Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Barney99
Good news this morning everyone,

WE GOT OUR VISA!!!!

See you all on the other side!

Andy
Great news

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
AVERY GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL
GUESS WHAT

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

JOANNE AND LEE XXXXX
Great news

Anymore?

minibelle
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:20 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flump
Hi everyone,

the good news just keep coming........................

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!

oH MY, I JUST CAN'T BELIVE IT!!
Good luck to all those still waiting!!

xxxxxx
Claire
Congratulations Claire, I've lost count of the number granted today!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Wot's that - about 8 visa's today? Is this a record?????????

There's always tomorrow for the rest of us

Congrats all,

Lynn xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
CONGRATULATIONS BARNEY 99 AND LEE AND JOANNE.

WE'VE GOT OUR VISA TOO!

(we are region 2?)
Hooray some more goods new, congrats

Originally Posted by isle
AT LONG LAST WE HAVE OUR CASE OFFICER, MEDS AND POLICE CHECKS ON THE WAY TO SYDNEY AS WE SPEAK, JUST THE HOUSE TO SELL NOW.
ANY ONE WANT A NICE HOUSE BY THE SEA.

MANDY & NIGEL & JAKE
Not long now, fingers crossed

Anymore?

minibelle
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Finally read all your updates, they were working hard last night.

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Have been reading the thread this week but not updating you all over the last few day as I was a bit tired of not having any good news to share, but after a long telephone call this morning (spoke to a really lovely lady who was very very helpful) - didn't get to bed until 2.00 am.

WE HAVE FINALLY GOT OUR CASE OFFICER.

Our CO has requested our meds and PCC's by 28th May - which is not long (already have PCC but have to organise meds so this is my task for today).

Feel a bit numb about it this morning, thought I would be excited but I think the long wait has taken the shine out of it.

A big big thank you to you all for caring and being so supportive during our long wait.

Congratulations to all those who have received their visa, co etc and good luck to all those still waiting.

Mary

P.S. We are also Region 3.
I am so pleased for you, i think you have felt the stress more than most, might even let you bunk into the 'waiting for visa cue', behind me of course.

Originally Posted by RATBY RASCALS
WELL AFTER ALL THAT JUST HAD A CALL FROM MY AGENT AND
YES WE TOO HAVE GOT OUR VISAYIPPEEE
It Just gets better, great news

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Just had a phone call from EA. Had two offers on the house.
Can't believe it
Offers were both below asking price though. One in a position to buy the other still trying to sell.

Joanne
You need to do the Lotto tonight, your on a roll, put a line on for me

Originally Posted by Ninjabob
We got ours too.

Don't write on here very often but read everything everyday. Agent rang this afternoon to say we got our visa. Just the two of us Brisbane bound as soon as house sold etc.

Congrats to everyone who got good news today and good luck to those waiting.
Great news

Hi everyone,

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!

xxxxxx
Claire
Great news

Sorry i have taken up a whole page, just full of hugs today

well done everyone

minibelle
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!

xxxxxx
Claire
oh wow!!! and another one!!!!!
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

my fingers hurt from typing congrats all day
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mOZzy

Save some energy for mine, it will arrive, one day

minibelle
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:46 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mOZzy

Well I hope they hurt even more tomorrow!

Just found out what Karma is so my fingers hurt as well now as I have just given it to loads of peeps . Hope I did it ok as it's officially wine time now!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minibelle
Save some energy for mine, it will arrive, one day

minibelle
Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps

Well I hope they hurt even more tomorrow!

Just found out what Karma is so my fingers hurt as well now as I have just given it to loads of peeps . Hope I did it ok as it's officially wine time now!
no worries guys - there is always some left for my fellow august applicants
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE REST OF YOU THAT GOT VISAS AND CO'S SINCE MY LAST CONGRATS POST EARLIER

This is amazing all the Visas and CO's.

Claire
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:35 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

OMG So many visas I've lost count

Nevertheless.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all deserve it after all this waiting!!

And in particular Mr.Benn...CONGRATS for CO!!!!
WOHOUUUU!!

Suddenly I feal really positive or is it the beer talking in the glass

Kati
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Ninjabob;6288257]We got ours too.

Don't write on here very often but read everything everyday. Agent rang this afternoon to say we got our visa. Just the two of us Brisbane bound as soon as house sold etc.

HOLY Shit! excuse the language but I just left this site for a few hours thinking that that was all the news for today and low and behold another visa!
Hello and CONGRATULATIONS!

Reading all this today has left me feeling a lot more possative that I was yesterday.

xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

I cannot believe I am already asking a question a day after getting a CO.

Anyway here goes. CO just asked for our meds and police checks. Agent had already sent police checks but re-sent them yesterday. Our meds have cleared so why have they not been matched up with file?

Once CO gets all this, and all is okay, is it another few months wait for Visa?

Claire
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:09 am
Just Joined

GoldCoastTitan has a brilliant futureGoldCoastTitan has a brilliant futureGoldCoastTitan has a brilliant futureGoldCoastTitan has a brilliant futureGoldCoastTitan has a brilliant futureGoldCoastTitan has a brilliant future

This is the first time I have posted a message on the forum, although I do keep up to date with Augustees progress. There has been lots of good news this week and it is nice to see so many encouraging & supportive messages.

A big congratulations to everyone who got case offices & visa grants.

Our timeline so far = Application lodged on 27/08/2007, Receipted and Acknowledged 11/01/2008, Case officer allocated on 08/04/2008, Medicals sent to LCU 24/04/2008 and now awaiting police checks!

Hopefully will be on the Gold Coast for August 08 (could be wishful thinking)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitan
This is the first time I have posted a message on the forum, although I do keep up to date with Augustees progress. There has been lots of good news this week and it is nice to see so many encouraging & supportive messages.

A big congratulations to everyone who got case offices & visa grants.

Our timeline so far = Application lodged on 27/08/2007, Receipted and Acknowledged 11/01/2008, Case officer allocated on 08/04/2008, Medicals sent to LCU 24/04/2008 and now awaiting police checks!

Hopefully will be on the Gold Coast for August 08 (could be wishful thinking)
Hi GoldCoastTitan.

Welcome to the BE August thread. I don't post on here alot but read this thread at least 4 times a day. The people on here are great fun and everyone is in the same boat. Waiting to go to Oz and drink alot! Best of luck with your application.

Claire

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.