wobbly all over.
But I'm sure I can live with that if it really works as good as it tastes.

Thanks Marina, now I am hunting the house all over for chocolate, knowing full well that there isn't any cos I ate it yesterday. dratt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.