Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Went on Holiday to Spain 07/08/2008 and told agent we did not take mobile phone………just got back at 19.02pm tonight and listened to answer phone messages and agent left home phone number for me to ring.

So rang him and he has just told me that our Visa Was Issued 08/08/08 @ 08.00am Local Time.
How spooky is that…………..

Thanks everyone for support and good wishes especially with all the trouble we had with Mr’s medical.

Thank you all
Congratulations, Fantastic News.

Gillian
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow will be a year since I applied to DIAC and I'm still waiting CO....

Daniel
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
Tomorrow will be a year since I applied to DIAC and I'm still waiting CO....

Daniel
Quite some few first anniversaries at the moment.....ours included. Hope we are all not waiting too much longer ....

Dinnerdash.......CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING !!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Went on Holiday to Spain 07/08/2008 and told agent we did not take mobile phone………just got back at 19.02pm tonight and listened to answer phone messages and agent left home phone number for me to ring.

So rang him and he has just told me that our Visa Was Issued 08/08/08 @ 08.00am Local Time.
How spooky is that…………..

Thanks everyone for support and good wishes especially with all the trouble we had with Mr’s medical.

Thank you all

holiday AND visa?!? - CONGRATS
so glad it's over for you with all the worries you had!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:06 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations dinner-dash. Fantastic news.

Love the font Mr Benn
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Way to go Dinner-dashes !!!!!!! What a huge weight off your shoulders - what are you plans from here ???

To those still waiting - there is no reason that your's won't come too - it's so unfair that you've had to wait for so long - but your day WILL come !! Stay strong and BELIEVE.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Congrats Dinner Dash!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:29 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Now 30 and off to Portugal for a rest before the hard work begins- we'll be booking shippers and flight tickets to OZ on our return!

Congrats to all those who have finally had their visas granted this month!

Love Vic X
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vickie
Now 30 and off to Portugal for a rest before the hard work begins- we'll be booking shippers and flight tickets to OZ on our return!

Congrats to all those who have finally had their visas granted this month!

Love Vic X
Happy belated Birthday and have a fab holiday!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Was wondering where Dinner Dash was!

Congratulations the Dinner Dashes! Wey Hey

Have cancelled our shippers today - due to no tenants. We've got viewers on Monday but they want it furnished (advertised as part furnished). So yet again I'm bleaching and dusting and crossing my fingers.

Goodluck to those still waiting, selling houses and about to go! I've lost track!

Take care Augustees (and others)
Caroline
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinemaria

Have cancelled our shippers today - due to no tenants. We've got viewers on Monday but they want it furnished (advertised as part furnished). So yet again I'm bleaching and dusting and crossing my fingers.

Goodluck to those still waiting, selling houses and about to go! I've lost track!

Caroline

good luck caroline, hope it goes ok

lisa
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that we sold our house today , so excited and happy. We are leaving 8 weeks tomorrow to start our new lives down under, can't wait.

Good luck for all those still waiting to hear news.

Gillian
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinemaria

Caroline
Hi Caroline

Sorry to hear that you had to cancel shippers, I hope you get tenants very soon. Good luck for Monday.

Gillian
Old Aug 29th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

ABOUT TIME TOO!!

CONGRATULATIONS DINNER DASH & THE 2 OF US ON THOSE LONG AWAITED VISAS
HOPE THE REST OF YOU HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS SOON. CAN'T IMAGINE HOW YOU ARE FEELING. TRY TO KEEP POSITIVE
Old Aug 30th 2008, 8:40 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone for good wishes.

Now............how do i sell the house, any new ideas please

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.