business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:10 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Talking Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Pasha
Rogue Trader - I just had a real little chuckle about your good feelings of being contacted by the SBDC tonight!!!! Nothing beats being positive!!!!
In the words of the great Frankie Howard, "Titter ye not...."

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[PICTURE THE SCENE: Craig & Sarah running round the office at home, jumping and punching the air (all in slow motion of course) with 'Chariots of fire' music playing in the background.......... Michael Winner walks in and, in a calm but suitably patronising voice says, "Calm down dear... it's just sponsorship....."]

Don't know if that will make sense to anyone outside Blighty (or anyone here for that matter) but it made us laugh anyway........

WOW!!!!!!!!! No chance of sleep now.
No, I'm not so obsessed that I sit at the computer 24-7... I have some email addresses set up to send a text message to me when an email arrives from certain special people... obviously Genelle from SBDC is on that list, so we knew within minutes that an email had arrived from down under...

Sorry to waffle on, but my mind's going 100 miles an hour right now...!!!

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!

To all who have helped so far with advice, support and encouragement... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Thanks in particular to Pasha, PJ & B, Bengyboo - you guys are worth your weight in gold. God Bless you 163'ers, one and all.

Craig & Sarah.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:18 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

A note to Stumpy & Mrs Stumpy, Elaine143a and any others browsing and thinking of going this route:

GO FOR IT. If we can, you can. Never give up. Don't let anybody steal your dream..!!!

Craig.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Wink Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
A note to Stumpy & Mrs Stumpy, Elaine143a and any others browsing and thinking of going this route:

GO FOR IT. If we can, you can. Never give up. Don't let anybody steal your dream..!!!

Craig.

cheers!!! that's nice to hear right noe.......we are definately going that route (it's the only route we can anyway!!!) but can't make that first move til August 06 because of turnover figures. You've all been really helpful in your quest for a new life downunder!!!!

Keep your chins up and Good Luck.....
Keep posting!!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:39 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

God, you lot are SAD! I hope your prospective case officers aren't reading this - you're all too neurotic to be allowed into Oz! Measuring your folders? I ask you!

What do you mean, it's the application that's made you this neurotic? That's no excuse.

Go out and measure something else...........

The amount that you'll miss England when you're on the plane for instance!

;-)

Jules
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:43 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!
Well done - many congratulations!

Being neurotic obviously pays off!

Bet that's made your day. Have a great one!

Jules
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:16 am
Aussie Citizen

Talking Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by julesandco
God, you lot are SAD! I hope your prospective case officers aren't reading this - you're all too neurotic to be allowed into Oz! Measuring your folders? I ask you!

What do you mean, it's the application that's made you this neurotic? That's no excuse.

Go out and measure something else...........

The amount that you'll miss England when you're on the plane for instance!

;-)

Jules
Hey Jules,

I couldn't agree more! I think they are all totally obsessed! But I've got to say "keep on keeping on" guys, cause YOUR madness is keeping ME sane!
I love to laugh with ya all, it takes away the stress - and the info and support is fantastic.

Jules, I'm taking your advice and I'm off to measure how much I'll miss England, but I can't find a small enough ruler!

See ya all in the sunshine
Sarah
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all who have helped so far with advice, support and encouragement... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Thanks in particular to Pasha, PJ & B, Bengyboo - you guys are worth your weight in gold. God Bless you 163'ers, one and all.

Craig & Sarah.

Hi Craig & Sarah

CONGRATUALTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are really pleased for you.

Thanks also for all your advice and encouragement too, it's great to have all the guys on this site to talk.

Now it's time to get down to the nitty gritty and get our visa applications sent off.

See you in WA soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care

PJ & B
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pasha is an unknown quantity at this point

[PICTURE THE SCENE: Craig & Sarah running round the office at home, jumping and punching the air (all in slow motion of course) with 'Chariots of fire' music playing in the background.......... Michael Winner walks in and, in a calm but suitably patronising voice says, "Calm down dear... it's just sponsorship....."]

