Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Originally Posted by kittykirst
I'm Gee,27yrs.old & currently working in the #1 Duty Free in the world,Dubai..

First,i was amazed with the offer of AusFis regarding the non-skilled workers to migrate in Australia..so i logged on to their site&fill-in all the details but i stop when i saw that there is a payment of 169Euros but i already submitted all my contact #'s to this site..After 2days, I receive a phone call from them & telling me that they have to assess my applications but they can't push-through with it unless i paid the specified amount.I told them that as of now there is nothing in my account &they still said that they will not take anything from it without my consent.

To all of you there who's reading my post right now,"#1 lesson don't you ever give the last 3digits at the back of your credit card",,,because what happened to me is they told me,if i want,they will let their manager to talked to me if i'm doubtful&the highlight is they gonna give me manager's discount...so what happened is i pursued with filling up all the details..Their trying to tell me that they will not waste time talking to me if they are fraud and the numbers in my caller ID is only 4digits so i thought that maybe this is for real...they are trying to tell many stories of the residence here in Dubai who are living for many years but still can't get their citizenship but from them,only 4 years of living in Australia,you'll gonna get your citizenship&they asked if i have any Dependants,if i have any bachelor's degree,my English level,if how long i been working with my profession,and so on and so forth...And the last person whom i talked to is the one who's closing the deal,telling that their looking forward from me in Australia....then dropped the call....

when i run to my mobile,SMS said that they deduct Dirhams 740.07from my credit card by the company named: DSNR...and suddenly my whole world tumbled down...

I hold the certain amount they credited from me but the bank said that they can only do that for 15days...What you need to do if you ever encounter this kind of situation is immediately BLOCKED the card so they will not have future transactions with your credit card anymore.

They have my money now, but i believe in "Karma"...it will get back to them!!![/FONT]
I'm sorry but I really don't understand this post. If you didn't give them your credit card details how could they deduct payment? Why would you give your cc details to someone who's phoned you out when you have absolutely no confirmation that they even work for a company you've looked at on the internet?

This may seem harsh but I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who gives cc details over the phone. Regardless of the information given, there is no confirmation that they are who they say they are. It's stupidity, pure and simple.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Welcome123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Laura26
Hello, I`m Laura and i`m from Romania. i actually thought i got once in my life lucky and i gave them my debit card details. It seemed so real, and i remembered i had applied on this site a long time ago. They kept me on the phone more than an hour asking me details about my experience in the IT field and what sort of certifications i have... they asked me if i am married or not and when i told them that i was engaged they told me to fill up an application form for my fiance because his score might be better than mine. I gaved them my debit card number (thank god i don`t have a credit card) and they told me that they will try to withdraw the amount of 509 euros from my bank account. today i made some digging about the site and i saw that the webpage is hosted on a server that is in uk so wtf ? this is the ip i found 212.187.241.185 when i pasted into a dns resolver .ausfis.org. i am so disappointed about this... Anyone else made some digging about this organization ? is there a chance to actually be a real organization or have you heard about similar programs ? please reply.
Hi.. Even I received a call frm this one... And somehow came into what they said and gave my Debit Card number... Thankfully I had emptied that account (And thankfully amount was not deducted..!) an hour back and I told the agent that he will be unable to withdraw the amount. He still took the details and told me as a confirmation that they will try to deduct it at a later stage. Can anyone advice me whether is it safe to put the money in the bank account or should I wait and inform the bank first about this possible transaction?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 6:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welcome123
Hi.. Even I received a call frm this one... And somehow came into what they said and gave my Debit Card number... Thankfully I had emptied that account (And thankfully amount was not deducted..!) an hour back and I told the agent that he will be unable to withdraw the amount. He still took the details and told me as a confirmation that they will try to deduct it at a later stage. Can anyone advice me whether is it safe to put the money in the bank account or should I wait and inform the bank first about this possible transaction?

I'd cancel my debit card and get a new one if I were you
Old Feb 25th 2011, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Welcome123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'd cancel my debit card and get a new one if I were you
Hi... Thanks for your prompt reply.. :-)

I will go and check with my bank if there is a quicker remedy to this.. If not, I will ask for a new debit card.. :-)
Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welcome123
Why would you do that?
Old Feb 26th 2011, 10:08 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why would you do that?
Why do people give a Nigerian Prince who has just come in to millions of dollars their bank details?
Old Feb 26th 2011, 10:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Why do people give a Nigerian Prince who has just come in to millions of dollars their bank details?
OK, sorry.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 3:12 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
OK, sorry.
For what? You're quite right
Old Feb 27th 2011, 4:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

For what? You're quite right
sarcasm, just didn't bother with the smilies, not in the mood for smilies.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

the_c0o0lest is an unknown quantity at this point

AUSFIS tricked me completely, they have taken from me 199 £ and after that, called me 2 days later to confirm my registration and promised to call within 3 days, they were late for 2 weeks they call me to ask 1121£ more and when i was trying to understand why should i pay this money and where did the 199 £ disappear?! they didn't answer ... instead they were pushing me to pay the other 1121 £ immediately and when i asked them to give me time to think, they started warning about the consequences of my waiting, moreover they were asking me the number of my visa card and its password i resisted and started to prove my idea but no result at all the man was insisting to take the password of my visa card, in the end i closed the receiver and i understood the money i paid was useless, and that this company is SCAM + STEALING+ FRAUD and wasting peoples time .
I have fallen into their trap and warn other to not make the same fall.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Zapper24 is an unknown quantity at this point

They phoned me as well from this number (+17186609970), some women with a fake Australian accent asked me some questions. She almost sounded Mexican? Luckily I didn't give them any details except my mobile.

She told me that I musn't take too long before I pay, because they are working with the goverment. (Whatever that means)
Old Mar 8th 2011, 12:04 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Zapper24
because they are working with the goverment. (Whatever that means)
The Truth is out there
Old Mar 11th 2011, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

palito is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it somehow possible to get money back from them?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:24 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by palito
Is it somehow possible to get money back from them?
Well ..... considering you haven't told us how you paid, when you paid, how much and what for its pretty difficult for anyone to comment on that I'm afraid.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 9:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

And highly unlikely anyway. They took your money because they wanted it and you let them have it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.