Wikiposts

business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by BM615
RT - you're on a roll - quick, buy some lottery tickets!!

aaaahhh - just seen the other posts - I'm not as original as I thought.

Stumpy - where's the other thread?? wosit called??

The other thread is 'Anyone want to meet up in Perth area between 6th & 18th Feb?'.......

it's there somewhere!!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:55 pm
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by foxychic

ps, more good news for us, FIL had a scan which showed very positive results re cancer shrinking. How is your step-mum Nicola?

Hi FC!

Thats great news about Nathans Dad! Really hope its keeps strinking! My step mum had a really rough Xmas/New Year (mainly due to chemo and radio) but came out of hospital a week or so ago. She is now in recovery and due a scan at the beginning of Feb to see where she is at. Hopefully, like Nathans dad, they have caught it!

Shame to miss out on a free holiday/course, these things always happen at once eh?!

We are still taking on staff ongoing (the hotel industry has a high labour turnover), and although I dont make a point of telling them our plans, I do lightly drop it into coversation. However, our staff are mainly part-time/casual, so its not like it would affect them as much as a full time position.

Good luck with everything!

Nicola
x

PS. Stumpy! Good luck with the meet up organising, I am soooo jealous!! Wish we could be there, but hope you have a fabulous time!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:35 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said............

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Boogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader

Traveling in a fried-out Kombi
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said............

..... do you come from a land down under
where women go and men thunder (?!) .....
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:54 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boogie65
..... do you come from a land down under
where women go and men thunder (?!) .....
Women go... men Thunder...????

Ten out of ten for effort...!!!!

Good on ya mate
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:57 am
Aussie Citizen

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles.........

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Boogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the rough

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles.........

.... I said to the man do ya speaka my language
but he just smiled and gave me a veggiemite sandwich! ....
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:03 am
Aussie Citizen

.... I said to the man do ya speaka my language
but he just smiled and gave me a veggiemite sandwich! ....
Wooo-hooo...!!!

.......And he said.........

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:42 am
Aussie Citizen

Honestly... you've got to have pity on poor Mrs Rogue.......
....following a TOP night with The Vallies last night ( ), Sarah has had to endure five hours of me wailing that song all the way home

Andrew: she's gunning for you mate...!!!

RT x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:26 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Honestly... you've got to have pity on poor Mrs Rogue.......
....following a TOP night with The Vallies last night ( ), Sarah has had to endure five hours of me wailing that song all the way home

Andrew: she's gunning for you mate...!!!

RT x
Rogue,

We have had that track on repeat in the car for 3 months and are not tired of it one little bit! Sarah, 5 hours is nothing (unless Mr RT is singing it ). Thanks you guys for a great night , its cool that they remembered you down the indian Craig

Cheers

Andrew
Old Jan 24th 2006, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Women go... men Thunder...????

Ten out of ten for effort...!!!!

Good on ya mate
Still a great song! In the original album version I think it said "men chunder..."
Old Jan 24th 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jamie Smith
Still a great song! In the original album version I think it said "men chunder..."
Hi Jamie

Yeah I think you're right there Does chunder mean the same in Oz as it does here? When you tell someone to stop chundering here I think it means moaning and mumbling but it's not a word you hear that often anymore (not round there 'ere parts anyways!) .... or is that "chuntering"? Oh well ... it was fun, bit like online karaoke!

Cheers
Chrissy
Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:42 pm
www.perthcrest.com.au

Hi Jamie

Yeah I think you're right there Does chunder mean the same in Oz as it does here? When you tell someone to stop chundering here I think it means moaning and mumbling but it's not a word you hear that often anymore (not round there 'ere parts anyways!) .... or is that "chuntering"? Oh well ... it was fun, bit like online karaoke!

Cheers
Chrissy

Hi Chrissie!

I always thought 'chundering' was being sick?

Might be wrong though?!

Great tune!

Nicola
x
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Wink Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Hi Chrissie!

Might be wrong though?!

Great tune!

Nicola
x
Funny you say that, I thought the same!!!!! it does in my part of the country.....olde Suffolk!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Hi Chrissie!

Might be wrong though?!

Great tune!

Nicola
x
Chunder = sick, aye.

Also equal to

Ralph
barf
etc

Anyone figure out the "women go" bit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.