Wikiposts

August 2008 Applications

Old Dec 5th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Marcman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

Originally Posted by Cameron
Hi everybody!

I just discover this thread, and I want to join in. I'm an August 08 applicant. I send my application online in 06 Aug. I get my assessment letter for Chemical Eng on 11 July 08 in 4 days after the documents arrive to EAust!

I come for a high risk country - Romania, and I'm waiting for my CO somewhere in 12+ months. I will continue to follow up this thread and hope for the best!

Good luck to everyone!
Welcome Cameron,

Join the joyride!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice

Hi All

I take it we are all still enjoying the waiting !!!!!!! Thought i might spread a bit of optimism........looks like the CO allocation and Visa grants is becoming more common for Jun 08 and July 08 applicants.

Fingers crossed some of us will have an early christmas present or some new year joy...........it would be great for some of us 08/08 applicants to get CO's allocated, fingers crossed and dont let the waiting spoil your festive cheer !!!!

Best wishes and here's hoping our next christmas will be cold beers by the pool !!!!!

H & E
Old Dec 6th 2008, 10:47 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Harry_Elaine
Hi All

I take it we are all still enjoying the waiting !!!!!!! Thought i might spread a bit of optimism........looks like the CO allocation and Visa grants is becoming more common for Jun 08 and July 08 applicants.

Fingers crossed some of us will have an early christmas present or some new year joy...........it would be great for some of us 08/08 applicants to get CO's allocated, fingers crossed and dont let the waiting spoil your festive cheer !!!!

Best wishes and here's hoping our next christmas will be cold beers by the pool !!!!!

H & E
That's very encouraging news :-) Did you get this information from the BEupdate site?

I had thought to myself that we should expect to wait at least 6 months before getting a CO. It's been 4 months now and so maybe January/February for us. Fingers crosse! :-)

- CDM
Old Dec 18th 2008, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

I'm sure all of you are aware of the CSL and new priority processing that will take effect by Jan 1st 2009. I applied under 175 and not in MODL and this gives me the lowest level of priority (right at the bottom :curse. Anyone else is in the same boat?

It seems like the duration of getting a Visa has become unpredictable since I'm from a HR country. I would have applied under 176 which would have given me 2nd highest priority processing.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to change from 175 to 176? It won’t be simple I believe.

Regards.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road

Just thought I'd add myself to this thread. We applied 10/08/08 online 475 family sponsored for Victoria.

Also wondering how this will affect our timeline, no change on our application status, but I only check about once a month so I'm not obsessed! As an earlier poster said, just live your life while you're waiting!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

plumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud of
Smile Re: August 2008 Applications

Hi all

Just wanted to let you all know we got our 175 visa on the 17th december we put our application in on the 19th august online, they are coming through pretty fast now, so good luck to you all and a merry christmas

Pete (plumber) Sue Joe 16, Emma 15 Ben 13 Nic 12 Will 5 and Tom 4
Old Dec 21st 2008, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Well done to you Plumbob, good luck on your new ventures!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MSGuy
Hi Guys,

I'm sure all of you are aware of the CSL and new priority processing that will take effect by Jan 1st 2009. I applied under 175 and not in MODL and this gives me the lowest level of priority (right at the bottom :curse. Anyone else is in the same boat?

It seems like the duration of getting a Visa has become unpredictable since I'm from a HR country. I would have applied under 176 which would have given me 2nd highest priority processing.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to change from 175 to 176? It won’t be simple I believe.

Regards.
Hi MSGUY,

Im in the same boat as you, actaully think you doing exactly the same as me!
hehe, anyways im not sure what you we we are at the bottom, where did you get this info from?
Oh JA well done to AB De Villiers!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

First i will introduce myself.
My name is Axel and living in Holland with my wife and 1 year old son.

After reading a lot on this forum it was about time to get registered.

We applied for a 175 visa on the 4th of august 08.
If we get the visa we want to move over to Tassie as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Axel
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Axel
Hi all,

First i will introduce myself.
My name is Axel and living in Holland with my wife and 1 year old son.

After reading a lot on this forum it was about time to get registered.

We applied for a 175 visa on the 4th of august 08.
If we get the visa we want to move over to Tassie as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Axel
Hi Axel,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by moving over to Tassie but welcome to the forum.

Cheers.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marcman
Hi MSGUY,

Im in the same boat as you, actaully think you doing exactly the same as me!
hehe, anyways im not sure what you we we are at the bottom, where did you get this info from?
Oh JA well done to AB De Villiers!
Hi Marcman,

Glad to see another fellow Systems Manger to share my misery

Yup looks like we are in the same boat but since you are from UK it wont take long for you...

Cheers.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Hi Axel,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by moving over to Tassie but welcome to the forum.

Cheers.
I would imagine moving to Tasmania?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Axel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moriarty711
I would imagine moving to Tasmania?

Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Wishing everyone a Fantastic New Year. May all our (Visa) Dreams come true
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Wishing everyone a Fantastic New Year. May all our (Visa) Dreams come true
Same to you man

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.