C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:52 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Originally Posted by memewest
Guys.....Guys.......GUYS!!!!!

Today must be the first day for absolutely months that i have not checked online first thing.....up late, kids to school and been out all day with no pc!!

Got the kids from school, unload the shopping from the car, i haven't even had a coffee yet, thought must check our status...

Well......mine and the OH's meds have FINALISED!!

WHOO FLIPPIN HOO!!!!!

The kids are still saying 'outstanding' but am sure they will be done within the next day or so..... and then hopefully a visa....

Oh Gawd, i'm so excited and scared at the same time..

Any news from anyone else??

XZ - fingers crossed for you that your meds have been sent....
When i check online the front page normally says Meds Form *** Outstanding, not any more!! and then i check the document checklist, our says MET for the meds and PCC's and received for everything else....apart from the kids meds obviously....hope this helps...

Wal - 15 days!! Wowweeee..... not much waiting there for you then...

Gav - CO's just around the corner for you.... having a quick coffee break and then back to hard slogging!! Hope you get one really soon!!

OMG....OMG......OMG..... I'm just so chuffing happy that they are finalised and not lost as i once thought...

See!! The chanting must work... and i spoke to the man on the moon last night...twas a full moon you see.

Gonna keep up the pace....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

And I was so eager to let you all know that i don't know what number post this is.....was trying to save my 1000th post for something momentous!!

You see what happens when you are a GOOD CHANTER!!!:rofl:

Thats great news Meme - sounding positive next step visa land!!! Sorry Visa Town think it is Well we have had 2 predictions for visa so far 5th Nov that came and went then think we had mentioned 11 Nov maybe lilsweets is right and it will be Friday 14th (sounds good to me)!!!

Wal and Gav congrats too!!!!great news!!

C'MON YOU MED!!! (only waiting on wee girls hers still says "required
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Hi Memewest
Thats great news about your medicals. Maybe the chanting worked!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what order they work in?? or they are working overtime

I know how you are feeling, I am so excited about ours, o/h and kids were received and finalised in 15 days (just waiting for my)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

smila.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi meme!

Just wanted to say how pleased I am to see that yours n your hubbies meds have now been finalised! We had our meds done on the 8th Oct and so I've been intrigued to see how yours progress, as I can't check our progress online due to being paper applicants! We're waiting on a ENS 121 pr visa, have a CO and are literally waiting for the meds to clear . . . it's sooo frustrating!

Anyway, your posts have kept me amused and made me realise I'm not alone in this stressful journey! Fingers x'd ours will soon clear since they basically arrived in Sydney at the same time as yours!

Good luck and I hope your childrens clear soon!

Lizzie x

P.s. Hello and good luck to everyone else on here too . . . love reading everyones posts!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

smila.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops I forgot . . . .

C'mon you meds!!!

Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by smila..
Hi meme!

Just wanted to say how pleased I am to see that yours n your hubbies meds have now been finalised! We had our meds done on the 8th Oct and so I've been intrigued to see how yours progress, as I can't check our progress online due to being paper applicants! We're waiting on a ENS 121 pr visa, have a CO and are literally waiting for the meds to clear . . . it's sooo frustrating!

Anyway, your posts have kept me amused and made me realise I'm not alone in this stressful journey! Fingers x'd ours will soon clear since they basically arrived in Sydney at the same time as yours!

Good luck and I hope your childrens clear soon!

Lizzie x

P.s. Hello and good luck to everyone else on here too . . . love reading everyones posts!!
Gawd Lizzie...must be awful not being able to check online!! I think it's bad enough this way, don't think i could have done paperbased!!

I'm pleased to hear that we have kept you amused with our antic's, laughter is the way to go!!

With this BE site, you are never alone in this crazy world of visa waiting!! To be honest i think this site has saved my sanity, and that of my OH's... makes me loads, loads better knowing there are other peeps in the same position as yourself, and all knowing exactly what it is you go through and at each stage...
and the help that everyone has given me through all of it is amazing..Peeps i don't know and have never met, yet.. who are very willing to share their experiences and in turn helping others, just priceless....

Don't stay silent.....come and join in the fun, the tantrums, the happy, sad, and normal times, the ups and the downs times, and most importantly, the frustating and impatient times!! You'll always find someone on here ready to lend a hand, or just to talk to...

