AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:27 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mottie
No havent tried yet! But if it carries on this way I will

We've got a rental in Port Kennedy, so it looks like they'll be two of us!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Page 4 now, come on guys this is not good enough
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tayles
Hi everyone

Enjoying reading all your updates since you've arrived in Oz. Less than 3 weeks for us now Looking forward to some decent weather!

Had my girls night out at the weekend at an Australian themed restaurant. The menus were specially printed out for the occasion with "Erica's Bonza Last Sheilas Night Out" - a nice keepsake. Had a great laugh and managed to keep composed throughout although a tear came when they brought out a huge pavalova with sparklers spelling the word Bye and singing she's a jolly good fellow. Looking forward to a family disco night this Saturday at our local hotel. Wish me luck with 60 kids coming

The only downside with the whole thing is finding it hard to get a decent tenant for our house:curse: Think we are just to attached to it and I think our solicitor who is going to be dealing with it will just have to choose someone when we are away. What you don't know............

Speak soon
Erica
Sounds like you're having loads of fun!! I'm trying to keep everyone upbeat. Had mum-in-law for last visit this weekend, but we kept busy and cheerful and didn't give her chance to be too sad.

Just had shippers in today - sitting on old mattress in conservatory!!! Moving to parents on Sunday and tenants moving in on Monday -yikes only 3 weeks to go!!

I'm quite excited now, even my son seems to be coming round. I think having the house empty has been a big step forward, it feels like progress.

For those of you who may remember my crisis over having a VAT inspection with only 2 weeks until the sale of my business (very unlucky) -well we just got the bill!! Not in the 10,000s, not even in the 1000's, but less than £350 -phew!! More money availble now for that expensive 2nd hand car!!

Cheers everyone and take care
Caroline
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Sounds like you're having loads of fun!! I'm trying to keep everyone upbeat. Had mum-in-law for last visit this weekend, but we kept busy and cheerful and didn't give her chance to be too sad.

Just had shippers in today - sitting on old mattress in conservatory!!! Moving to parents on Sunday and tenants moving in on Monday -yikes only 3 weeks to go!!

I'm quite excited now, even my son seems to be coming round. I think having the house empty has been a big step forward, it feels like progress.

For those of you who may remember my crisis over having a VAT inspection with only 2 weeks until the sale of my business (very unlucky) -well we just got the bill!! Not in the 10,000s, not even in the 1000's, but less than £350 -phew!! More money availble now for that expensive 2nd hand car!!

Caroline
Shippers in already Did they do a good job and did it take long?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Caroline

Great news about the Vat!!! We're at the other end waiting for our furniture to come sitting on garden furniture!!! Thats all we've got...oh plus a bed!! Be so glad when we can sit on something comfy!!! You'll soon be here.....which shippers did you use? 3 weeks will go by so quickly .....Good Luck
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
We've got a rental in Port Kennedy, so it looks like they'll be two of us!!!!!

See you at the interviews then!!!! We'll have to meet up when you get over here!!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:37 am
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone

It is nearing 14 months after applying for 136 subclass - Paper from a high risk country and I got my PR visa this morning. I am heading to Perth. Thanks for everyone for making my tormented waiting period feel better.

Best regard.....S
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S-Man
Hello Everyone

It is nearing 14 months after applying for 136 subclass - Paper from a high risk country and I got my PR visa this morning. I am heading to Perth. Thanks for everyone for making my tormented waiting period feel better.

Best regard.....S
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:31 am
Just Joined

Mac SA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone

Best regard.....S
Congrats S-Man.

Well Done.

What country are you from, and when did you hear that you had a case officer? Did you front load your meds & PCC?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Hello Everyone

Best regard.....S
congratulations!!!!

it's great to hear some visa news at last
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:14 am

See you at the interviews then!!!! We'll have to meet up when you get over here!!!!!
That would be great, we could even do a few mock interviews together My friend in Port Kennedy is giving me a patio set and a double bed to start off with until our furniture arrives - sound familiar????

Hello Everyone

Best regard.....S
BRILLIANT NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=mary1967;6837952]That would be great, we could even do a few mock interviews together My friend in Port Kennedy is giving me a patio set and a double bed to start off with until our furniture arrives - sound familiar????

Oh yes........that sounds just like our house!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:18 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Hello Everyone

Best regard.....S
Congratulations on your visa S-Man.

Let's hope there are a lot more to follow for all those still waiting.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

great news SMan!!!

finally a visa for a highrisk country

celebrate awayyyyyy
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Caroline
WELL DONE ON THE VAT. BET THAT'S A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND. I'LL BE GOING ROUND IN AN OLD BANGER WHAT WITH THE PRICE OF 2ND HAND CARS
NOT SURE HOW MY MUM IS FEELING TO BE HONEST - DOESN'T TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT. SHE WAS TAKEN INTO HOSPITAL 3 WEEKS AGO WITH A PERFORATED ULCER BUT IS NOW ON THE MEND ALTHOUGH DOESN'T HAVE ANY INCLINATION TO GO HOME. LEAST IT HAPPENED WHILST I WAS STILL HERE.

Originally Posted by mary1967
Shippers in already Did they do a good job and did it take long?
WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE MINIMALISTIC LOOK FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS. WE ARE ON OUR 2ND AIRBED ALREADY

GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE - WE WILL BE IN PORT KENNEDY IN 2 WEEKS 4 DAYS - NOT THAT i'M COUNTING

Hello Everyone

Best regard.....S
CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT LONG AWAITED VISA. GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.