AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Haven't been on here for a while - can't believe I've missed all the action!!!

Congratulations Rachel and Hubbie on the birth of Jessica Mae - she is adorable - makes me broody!!! Hope Mummy is taking it easy....

Also well done to all new visa grants - shouldn't be many more now.

Glad all well with Irish Gal.

Have rented our house out so have been busy sorting that out - also don't have any time now trying to occupy little ones during holiday!

Get married on Saturday so been busy tying up last min arrangments x
Many congrats in advance- hope the sun shines for you- put piccies on when you can!
Caroline
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Congratulations Rachel and Hubbie on the birth of Jessica Mae - she is adorable - makes me broody!!! Hope Mummy is taking it easy....

Have rented our house out so have been busy sorting that out - also don't have any time now trying to occupy little ones during holiday!

We've also had confirmation of a tenant for our house today. They need to move in Sept 19 so we'll be staying at my parents until we go in October. My daughter (5) finished school today whilst my teenagers finished last week and are already bored bored bored!!!

Can't believe how quickly your wedding has come round! it's a fab forecast so the sun will be shining. Have a lovely day.

Caroline
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
We've also had confirmation of a tenant for our house today. They need to move in Sept 19 so we'll be staying at my parents until we go in October. My daughter (5) finished school today whilst my teenagers finished last week and are already bored bored bored!!!

Can't believe how quickly your wedding has come round! it's a fab forecast so the sun will be shining. Have a lovely day.

Caroline
OMG that's so soon, well done in finding tennants so quickly babe really pleased for you. ?My baby finished school last friday so we've been doing the pictures and bike rides etc etc so she's not got to the bored stange yet, she is on the play scheme next week too. Great news for her though as she has been given the all clear with her arm so she can do sports etc now so she's loving it. Guranteed that she'll be bored soon though, plus she has to go back to school on her birthday so she won't be impressed!!

Good luck for your sorting out though babe, hope the children help out with their own stuff.

Lindsayc - congratulations for saturday prematurely, hope the best day of your life goes fantastic

Good luck for some visa's tomorrow for all those who haven't heard
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickys
OMG that's so soon, well done in finding tennants so quickly babe really pleased for you. ?My baby finished school last friday so we've been doing the pictures and bike rides etc etc so she's not got to the bored stange yet, she is on the play scheme next week too. Great news for her though as she has been given the all clear with her arm so she can do sports etc now so she's loving it. Guranteed that she'll be bored soon though, plus she has to go back to school on her birthday so she won't be impressed!!

Good luck for your sorting out though babe, hope the children help out with their own stuff.

Lindsayc - congratulations for saturday prematurely, hope the best day of your life goes fantastic

Good luck for some visa's tomorrow for all those who haven't heard

Cheers vicky

The finding a tenant thing so quick has shocked us. We're wondering round thinking OMG we are really going to do this!!! Got John Mason coming on Monday to give a quote!

Glad your daughter is making the most of the hols. I've told my crew that if they're bored they can always pack or do house work -they usually find something to do then!!

Take care
Caroline
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:39 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Congratulations Rachel! You must be delighted its all over. Unlike Lindsayc I'm totally not broody! My 2 year old is living proof of that ha!

Lindsayc, great news about the house - and GETTING MARRIED - Congratulations! Save your honeymoon til you get Down Under

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Its gone spookily quiet. Melbourne, the blood is stopping in my fingers from crossing them for you. I can't wait to hear your news (Although saw you had a bit of a delay problem with OH medicals :curse: - typical)

So who's off next?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

great news on your house rental!!! and woheyyy, the big day will be upon you really soon - i wish you all the best already and don't get too stressed in the run up

Cheers vicky

The finding a tenant thing so quick has shocked us. We're wondering round thinking OMG we are really going to do this!!! Got John Mason coming on Monday to give a quote!

