Wikiposts

August 2008 Applications

Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

sean1811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default August 2008 Applications

Hey guys
have today submitted our application for a skilled visa, partner has a job offer in Perth, house on the market but not loking good in this climate. Be cool to hear from anyone that submitted begining of Aug to follow the process with.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:04 am
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: August 2008 Applications

hi! we are waiting for our TRA result to come back positive and have everything ready to load online (175 modl gas fitter) - hope to be joining you soon! where are you looking to settle?
Originally Posted by sean1811
Hey guys
have today submitted our application for a skilled visa, partner has a job offer in Perth, house on the market but not loking good in this climate. Be cool to hear from anyone that submitted begining of Aug to follow the process with.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: August 2008 Applications

HI
My ACS letter on the way, once i get it immediately i will submit my form.
best wishes for all of us.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Cool, well hoping to settle in Perth to start with, partner has a job offer there and they are willing to pay for our visa costs etc. and yourself?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:54 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice

We are going to perth on honeymoon in october this year to stay with friends in clarkson, north perth. we are hoping to have a really good look round while we are there, just to make sure we are happy with the area. i will let you know what we think when we get back. OH is self employed here so not sure if he wants to work for someone when we get there or carry on solo. Diz xx
Cool, well hoping to settle in Perth to start with, partner has a job offer there and they are willing to pay for our visa costs etc. and yourself?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,
I am an Aug 07 applicant and I just want to wish all you Aug 08,s all the luck in the world with your visas.
Any questions you may have, just ask here on expats, there is always someone to answer your question.
Love
Shabee
x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Originally Posted by Diz
We are going to perth on honeymoon in october this year to stay with friends in clarkson, north perth. we are hoping to have a really good look round while we are there, just to make sure we are happy with the area. i will let you know what we think when we get back. OH is self employed here so not sure if he wants to work for someone when we get there or carry on solo. Diz xx
Hiya When we were out there on holiday is 2006 we stayed quite close to Clarkson, we were in Butler. Its a really lovely place! We absolutely loved it there and are going back to live!

Have a lovely time

Paula xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:08 am
Diz
one step closer!

have you already lodged your visa application? I am sat here scanning documents into our 'australia' file ready for our online application our friend moved to clarkson last year and really loves it, he came back to england to visit a couple of months ago and could not wait to get back there!
Originally Posted by Paula_lou
Hiya When we were out there on holiday is 2006 we stayed quite close to Clarkson, we were in Butler. Its a really lovely place! We absolutely loved it there and are going back to live!

Have a lovely time

Paula xx
Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

yeah lodged it yesterday, couldnt attach the documents as the link wasa unavailable, so will be scanning the stuff later this evening. Have you requested your Police stuff yet?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 2:33 am
Diz
one step closer!

I downloaded the police application yesterday, we will get photos done this weekend and get it sent off (it takes 10 days anyway). I am juggling phone calls to the registry office (getting married 12th september, but need to see them again before hand), the website for our flights (made a cock up and need to refund transfer flights that they haven't managed to do yet) and error messages from my scanner - not a good day really (and my mouth is still sore from a visit to the dentist this morning!!!). I think I need a large drink before I carry on. Diz xx
yeah lodged it yesterday, couldnt attach the documents as the link was unavailable, so will be scanning the stuff later this evening. Have you requested your Police stuff yet?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:46 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping I'll be an August applicant. Just waiting to find out that my job has been approved by regional board and that nomination has been submitted and I'll be lodging.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

welcome aboard, our skills assessment took a month, which included us having to chase another dept that took the monies but didnt send the documents! urrrgh

today 07/08 we sent our police checks and have our xrays tomorrow with medicals on Monday.

The scanning and attachment of documents was a nightmare as the link wnet down or somethiing, so sat happily attaching only to find at the end of the process nothing has attached and the servers had an issue. Such fun
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:10 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

welcome aboard, our skills assessment took a month, which included us having to chase another dept that took the monies but didnt send the documents! urrrgh

today 07/08 we sent our police checks and have our xrays tomorrow with medicals on Monday.

The scanning and attachment of documents was a nightmare as the link wnet down or somethiing, so sat happily attaching only to find at the end of the process nothing has attached and the servers had an issue. Such fun

Thanks and yeh I've had trouble with scanning an stuff trying to send my proof of quals to employer - just kept rejecting e-mail. I've got my PCC's but at this rate will have to do them again. Oh well - hey ho!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

MSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to allMSGuy is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

Me too....hoping to join the club soon after lodging e-app within couple of days...best of luck to everybody

Cheers!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

sue32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys
hi there i think i may be what everyone is calling an aug 08 all docs sent to agent and received by them on 1st aug, we are going on the 173 contributory parent (temporary) visa so any details on what next and time length would be great our daughter lives in ridgewood, we have been over 3 times now and the area is great, nice to hear the names clarkson + butler makes me feel homesick!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.