Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Mandi-C will become famous soon enoughMandi-C will become famous soon enough
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Originally Posted by memewest
LIL.....WAKE UP!!

WE HAD OUR VISA GRANTED!!

OMG......CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.....

WE HAVE A VISA, FINALLY, AND EVERYONES BLOODY ASLEEP!!!

For those of you who are interested, our piece of string is 6 Months and 17 Days Long...

We are PR 175 MODL and have to Validate by 02.10.09.

CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME FOR THIS LONG!!

OH reckons you all deserve a medal... Hopefully you'll settle for Karma...

Now i have NO CHANCE of getting any sleep.... to you all......

ZIP PIDEE DOO DAH

ZIP PIDEE DAY

MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I'M SOO PLEASE FOR YOU.

Still need to keep chantiing C'MON YOU MEDS! - Just need a case officer to request them - still there's one free now!!

Mandi
XX
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hey great news Meme, i have been following your posts!!!
Congratulations to you and your family, i will have a drink to toast your good news tomorrow night!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Re my recent moaning on this thread about my meds, hoc have emailed and said that they have finished with my meds and they have been forwarded to diac. They have also sent an email prompting Adelaide to update our status, so cannot ask for more than that! Well.... i suppose they could have told me if they were ok or not!! lol
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Good news jolly!! Just back to waiting now!!

Mel
Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:50 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Warning...grumble to follow...!

Well, hassled the GP yet again, they're getting less helpful each time I call! So i called the consultant myself and his secretary said it'll be the middle of next week before she gets the letter out to the GP who then has to write the letter for the meds clinic.....AGH!

Has anyone had their meds clear in less than 3 weeks? I'm still hopeful of a Christmas visa but if they only go off next friday (assuming all goes to plan) then that makes a 3 week clearance Dec 19th by which time surely all the Ozzies will be off defrosting their turkeys and stacking the fridge with beer??

This is all really very frustrating, we had our meds three weeks ago today!!

T
Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RedT
Warning...grumble to follow...!

Well, hassled the GP yet again, they're getting less helpful each time I call! So i called the consultant myself and his secretary said it'll be the middle of next week before she gets the letter out to the GP who then has to write the letter for the meds clinic.....AGH!

Has anyone had their meds clear in less than 3 weeks? I'm still hopeful of a Christmas visa but if they only go off next friday (assuming all goes to plan) then that makes a 3 week clearance Dec 19th by which time surely all the Ozzies will be off defrosting their turkeys and stacking the fridge with beer??

This is all really very frustrating, we had our meds three weeks ago today!!

T
Sorry to hear you're having all this hassle Red!!!

Just to cheer you up a bit though - my meds cleared in 8 days!!!.

I don't know if it helped, but I emailed HOC just after they should have arrived asking if they recieved them and how long they'd take. Don't know if that helped or not.

I'm still annoyed the status page is down!! I could have a visa, but don't know!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

snowie71 will become famous soon enoughsnowie71 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the good wishes every one! it's such an unbelievable feeling!

good luck to all those still waiting... hopefully, you'll wake up on Monday to finalised meds and visa grants!!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Nowt to do with me!!

HONEST!!

Check your emails .....we had our Email granting our Visa when we got up this morning, even though the status said Approved just after 12pm!!

I'll have a few damsons for you all tonight! Have to admit i am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking.....
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Got the meds finalised at last...

Had an email waiting for me when I got home tonight from HOC saying they had uploaded the results for the CO.

Just can't access the status page to check them... Ah well, I'm just glad they are finalised.....

Next stop Visa-ville.......

Rick
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Hi,

Has anyone tried to email to your CO? I do know his full name but not sure of his email.

I thought of asking him the progress since MED already finalized. Do you think it's worth the try or should I juz wait for the Good News.

</IMG>
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Got the meds finalised at last...

Had an email waiting for me when I got home tonight from HOC saying they had uploaded the results for the CO.

Just can't access the status page to check them... Ah well, I'm just glad they are finalised.....

Next stop Visa-ville.......

Rick
Yeah Rick!!

Finally..... *phew*

Roll on Visa!

BRING IT ON FOR RICK!!!

Originally Posted by sram466
Hi,

Has anyone tried to email to your CO? I do know his full name but not sure of his email.

I thought of asking him the progress since MED already finalized. Do you think it's worth the try or should I juz wait for the Good News.

</IMG>

It's always worth a try!!

If you have your CO's name then the email will be -

[email protected]

Good Luck!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, it seems to have gone very, very quiet on here!

Has everybody had their med's finalised this morning or something??

Or have you all given up the chanting...
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Well, it seems to have gone very, very quiet on here!

Has everybody had their med's finalised this morning or something??

Or have you all given up the chanting...
Hacked off with it now. My family's meds were finalised on 12/11 and mine are still outstanding.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chasmw
Hacked off with it now. My family's meds were finalised on 12/11 and mine are still outstanding.
That was the same as James'. Ours were all finalised on the 12th, Elizabeth's on the 13th and then nothing...

I emailed our CO last wed evening, and considering she had been really quick to answer in the past, she never replied to me until Thur evening our time, and that was to say that all the meds had now cleared and we would hear from her in the next few days.... checked our status to see if the meds had been changed and thats when we saw 'Applicant Approved'

Have you tried emailing your CO??

I just said that everyones had cleared except one and that did we have anything to worry about? should we contact HOC to see if everything is ok? or should we just wait and see??

Keep the ole pecker up!

C'MON CHRIS' MED'S!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

It's always worth a try!!

If you have your CO's name then the email will be -

[email protected]

Good Luck!!
meme, you're the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.