C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:04 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Originally Posted by xzibit
Sorry to hear you're having all this hassle Red!!!

Just to cheer you up a bit though - my meds cleared in 8 days!!!.

I don't know if it helped, but I emailed HOC just after they should have arrived asking if they recieved them and how long they'd take. Don't know if that helped or not.

I'm still annoyed the status page is down!! I could have a visa, but don't know!!
Ooh, that's quick! Should be getting the results this week so fingers crossed (again!) our meds can go on Friday.

Tx
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RedT
Ooh, that's quick! Should be getting the results this week so fingers crossed (again!) our meds can go on Friday.

Tx
What a load of cr*p you've had just to get your med's posted!! :curse:

Lets hope that after all of this hassle, they sail through the process and are finalised really quickly for you...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sram466
meme, you're the best
Thanks Ram.....

Let us know how you get on!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
Have you tried emailing your CO??
I got a reply from mine on the 19th, she said that they had all the documents and were just waiting for them to clear. Think I'll leave it a couple more days then email again. Just cautious about "overdoing it" with the emails. Still, when you've paid £1,000, you'd think you'd be getting an email a day with updates for that price!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know whether I should email my CO or not lol. I'm not sure how often they look at a file to see if the meds have finalised.

Mine's never contacted me though. I thought maybe I could send him one saying

"Hi, my medicals have been finalised so I hope that you now have everything you require - thanks"

and hope that spurs him into having a look? I feel naughty keeping on, when he's never ever given me his email address though!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

I don't know whether I should email my CO or not lol. I'm not sure how often they look at a file to see if the meds have finalised.

Mine's never contacted me though. I thought maybe I could send him one saying

"Hi, my medicals have been finalised so I hope that you now have everything you require - thanks"

and hope that spurs him into having a look? I feel naughty keeping on, when he's never ever given me his email address though!!
But you have the name? right?

You know the format for emailing CO's?

I don't see what harm it can do to just nudge him and say that you have checked your online status, and you know your med's have cleared, was there any other information he needed before making a decision...

They have soo many cases that perhaps he doesn't realise that yours are done and just needs a final say so....

Go for it!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I know his name, and I've sent him an email before, but he's not like yours was meme, he has never once replied.

Bugger it, what's the worst that can happen.

How Does this sound?

Dear Mr X,
I have noticed that my medical results have now been finalised according to the online status page, and therefore I hope that you now have all the information you require.

Kind regards,

x to tha z
Old Nov 24th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah I know his name, and I've sent him an email before, but he's not like yours was meme, he has never once replied.

Bugger it, what's the worst that can happen.

How Does this sound?
Sounds good to me!

Jus remember tho, i am not a CO...

Oh, almost forgot, don't forget to put your TRN in the email and in the title....he'll know who you are then...

Good Luck and i'm sure you'll let us know if he gets back to you..

C'MON XZ'S CO!!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Checked this morning and.....

MY MEDS HAVE CLEARED!!!

It says they cleared on 24/11, but I'm sure it didn't say that yesterday! Our visa hasn't been granted yet. Are they teasing me?
What should I do - just assume it'll happen tonight, or prompt my CO with an email?!?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chasmw

MY MEDS HAVE CLEARED!!!

It says they cleared on 24/11, but I'm sure it didn't say that yesterday! Our visa hasn't been granted yet. Are they teasing me?
What should I do - just assume it'll happen tonight, or prompt my CO with an email?!?
YAY!! Chris..... WHOOHOO!!

Congrats on your med's finalising, finally..... *phew*

It seems to me that those who politely let their CO know that the meds have cleared are seeming to get their visa's granted pretty quick afterwards, so i would just send a gentle email to yours...what harm can it do??

GOOD LUCK......
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

MY MEDS HAVE CLEARED!!!

Congratulations!!

Let your CO know. Mine cleared on the 19th, and yesterday I emailed him saying they'd cleared, and this morning - Visa!!

Give it a go.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations!!

Let your CO know. Mine cleared on the 19th, and yesterday I emailed him saying they'd cleared, and this morning - Visa!!

Give it a go.
Thanks Meme and xzibit - will do then!

xzibit - Congratulations on your Visa. Brilliant news!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:01 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
What a load of cr*p you've had just to get your med's posted!! :curse:

Lets hope that after all of this hassle, they sail through the process and are finalised really quickly for you...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Tell me about it!! It's so frustrating waiting on people who clearly don't give a monkey's and don't appreciate that this is kind of important!

AGH!

Tx
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

snowie71 will become famous soon enoughsnowie71 will become famous soon enough

MY MEDS HAVE CLEARED!!!
Congratulations!!

Give it a go.
CONGRATS, chasmw and xzibit!!! (and bring on chasmw's visa!!)
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:48 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

MY MEDS HAVE CLEARED!!!

Excellent news Chas

Definitely follow up with an email, seems to be the way to go around here and I certainly don't think it would do any harm!

Originally Posted by RedT
Tell me about it!! It's so frustrating waiting on people who clearly don't give a monkey's and don't appreciate that this is kind of important!

AGH!

Tx
Hang on in there T, did you see the HOC update this week, they seemed to have cleared the backlog so once your meds actually get there they will be processed quite quickly. I still reckon you are getting a visa for xmas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.