child passport from oz,uk parents on pr

Old Mar 12th 2016, 11:48 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: child passport from oz,uk parents on pr

Originally Posted by brian.w
So whats all the above about dont think it answers my questions?
Have you had a look at form 119? Read what's required there and you'll see what you need.
Old Mar 12th 2016, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Have you had a look at form 119? Read what's required there and you'll see what you need.
Yes I have read it still requires pr visa label,are you seeing something different
Old Mar 12th 2016, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have read it still requires pr visa label,are you seeing something different
What is the issue?
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by slackbloke
You need to send certified copies of your passport pages show visa label(s), personal details and Australian immigration entry stamps.
Even after 31st March by the way what's happening after 31st March as says on post office application to use until 31st.
Probably changes right and I wonder if price going up?

God sake passport pages is that all pages?I take of old passport? Or new passport? Label in old but thought was no good?
And validated visa on same old passport 2009.
But never moved here until 2013 which I then before I moved got a newer passport.
Did it say this on the form as I never seen this?
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And post 81 of this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig.../#post11893539

You do not have a passport that is acceptable. These are the requirements and they are very clear:

Alternatively, until 31 March 2016, we may accept your parent's foreign passport with an original visa label showing their status as a permanent resident at the time of your birth. You must have been born no more than five years after the visa was granted. If the visa was granted offshore, your parent must have arrived in Australia before you were born.

You have stated you don't have a visa label in your passport. Your baby was also born more than 5 years after your visa was granted. You fail all criteria for using your passport. The only option has always been to obtain evidence of citizenship.
So whats all the above about dont think it answers my questions?
I am seeing the bit which is now in bold above.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Even after 31st March by the way what's happening after 31st March as says on post office application to use until 31st.
Probably changes right and I wonder if price going up?

God sake passport pages is that all pages?I take of old passport? Or new passport? Label in old but thought was no good?
And validated visa on same old passport 2009.
But never moved here until 2013 which I then before I moved got a newer passport.
Did it say this on the form as I never seen this?
You seem to be confusing two separate things; the passport application and the evidence of citizenship application. The requirements relating to proof of PR are different for both. For the passport application, now and after 31/03, the only option you have is the evidence of citizenship.

I've already stated which pages, the visa label from old passport, your personal details pages from both and the Australian entry stamps. That should probably be 5 pages in total.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

And am right in what it says I can certify child's birth cert in fact any of the docs as if I did this I can then forward the birth cert with uk application and not have to wait for it to return before I able to app,y for citizenship cert,cause as soon it arrives and Childs birth cert comes back from uk I should be good to go with the oz passport.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

You seem to be confusing two separate things; the passport application and the evidence of citizenship application. The requirements relating to proof of PR are different for both. For the passport application, now and after 31/03, the only option you have is the evidence of citizenship.

I've already stated which pages, the visa label from old passport, your personal details pages from both and the Australian entry stamps. That should probably be 5 pages in total.
Entry stamp would that be in 2008 when I was granted and came over to validate as never came over till 2013 for good.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Entry stamp would that be in 2008 when I was granted and came over to validate as never came over till 2013 for good.
All entry stamps as a PR.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

This is mentioned under children I take ignore as who would have such thing for a child so young:
Another document showing a photograph and current name, for example a passport or a student card.

So on what I can work out I need to get certified copies of:

Child birth cert
My driving license
Photo I'd
Application form
VISA label from old passport
Personal details pages from both passports
And entry stamps whatever passports they are in,I take it does not matter if was in 2009 sorry 2008 is when I was granted on above comment.
As in 2009 I was only here for month to validate had plans to get back sooner but never till as mentioned before 2013,where as I said decided to get a newer passport.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

All entry stamps as a PR.
So entry stamps let me think I was here in 2009 to validate and again later that year on holiday and in 2013 when we moved so by the sounds of it entry stamps for all them.
I can't get to my passports right now but I take its something they still do well from 2009 to 2013 stamp passports as I never really look inside mine.
I forgot I also had to go back to uk in an emergency dec 2015/Jan 2016 and return so that be another right,and I used them machines wondering now if they stamp them.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

This is mentioned under children I take ignore as who would have such thing for a child so young:
Another document showing a photograph and current name, for example a passport or a student card.

So on what I can work out I need to get certified copies of:

Child birth cert
My driving license
Photo I'd
Application form
VISA label from old passport
Personal details pages from both passports
And entry stamps whatever passports they are in,I take it does not matter if was in 2009 sorry 2008 is when I was granted on above comment.
As in 2009 I was only here for month to validate had plans to get back sooner but never till as mentioned before 2013,where as I said decided to get a newer passport.
Almost there :-) If you read the form carefully for proof of address it requires a bank statement or rental contract. They don't seem to accept a driving licence as proof of address. I personally sent copies of birth cert, bank statement, passport pages and photos.

And pre-emptively, your answers to Q12 will be yes, UK by descent and Q15 Australian by birth.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm filling out evidence form says:

Do you hold citizenship of any other country I must remember most of these questions are for my son anyway be yes as he is British also that would be by descent right?
Date acquired? I take the day he was born??
Place acquired??

Same goes for how did you acquire oz citizenship well that's by birth but:
Date acquired? Take when he was born?
Place is this place he was born ie town/city

Last edited by brian.w; Mar 13th 2016 at 1:06 am.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm filling out evidence form says:

Do you hold citizenship of any other country I must remember most of these questions are for my son anyway be yes as he is British also that would be by descent right?
Date acquired? I take the day he was born??
Place acquired??
British by descent as per my previous post. Date acquired is DOB, place acquired - where ever he was born.
Old Mar 13th 2016, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Almost there :-) If you read the form carefully for proof of address it requires a bank statement or rental contract. They don't seem to accept a driving licence as proof of address. I personally sent copies of birth cert, bank statement, passport pages and photos.

And pre-emptively, your answers to Q12 will be yes, UK by descent and Q15 Australian by birth.
I'm sure on the form it says:

Documents relating to the responsible parent:

A passport
Driver license
Credit card or utilities bill

Your license god I'm going to have to check shows address,photo and signature.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.