Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE GOT OUR VISA TOO!

We're in the Isle of Wight visiting my mum and I woke up saying to my husband I had a very vivid dream that we got our visa, well guess what we logged on to the computer and I can't believe it we got our visa!!!!! we've already sold our house so we can go as soon as we are sorted! Perth here we come!!

But congratualations to all you others who have also just got one! best of luck everyone else!!! another case officer free (who we didn't even know we had!)
fantastic news !
congratulations
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbie_Paula
Additional Medical Request Advice Please

We submitted our VISA application in August and got a case officer on 2nd Feb, the meds were done as requested for only Me, my wife and our 2 kids and sent off on 2nd Feb. I have a daughter from a previous relationship who is not migrating with us and included her on the application as required. The original request from my CO only stated that we need to get medicals done for the me, my wife and 2 kids with no mention of my non migrating daughter from my previous relationship.

Hooray I thought, it's cheaper now and less hastle as she lives a long way away and arranging meds would be a real pain.

Then, after I resent our Police Checks again because we had not received any information back I get an email today from aspc.region.2.immi.gov.au stating

.....'Our records indicate that the Medical assessment for <Daughters Name> is still outstanding!'...:curse:

The communication did not come from our Case Officer and so I am wondering if another DIMA official simply checked our records and saw that we did not have meds done for our non migrating dependant and quickly dispatched the email without checking the original request from our CO.

What do I do?

Do we now arrange meds for my non migrating daughter as stated by someone who is not our CO and accept our VISA will now be delayed by a couple of months?:curse:

Do we try and contact our CO for clarification and if so how as we have never been given her email address?

Can CO's simply change their mind and additionally request other meds to be done that were not originally asked for?

Has anyone else had this happen and what did they do?

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Robbie
Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Those of you that are UK applicants and that have not yet lodged police clearance certificates and attended medical examinations may want to consider progressing them. My understanding is that allocations to case officers are taking place within a few weeks of file references being issued.

Discuss with your agent (if you have one).

Good luck to all!
Alan, as you can see from my post on it's own thread I need some advice regarding how best to contact my CO when I don't have her email address or anything (We dont have a Migration Agent).

Can you or anyone else answer the questions I have raised or know how I can contact my CO directly to get clarification of whether or not the additional medical is required?

Robbie
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Those of you that are UK applicants and that have not yet lodged police clearance certificates and attended medical examinations may want to consider progressing them. My understanding is that allocations to case officers are taking place within a few weeks of file references being issued.

Good luck to all!
Thanks Alan

We are on day 40 of waiting for our new police checks that havent arrived yet (other ones expire oct 08, but it looks like we are going around that time now anyway )

Our meds should of arrived by now (sent from Huddersfield 2 week ago today )

You are our agent

So alls good here especially after this week of fab news on August thread
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE GOT OUR VISA TOO!

We're in the Isle of Wight visiting my mum and I woke up saying to my husband I had a very vivid dream that we got our visa, well guess what we logged on to the computer and I can't believe it we got our visa!!!!! we've already sold our house so we can go as soon as we are sorted! Perth here we come!!

But congratualations to all you others who have also just got one! best of luck everyone else!!! another case officer free (who we didn't even know we had!)
OZBOUND08 HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU

WE HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE XX ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS AND ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE IN AUSTRALIA XX
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:31 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbie_Paula
Alan, as you can see from my post on it's own thread I need some advice regarding how best to contact my CO when I don't have her email address or anything (We dont have a Migration Agent).

Can you or anyone else answer the questions I have raised or know how I can contact my CO directly to get clarification of whether or not the additional medical is required?

Robbie

Have sent you a private message. We were in same situation as you
Irish Gal
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to those of you with news.

Im getting nervous now, scared that something maybe wrong
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:41 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to all!
just wanted to say thanks alan thats the best earyl morning text message ive ever had lol, i cant stop smiling
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:44 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Dont worry hun, as i said yesterday i think they are working from date of acknowledgement as those who have visa/co all from dec/earlyish jan so i bet it wont be long for u now x
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
just wanted to say thanks alan thats the best earyl morning text message ive ever had lol, i cant stop smiling

im with Go Matilda too, is that how you heard with a text? what time did you get it?
i'm going to start sleeping with my mobile!

congratulations again
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gonnago

thats how i feel today, i've just emailed agent for an update ( if there is one)
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL CLARE did it wake you? i bet u thought who the heck is that? must of been lovely, very happy for you....

Hey Alan you can text us as early as you like!! I can never wake Ian up with all my pushing and prodding but i bet he hears his mobile going beep in the night!

PS any family/friends reading this.... i will not find it funny recieving a 4am text from you lot, be warned
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:51 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by hairart
im with Go Matilda too, is that how you heard with a text? what time did you get it?

congratulations again
i got up at 8am and checked me phone thought who the flippin hell has texted me and it said check your email you have visa grant congratualtions lol, it was granted yesterday we have to validate by 13th october.

The hubster wants to go june rang my cousin in oz she wants me to go june omg i have so much to do
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:52 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to all!
Hi Alan
do you know if their is a problem with the State sponsorship visa being issued at all my brother has applied for one but was told their was a problem with 475 and on till its resolved they wont be issuing visas
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=hairart;6192411]im with Go Matilda too, is that how you heard with a text? what time did you get it?

Alan is Clare's Agent thats why he text her
QUOTE]
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

i got up at 8am and checked me phone thought who the flippin hell has texted me and it said check your email you have visa grant congratualtions lol, it was granted yesterday we have to validate by 13th october.

The hubster wants to go june rang my cousin in oz she wants me to go june omg i have so much to do

Im so excited for you Clare, I bet it doesnt feel real.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.