C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Wink C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

This is a thread for all of you out there who are waiting for your meds to clear and want to let off some steam.....

I am definately one of those peeps!! Just in case you hadn't heard!!

So we have a little chant going around a couple of the other threads, and if you want to join in?? the more the merrier...

So, Here we go....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Ohhhh....feeling better already...
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

LOL, another place for us to moan about our meds!!!

If I email HOC with my TRN, will they be able to tell me when they arrived? I don't have the royal mail tracking number?
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xzibit
LOL, another place for us to moan about our meds!!!

If I email HOC with my TRN, will they be able to tell me when they arrived? I don't have the royal mail tracking number?
Email them your TRN, when they were sent, and you may get an email back from them...

I'm still waiting for them to answer my email which i sent them last week! and that was in reply from an email they sent me!!
I know a few others are waiting to hear from them also, so go ahead and mail them, and then join the queue!!

You never know......they may answer you first!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:20 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Not expecting anything so soon for me and the family but its not stopping me stressing about it.

P
x
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

om .... C'MON YOU MEDS!!
om ....
C'MON YOU MEDS!!
om ....
C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Hope this works for us all
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:18 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

I'm joining in the chant although I think I have at least two more weeks of waiting.....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Meme - brilliant!
If we all shout load enough maybe the DIAC will hear us!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chasmw
Meme - brilliant!
If we all shout load enough maybe the DIAC will hear us!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Wondered how long it would take you to join us Chris!!

No News then i take it!!

Welcome to all you mad peeps waiting for HOC....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
No News then i take it!!
Nope! Checking religiously every morning when I get into work!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 2:53 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

C'MON YOU MEDS
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
C'MON YOU MEDS
Wheyhey!!! And Wez and Chris have joined the gang!!

Guess you've had no news either then?

Not really the sort of club you want to join though is it??

NOW C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

I'm joining in with the chant as a bit of moral support for all those waiting on their Meds to clear so....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by covphoenix
I'm joining in with the chant as a bit of moral support for all those waiting on their Meds to clear so....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Oooohhhhh Thankyou Cov.

Am starting to think that we need all the help we can get, and not just with the meds... you wait til they have cleared and then we're waiting for visa's to be granted....Oh My Gawd....Lookout BE!!

NOW C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have sent you all Med Karma..

Lets hope we have some good news from at least one of us tomorrow..

Fingers Crossed for everyone...

NOW C'MON ON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

C'mon you Meds.....
C'mon you Meds.....
C'mon you Meds.....
Please change to finalised.........

Rick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.