Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Dana Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Originally Posted by 11545333
If you can check without the details why do you ask for it? With due respect, i dont see any concrete answers from the questions that is thrown to you.
When your agents were asking for my CC details, they were actually completing my registration. The "Application Form Number" and password provided led me in opening my incomplete registration.
one question though, what does "depandant" (spelled that way) mean? it is one of the tabs that need to be provided to register.
A “dependant” is a person who is living in your household, and is dependent on you for financial assistance.

A dependant is eligible to immigrate with you to Australia.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dana Smith
A “dependant” is a person who is living in your household, and is dependent on you for financial assistance.

Apparently the word "dependant" is spelled incorrectly on your website which is what the other poster was trying to say.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Hello "a.k.a. Dana"

Can you please reply to my last message?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jamie Smith
Hello "a.k.a. Dana"

Shes nice clever lady ... she knows how to avoid tricky questions .. I think already given replies from DANA clearly shows that, its useless to get proper information from her ....... I am v much surprised that WRONG, OUTDATED, MISLEADING information still displayed on there Web .... what a shame ..... these guys didnt realized there mistake.

IMO Dana nobody is asking you to quit CHEATING/Fraud .... just make it as real as possible ....... This world is full of INNOCENT Ignorant People ... you will get plenty of them in future .....
Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

11545333 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you first figure out the spelling and change it in your site?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

11545333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

I offered that you send me your personal details by PM so you will not need to write them in a public forum.
Without your personal details I can check you case. I can not find the recording of the conversation you had with the rep. Or do any thing else.
If you want I have no problem writing the answer in the main forum and not in a PM.
and your answer?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 11545333
and your answer?
Since I still did not get your personal information I couldn't find you in our system, and am unable to answer any specific questions.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jamie Smith
Hello "a.k.a. Dana"

I didn’t answer, because I explained before, we are brokers, we do the initial screening and help the customers fill out the questioner. We then pass the filled out form to one of the agents we work with. And we charge you for that service.
We do not hide the fact that it is possible to go directly to a MARA agent.

In the last few days I have listened to many recordings of conversation the reps had with clients, I have also talked to the call center managers and shift managers to re-examine the call center’s policy and guidelines.

We are working on updating the content in the site.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

I didn’t answer, because I explained before, we are brokers, we do the initial screening and help the customers fill out the questioner. We then pass the filled out form to one of the agents we work with. And we charge you for that service.
We do not hide the fact that it is possible to go directly to a MARA agent.

In the last few days I have listened to many recordings of conversation the reps had with clients, I have also talked to the call center managers and shift managers to re-examine the call center’s policy and guidelines.

We are working on updating the content in the site.
I think when you say "questioner", you mean questionnaire? your eloquence never ceases to amaze me.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Go Global is an unknown quantity at this point

Dana,Dana,Dana

Love,have you ever hear of the expression flogging a dead horse?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
I think when you say "questioner", you mean questionnaire? your eloquence never ceases to amaze me.
Can anyone point me to the section on their web site where they say people can go direct to a MARA agent? I still don't get why anyone would fill out a form, pass it to xxx along with xxx dollars just for them to post it to 'one of the agents they use' who as far as we know so far aren't MARA registered. Very worrying really.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Hello "Dana". That is such a long overdue thing for you to do, your call centre staff have been complained about online with exactly the same problem for a few years now. It has been going on for so long that I am surprised you still have your job.

But wait, you don't exist really do you, you are in fact one of the owners.

Ausfis tolerates this poor staff behaviour because it makes you money. What a rort, charging people money for the service of debiting their credit card.

You should be aware that a department of the Australian Government Immigration service holds many complaints about your company. I doubt that any bona fide MARA agent would do business with you.

If you can't name even one MARA agent, then I suggest to you that they do not exist.

Now answer that please. Name the names.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

@Dana, what puzzles me is instead of defending the obvious and working so hard to prove you are right, why dont you use the same effort to do something genuine?

migrating to another good country is a dream for many people, and to cash in and fool some of them might be easy but is very very wrong. I beleive this thread will help a lot of people because if anyone does the minimum of searching for AusFis on google, they can see this thread on number 3, and can caution themselves..

Good luck to all the migration aspirants worldwide
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
@Dana, what puzzles me is instead of defending the obvious and working so hard to prove you are right, why dont you use the same effort to do something genuine?

migrating to another good country is a dream for many people, and to cash in and fool some of them might be easy but is very very wrong. I beleive this thread will help a lot of people because if anyone does the minimum of searching for AusFis on google, they can see this thread on number 3, and can caution themselves..

Good luck to all the migration aspirants worldwide
Dana ...
Whos that chick on your Web ???? ........ shes hot ..... If its you then man u r gorgeous .......... lol

Sorry guys i need some answers and DANa is avoiding them ... lets hope she can reply me now

Last edited by musmanasghar; Sep 2nd 2010 at 12:43 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:24 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Putting "usafis" into google makes for interesting reading.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.