Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:27 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mOZzy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! !

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!

can't stop grinning

didn't actually think i'd be as affected but i am actually crying and shaking
OH doesn't know yet; he'll be home within the hour so what a welcome will he have ... just a shame the kids are around

why didn't i check at 1.39am when my son woke me that he has earache ... i could have been on cloud 9 for that much longer - that's when we've got that lovely email from alan!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS MOZZY
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:28 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Congratulations Mozzy and Lozylew.

Im going back to bed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY

It must be your turn soon.

Hope you have a great day.

Mary
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS MOZZY ON YOUR VISA- ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:39 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Happy Birthday Gonnago. I know it doesn't feel like it, but it WILL happen soon. Before you know it, it'll be your NEXT birthday - and it'll be in Oz - and you'll remember how sad you were today - and if you only knew it wouldn't be too long afterwards....
Irish Gal
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going back to bed
I think Lozylew was saying she was was from Droitwich too, not that she had her visa. Although I suppose you could celebrate the fact she lives in Droitwich

Don't go back to bed the day is young, look how many heard throughout the day yesterday. Keep your pecker up Hun.x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

It's your birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO BED ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

buzzersdownunder is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to all those who have got their visas. Please could you help us we are a group of people who have had their visas stalled because of the bond issue. We need your support, please visit the link below and help us realise our dreams as you are all doing,
Thanks in advance for your support

http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/18936.html

Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Im going back to bed

Happy Birthday Gonnago, my daughter didn't hear about hers till midday yesterday, Alan must have put his pyjamas on first

It will come when you least expect it.

Dizzy
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU MUST BE SO PLEASED! IT is quite a shock when it finally comes through! you will be really busy from now on! we haven't stopped, hence why I have not been on this site for a while! got our passports back yesterday with the visa labels in, so it feels really real now! We fly to perth on the 6th of June with singapore Airlines, on the new A380 (scary!!) any best of luck with everything, have a fantastic new life!!!
we haven't really thought about the visa alot lately; we concentrated more on getting the house sold and getting shipping companies in and sorting things - so i think we are already on the busy path!!!
but now with a big grin

Im going back to bed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLES!!!

my present is my CO to you
it'll happen .. out of the blue!!
try and think of something else .. you know that's the way to go!!!
you'll be next!!!!

thank you everyone!!!!!!!!
it sure is a rollercoaster!
all day i am grinning and then butterflies and then tears and then dancing
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys. I dont have an agent, have offered sexual favours to Alan but cant seem to get him to take off his PJs
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
I think Lozylew was saying she was was from Droitwich too, not that she had her visa. Although I suppose you could celebrate the fact she lives in Droitwich

Don't go back to bed the day is young, look how many heard throughout the day yesterday. Keep your pecker up Hun.x
yes i was saying i also lived in droitwich...someone has to i suppose
its not too bad to be honest, just would prefer to be in oz

keep positive gonnago (easier said than done, i know), but you will get there soon honest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway, try to have a good day

lisa
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE VISA, MOZZY

Claire
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday Gonnago, have a nice day

Still no word for us either - maybe they save the best till last

Lynn xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OOPs sorry Lisa
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hello My Lovelies,

CONGRATS MOZZY & HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONNAGO!!

You will hear soon enough just think of all those spare Case Officers now.

I will keep checking throughout the day for your threads, I am at work so better get to it.

Loads of Love Claire x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.