Glad your daughter is making the most of the hols. I've told my crew that if they're bored they can always pack or do house work -they usually find something to do then!!

Take care
Caroline
and more great news!! well done on getting a tennant in so quickly!
are you shocked?!?

Irish Gal i love reading your updates!! and you are a 'living proof' it can be done!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Thank you the two Carolines, Vickys, Irish Gal and Mozzy (Susi) on your well wishes - it has forecast sunshine and showers here so fingers crossed should be o.k - my friend got married a month ago and was covered for every eventuality - she has two big white umbrellas!! Oh yeah and no honeymoon until Oz - well we have 2 little ones anyway!!

Great news about the house Caroline bet you're relieved -we are too!

I never thought about stocking up on undies but might do that Irish Gal!!!

We are having some boxes delivered today to start on packing our non-breakables - cd's books that sort of thing! I won't be starting until next week tho - also they are ripping the bathroom out next week as the water from the ensuite travelled into there - picked more tiles in B & Q yesterday and I won't be getting any benefit out of them!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Caroline
hi caroline,
we're flying out in october (only for a reckie tho). when are you going in october? who are you flying with & from which airport?
sorry twenty questions!!!!!

lisa
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lolylew
hi caroline,
we're flying out in october (only for a reckie tho). when are you going in october? who are you flying with & from which airport?
sorry twenty questions!!!!!

lisa
Hi Lisa, we are booking flights later today or tomorrow. Looking at emirates and flying from Manchester. Hopefully we are going Oct 20th. Just awaiting confirmation on the rental out there (price keeps changing)!, and trying to fit in with the dogs flight! Hopefully I'll be in Oz for my next birthday (25 Oct, when I'll be 21 again). What are your flight details.

Cheers Caroline
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Cheers vicky

Take care
Caroline
Hiya Caroline hope you are getting Toni round, he's fab, been doing the job for years and started off as a packer himself, really knows what he is talking about. I've also spoken to David who knows what he is talking about too.

I am not surprised re the kiddies tho, i would find anything else more interesting than sorting our stuff out to be hoenst, really need to scan in my photo's just in case but i have been putting it off since about december now.

Hi Lisa, we are booking flights later today or tomorrow. Looking at emirates and flying from Manchester. Hopefully we are going Oct 20th. Just awaiting confirmation on the rental out there (price keeps changing)!, and trying to fit in with the dogs flight! Hopefully I'll be in Oz for my next birthday (25 Oct, when I'll be 21 again). What are your flight details.

Cheers Caroline
Caroline,
does it have to be the 20th? I did a major trawl on the net last night looking at all flights to Sydney, flying from manchester, the two cheapest were emirates and Tomas cook and it was over £200 cheaper if we flew on the friday than any other day that week, might be worth checking it out if you can change the date. Obviously your prize pooches have to fit in thoush

Good luck with everything. How has Keith gone on with those jobs he applied for btw??
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough
Default How many more of us still waiting ??

There seems to be little news lately of those of us from august who are still waiting.

Is there anyone with a visa grant today ??
Old Jul 24th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Caroline
hi caroline,

we need to of validated by the 25th oct, so are going 4th oct from birmingham. didnt want to risk leaving too much later

lucky you going out for good.....wish we were
good luck

lisa
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many more of us still waiting ??

Originally Posted by The2ofus
There seems to be little news lately of those of us from august who are still waiting.

Is there anyone with a visa grant today ??
Yes, the August Visa Grants seemed to have slowed. I don't think there has been any this week - maybe FRIDAY!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

havent been on for ages hopefully house sale will go through 15 august fly out of birmingham on the 18 heading to a place called frankston in melbourne.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

The2ofus will become famous soon enoughThe2ofus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How many more of us still waiting ??

Originally Posted by tiger222
Yes, the August Visa Grants seemed to have slowed. I don't think there has been any this week - maybe FRIDAY!!
To be honest dont think they want us........ nearly 12 months now an no decision

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.