Don't know if that will make sense to anyone outside Blighty (or anyone here for that matter) but it made us laugh anyway........

WOW!!!!!!!!! No chance of sleep now.
No, I'm not so obsessed that I sit at the computer 24-7... I have some email addresses set up to send a text message to me when an email arrives from certain special people... obviously Genelle from SBDC is on that list, so we knew within minutes that an email had arrived from down under...

Sorry to waffle on, but my mind's going 100 miles an hour right now...!!!

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!

Craig & Sarah.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a WONDERFUL surprise - to get up - immediately check the old faithful "163'ers" board (as usual!!!) and see that your "feeling" was right on the money!!!!

We are so proud of you guys - and everyone else - for that matter!!!....Particularly to all of you that have decided to go it alone, rather than with an agent. I just LOVE it when I realize that I could have saved thousands of dollars!!! Nooooo.......all in good fun!!!!

Alright - so maybe we're all a little obsessed, and currently experiencing all kinds of little neurosis - what with our rulers out and all!!! But HEY - it looks like it may be paying off!!!

We were just as elated as you n' Sarah - when we got our phone call with the good news!!! It truly is a milestone in this process!!! You guys had every right to be running around the home office - going NUTS!!!

Well - we look forward to continued updates on the next phase - DIMIA.

It certainly sounds as though everyone here has done their research. As such, I am confident that we will all be enjoying our new homes down under within the next year or so!!!!

Regards.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Elaine143a is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Craig & Sarah.

GO CRAIG & SARAH!!!!

Congrats on good news, first step over and done with!

Am off tonight to stay at my sisters (she lives 10 mins from Heathrow) ready for departure to oz tomorrow am. Will let you all know my thoughts on my return.

Keep measuring those "things"?!
Elaine
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Helium Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Craig and Sarah. Heaven knows what will happen when you get your visa approved?

I think the bandwidth will expire from your celebration posting.LOL

Just me waiting now then......bloody typical!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elaine143a
GO CRAIG & SARAH!!!!

Congrats on good news, first step over and done with!

Am off tonight to stay at my sisters (she lives 10 mins from Heathrow) ready for departure to oz tomorrow am. Will let you all know my thoughts on my return.

Keep measuring those "things"?!
Elaine
Hi Elaine

Safe trip, hope everything goes well for you. Lets us know all the gossip when you get back.

Give my love to Perth!

Take Care

B
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Helium Kid
Congratulations Craig and Sarah. Heaven knows what will happen when you get your visa approved?

I think the bandwidth will expire from your celebration posting.LOL

Just me waiting now then......bloody typical!!

Hi HK

You'll be next, just wait and see!!

Hang in there.

B
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Elaine - We second what B says!!!

We want all the juice when you get back!!!

Have a safe trip!!!

Regards
Old Apr 27th 2005, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Bengyboo is an unknown quantity at this point

GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Craig & Sarah.
Well done U2.....it's all uphill from here.....as most good things in life are.

Can't remember who first suggested it, but thanks to the person who suggested companies house for annual returns. It was much easier to ask for copies than me looking through my "filing" system.

Booked meds today, phone interview later this week, extra info they wanted now together to send off with annual reports on Monday.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:04 pm
Aussie Citizen

PJ & B, Pasha, Bengyboo, Helium Kid, Elaine143, Stumpy & Mrs, Julesandco.... (did I miss anyone?).......Guys, will someone pass the tissues... you are all so kind and generous with your 'congrats'.

Had a silly grin on our faces all day... told a select few people. If you thought we were obsessed before, you wanna see us now..!!!

HK - hang in there as B said. Queensland's just a harder nut to crack, but keep your chin up. I've got a feeling you'll be posting your own "got it" within a week... my 'feelings' are pretty good right now... I think I'll have a 'feeling' about the lottery - that'd be a good idea..!!

Elaine - All the best down-under. See Genelle at SBDC whilst you're there - she's first-class. Looking forward to reading your report on your return.

Craig n Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.