Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
we are finally here arrived in melbourne on thursday morning stopping with sis till we find house good luck to every body else loads to do today speak soon.
Congratulations to you getting there safely.
We're still in Hong Kong have had to book in hotel for another night as flights out of hong kong have been cancelled due to typhoon nuri approaching.
We're stuck in hotel room, as disney park, pool and all facilities are closed (obviously).We're very bored now and restless, had to rebook flights again for tomorrow morning, weather permitting, hope to get to Melbourne at 8.25pm if this next flight gets off ok. At least we are all safe and dry-fingers crossed and saying prayers we get there safely.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
We're still in Hong Kong have had to book in hotel for another night as flights out of hong kong have been cancelled due to typhoon nuri approaching.
We're stuck in hotel room, as disney park, pool and all facilities are closed (obviously).We're very bored now and restless, had to rebook flights again for tomorrow morning, weather permitting, hope to get to Melbourne at 8.25pm if this next flight gets off ok. At least we are all safe and dry-fingers crossed and saying prayers we get there safely.
It will all be worth it in the end, have a safe flight. Keeping our fingers crossed your flight gets off on time
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

we are finally here arrived in melbourne on thursday morning stopping with sis till we find house good luck to every body else loads to do today speak soon.
Great to hear you arrived safely, keep us updated on your new life. Looking forward to hearing your news
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all- now in OZ! Good luck to all those still waiting.
Caroline(oh by the way it is raining!)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The2ofus
Dont think there are many of us around now thats why we went to 3rd page !!
do you think if we close our eyes and wish hard enough it will happen ??
I am still here reading the posts, Cant believe you guy's are still waiting. So bloody unfair
[QUOTE=The2ofus;6700237]Well here goes !!!
[COLOR="Indigo"]We have a case officer !!!!!

Still reeling with shock !!

Thats great news, give it a couple of weeks and you will have the grant. x

Must be a great feeling harry, I am so desperate to get out of here.
x
Originally Posted by Inglewhite
Oh poor u, what a start for you
x

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
What you mean raining, right thats it , not going now!!!!!! lol
x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Hope you arrive soon Inglewhite

Glad you arrived safe HarryCharlie - hope to have an update soon!!

Had some more goodbyes today so feeling
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Hope you arrive soon Inglewhite

Glad you arrived safe HarryCharlie - hope to have an update soon!!

Had some more goodbyes today so feeling
wonder have much longer now from case officer to visa grant, if no further info required ????
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=shabee;6703457]I am still here reading the posts, Cant believe you guy's are still waiting. So bloody unfair
Well here goes !!!
[COLOR="Indigo"]We have a case officer !!!!!

Still reeling with shock !!

Thats great news, give it a couple of weeks and you will have the grant. x

Must be a great feeling harry, I am so desperate to get out of here.
x

Oh poor u, what a start for you
x

What you mean raining, right thats it , not going now!!!!!! lol
x
a couple of weeks ?? oh wish it was sooner
we have to vacate our accomm 21st sept !!
need to make plans and leave
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinephillips

Great news that your in Oz, you can keep the rain if you like

Gillian
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=The2ofus;6704795]
Originally Posted by shabee
I am still here reading the posts, Cant believe you guy's are still waiting. So bloody unfair

a couple of weeks ?? oh wish it was sooner
we have to vacate our accomm 21st sept !!
need to make plans and leave
Time to get after the Agent, then 2ofUS. Make them contact ASPC to let them know you have no where to go come 15 September!! Have them FLAG your File!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped raining this arvo (see getting the hang of the lingo) but it has been blowing a gale all day! Things should improve tomorrow, but I'm not tempted to paddle yet- 2 duvets and 3 blankets on the beds. If anyone is in the double glazing business please come out to Sydney!
Caroline
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi sorry I've not been on for a while. I've been really busy making my house nice for my new tenants. I've been painting everything in the house!! Yesterday the EA phoned to say our tenants are very sorry but they have put an offer on a house so won't be renting ours. They have lost their deposit £1000 (I get only 25% of that), and they have wasted six weeks of our time!!
I have flights booked, the dog booked, shippers booked, 50% deposit on a rental in Perth, alternative accommodation sorted (they were desperate to move in 4 weeks earlier than we initially wanted), OH has handed in his notice at work and no tenants. Today we were meant to go to a BE meeting but can't face it. The excitement has gone, and now I just want to hide somewhere on my own.

Caroline
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi sorry I've not been on for a while. I've been really busy making my house nice for my new tenants. I've been painting everything in the house!! Yesterday the EA phoned to say our tenants are very sorry but they have put an offer on a house so won't be renting ours. They have lost their deposit £1000 (I get only 25% of that), and they have wasted six weeks of our time!!
I have flights booked, the dog booked, shippers booked, 50% deposit on a rental in Perth, alternative accommodation sorted (they were desperate to move in 4 weeks earlier than we initially wanted), OH has handed in his notice at work and no tenants. Today we were meant to go to a BE meeting but can't face it. The excitement has gone, and now I just want to hide somewhere on my own.

Caroline
hi so sorry for you
If I were you I would carry on with the plans and perhaps maybe auction your house ?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

hi so sorry for you
If I were you I would carry on with the plans and perhaps maybe auction your house ?
Thanks. We'd loose to much money if we cancelled now, also my parents have booked flights as well. We have 8 weeks to find tenants so I'm trying to remain positive - only took four days last time. Still feeling crap tho! Not sure what an auction involves, we've already turned down an offer 65k below and wouldn't be prepared to loose that kind of money. The whole experience is draining. Hope you get good news soon.

Caroline
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria

Caroline
Sorry to hear that! What a nightmare! Because of all the fix up, I'm sure it looks stunning now - and a new tenant is just around the corner! Keep your chin up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.