Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Yup all we can do it wait!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

sue32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OZERJON
Hi all

our application was submitted on 23rd august, having to do the waiting game now.

cheers
john
welcome john, yep your right, join the waiting queue
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

We are also August applicants, applying for 175 GSM. I have just booked my medicals for Monday.

Has anybody else booked or had them?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Mac SA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wal74
We are also August applicants, applying for 175 GSM. I have just booked my medicals for Monday.

Has anybody else booked or had them?
Welcome to the Augustees

We have booked to have our med done in Nov.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Hi all, we too are August 08 Applicants submitted Visa 175 online 30th August, fronloaded all documents and medicals, just playing the waiting game now. We have'nt used an agent and hope everything is ok
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OZERJON
Hi all

our application was submitted on 23rd august, having to do the waiting game now.

cheers
john
Hi guys -
Had to write cause feelin a bit down and disillusioned today. We've decided to take the house off the market for now, there has been no interest in 6 weeks!!!! Obviously, like everyone, we're still waiting to hear which is fine and normally doesn't bother us but just been reading threads on PomsInOz about how trade (HUbbie a brickie) is slowing down over there as well jobs being much harder to find (which obviously would happen with the economy as it is) but it just feels all like bad news!! Anyone else feelin a little unhopeful or maybe just feel like whinging???
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Hi all, we too are August 08 Applicants submitted Visa 175 online 30th August, fronloaded all documents and medicals, just playing the waiting game now. We have'nt used an agent and hope everything is ok
Hi guys -

Your in Cov 2? Where abouts? Where are you hoping to head to in Oz? We're in Coundon x x
Old Oct 12th 2008, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trussie
Hi guys -

Your in Cov 2? Where abouts? Where are you hoping to head to in Oz? We're in Coundon x x
Hi Trussie,

We're hoping to go to Perth or Melbourne, but swaying towards Perth.

What a small world, coz we're in the same area of Cov too!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 5:06 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
I am now classed as a September applicant due to my messing up with the cheque
So I have joined the September applicant thread.
Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck with their applications
J x
Old Oct 12th 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Hi everyone,
I am now classed as a September applicant due to my messing up with the cheque
So I have joined the September applicant thread.
Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck with their applications
J x

Sorry to hear that Jaycee1! Its only a month and at this rate probably makes no difference in processing times!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Hi Trussie,

We're hoping to go to Perth or Melbourne, but swaying towards Perth.

What a small world, coz we're in the same area of Cov too!!

Thats Uncanny!! We're planning to head to the East Coast, Sydney initially but will settle further afield. Have you got a property to sell? How's it going? We're debating as to whether to take ours off the market due to NO interest. Glad you thought the Emigration Day was worth while. Did you get much useful info?

Lu
Old Oct 12th 2008, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Thats Uncanny!! We're planning to head to the East Coast, Sydney initially but will settle further afield. Have you got a property to sell? How's it going? We're debating as to whether to take ours off the market due to NO interest. Glad you thought the Emigration Day was worth while. Did you get much useful info?

Lu
We were thinking about putting house on market but we're going to wait till we definately have the visa. hopefully by then the market may have stabalised a little bit, the thing is when we get the visa, once its validated we can come back and wait till we're happy with a price for the house, so fingers crossed that won't be a problem. Ideally we would like to be moving around December 09
The emigration show was very good we got lots of good advice about pensions, jobs where to move to etc
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:12 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Jaycee1! Its only a month and at this rate probably makes no difference in processing times!!
Awww thanks
I contacted them regarding my medicals sat in sydney and was told that they were dealing with may applicants! that was resident section.
wishing you all the best with yours too.
J x
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

Any exciting news....or am I being way too optimistic?

I'll be getting my PCC's soon....still dont wont to do the meds...having a lot of fun waiting....

Cheers..
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Marcman is on a distinguished road

Hey No news here, suppose i didnt expect any yet.
Ill do my meds and clearance early jan, am i correct in saying they last a year so that means if successful, i would have to enter 1 year after that

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.