AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Thanks guys. I dont have an agent, have offered sexual favours to Alan but cant seem to get him to take off his PJs

Happy Birthday fellow Taurean. Try to enjoy your day but I know how you feel as I'll probably be the same if I don't hear anything tomorrow. Feels like we are getting left behind
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by markandgill
Don't worry dan.........We had our x-rays in antrim hospital and then meds in larne.

Antrim send x-rays direct as a doctor there will assess them and write his report.

The doctor doing the meds doesn't need to see them.

Heres the address for lcu:

Local Clearance Unit – Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Courier address :

Local Clearance Unit
Level 3/26 Lee Street
Sydney
NSW 2000

Good luck with the meds

Mark
ta mark
thats excellent we are also getting xrays done in antrim and meds in larne tomorrow
any tips??
dan
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

happy birthday gonnago
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dankate
ta mark
thats excellent we are also getting xrays done in antrim and meds in larne tomorrow
any tips??
dan
Hi,
I've watched this forum for the last couple of weeks now and finally joined!

It is great to see that so many people are getting the visa - we are still waiting for our CO and to be honest with you I start to worry (we lodged late August!)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:46 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
Hi,
I've watched this forum for the last couple of weeks now and finally joined!

It is great to see that so many people are getting the visa - we are still waiting for our CO and to be honest with you I start to worry (we lodged late August!)
Welcome! Shouldn't be too much longer now . Have you everything done? Pcs/meds? Get some evidence of employment together too just in case.
Irish Gal
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Welcome! Shouldn't be too much longer now . Have you everything done? Pcs/meds? Get some evidence of employment together too just in case.
Irish Gal
Thank YOU!

We are still waiting for the Garda clearance - since over 3 month!!!! But hopefully we should be ready by next week... has anyone in here heard of somebody who didn't get it?!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:53 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Thank YOU!

We are still waiting for the Garda clearance - since over 3 month!!!! But hopefully we should be ready by next week... has anyone in here heard of somebody who didn't get it?!

That's really long. It is supposed to be done by the local superintendent. Maybe give them a call We got ours done in Limerick and got it back in 2 days!

I know myself and Melbourne had problems with these as the Garda on duty gave us the wrong information and we sent forms off to Thurles (I think that's where it is anyway). This was wrong and delayed us both.

Irish Gal
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

That's really long. It is supposed to be done by the local superintendent. Maybe give them a call We got ours done in Limerick and got it back in 2 days!

I know myself and Melbourne had problems with these as the Garda on duty gave us the wrong information and we sent forms off to Thurles (I think that's where it is anyway). This was wrong and delayed us both.

Irish Gal
It is ridiculous! I’ve called tons of times over the last couple of month – but lucky enough I got hold of the Commissioner – who wasn’t to impressed that it took so long!! One day longer I had a G. standing in front of my door apologising for the delay (that was yesterday!) so hopefully we will have it next week! Did you need a copy of your birth certificate??
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:21 pm
Oh, George.....

It is ridiculous! I’ve called tons of times over the last couple of month – but lucky enough I got hold of the Commissioner – who wasn’t to impressed that it took so long!! One day longer I had a G. standing in front of my door apologising for the delay (that was yesterday!) so hopefully we will have it next week! Did you need a copy of your birth certificate??

No, there should be a form in the local station, which you can fill out, and hand back. Its then SUPPOSED to be given to the Superintendent of the station who will issue you a police certificate. We didn't have any other documents with us. You just needed to list the addresses where you have lived over the past 10 years
Irish Gal
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

No, there should be a form in the local station, which you can fill out, and hand back. Its then SUPPOSED to be given to the Superintendent of the station who will issue you a police certificate. We didn't have any other documents with us. You just needed to list the addresses where you have lived over the past 10 years
Irish Gal
yea that's what we've originaly done but now they did ask us for the certs. (It could be because I have a Swiss passport!)

I can't say how greatfull I am for this site - we can't really talk to many people about our plans because work doesn't know yet...!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hello and welcome howmuchlonger!!!
i really hope that these police checks turn up for you like tomorrow!!!!
what a cheek - 3 months

and then straight to visa
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:30 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mOZzy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! !
WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!
I think I'm going to report you for smilie abuse lmao
WELL DONE!
Originally Posted by the4ofus
Happy Birthday Gonnago, have a nice day
Still no word for us either - maybe they save the best till last
Lynn xx
no word for us either

I suspect Alan was out larging it up last week and only bothered to read his emails on Monday, and had a shed load to deal with and thought "**** - better send out all these visa grants!"

nah not really!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:32 pm
Oh, George.....

That's probably why there is a delay. At least you know now anyway and best to get ahead with the paperwork now.

I find this website fantastic too.
Best of luck
Irish Gal

Last edited by Irish Gal; Apr 30th 2008 at 11:35 pm. Reason: Posted on wrong page - ooops!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Forgot to say earlier CONGRATULATIONS MOZZY"
welcome howmuchlonger (your guess is as good as mine) Don't know what I'd do if I couldn't vent my frustrations on the site. Saves the OH getting it although he is just as bad
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tayles
Forgot to say earlier CONGRATULATIONS MOZZY"
welcome howmuchlonger (your guess is as good as mine) Don't know what I'd do if I couldn't vent my frustrations on the site. Saves the OH getting it although he is just as bad
It is amazing how much pressure you can put yourself under isn't it!! OH doesn't really show it but he seems to be very grumpy lately... this wait is just killing us!!

thank you all for the kind words!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.