Keep in touch with how your application is progressing...

Good Luck in those meds of yours clearing real, real soon...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

meme, i'm so glad you're meds have cleared, it wont be long now before you're in visatown get that bubbly on chill
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

wow memewest your have been processed quickly!! My daughters showed as finalised 3 weeks ago but husband son and my own are still only showing as received! Do you think they would change them if they were finalised or will that come when we get a case officer? Have put up a post regarding getting in touch with Adelaide by phone as they always say to ring back due to volume of calls! I was wondering when best time to ring!
Congratulations on getting your meds cleared - make way for the visa
Good Luck!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
wow memewest your have been processed quickly!! My daughters showed as finalised 3 weeks ago but husband son and my own are still only showing as received! Do you think they would change them if they were finalised or will that come when we get a case officer? Have put up a post regarding getting in touch with Adelaide by phone as they always say to ring back due to volume of calls! I was wondering when best time to ring!
Congratulations on getting your meds cleared - make way for the visa
Good Luck!
Thankyou JW... I know it's an easy thing to say and not so easy to do, but don't panic....

Why don't you go onto the immi website, put HOC into the search box, and you can email them to enquire about your meds...just give them enough on yourselves, ie, TRN, date sent, date arrived...etc...
They may take a few days to answer you, but at least you know they will get your email and look into it, instead of you trying to get through on the phone...
Otherwise, why not try to call them first thing..ie 9-10am Aussie time... you may get an answer being one of the first to call of the day...

Good Luck and i hope you hear something soon..
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:13 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Meme,

You reached 1,000 with the lovliest posts imaginable, it bought a tear to my eye! It is a bit like having a Visa family around here isn't it!

Well, congratulations, it really is a landmark, only ambition left is go get the visa!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Meme,

You reached 1,000 with the lovliest posts imaginable, it bought a tear to my eye! It is a bit like having a Visa family around here isn't it!

Well, congratulations, it really is a landmark, only ambition left is go get the visa!
Lil..... you are so sweet and so right!!

Definately like an extended family....

I only hope that my experiences can help somebody else on here to pay back the advice and help i've received...

Oh Gawd....getting really slushy....
Must be the red wine i'm on celebrating our meds!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
You see what happens when you are a GOOD CHANTER!!!:rofl:

Thats great news Meme - sounding positive next step visa land!!! Sorry Visa Town think it is Well we have had 2 predictions for visa so far 5th Nov that came and went then think we had mentioned 11 Nov maybe lilsweets is right and it will be Friday 14th (sounds good to me)!!!

Wal and Gav congrats too!!!!great news!!

C'MON YOU MED!!! (only waiting on wee girls hers still says "required
Thanks Guys....

Good Chanter?? I'm a BRILLIANT Chanter!!

So for prediction No.3 we'll go with Friday 14th November then??

Only gives them 2 days mind....

Going to email our CO tonight and let her know that our meds have cleared and just waiting on the kids, see what she does with that..

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I was hassled into joining this thread...i won't name names!(meme)

Well my little rant is that my meds were sent away with royal mail tracking. Well i was told that it can't be tracked after it leaves the UK which is very frustrating because i checked the website and it left the UK 2 days after i was given the number(25.10.08) Well nothing has changed when i checked my evisa... So as you may imagine i now know nothing at all!

Don't mean this horribly but i hope others are in my position!

Lee
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Thanks meme for your sound advice!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Hello everyone!

I was hassled into joining this thread...i won't name names!(meme)

Well my little rant is that my meds were sent away with royal mail tracking. Well i was told that it can't be tracked after it leaves the UK which is very frustrating because i checked the website and it left the UK 2 days after i was given the number(25.10.08) Well nothing has changed when i checked my evisa... So as you may imagine i now know nothing at all!

Don't mean this horribly but i hope others are in my position!

Lee
Oh yes, there's plenty of others in this position - have you not read the HOC update thread!!!

Get used to the wait!!!

Ours took just over 5 weeks from being posted to showing (4 out of 5) finalised on the status page. Get yourself a nice cuppa and settle in for the long wait ahead!!!

Mel
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Oh, nearly forgot - See Meme, you got me all in a dither - fab news on 2 out of 4 meds finalised, won't be long now eh!!!

And
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.